1 (4.5%)
Derrick Rose -- Chicago Bulls
1 (4.5%)
Carmelo Anthony -- New York Knicks
1 (4.5%)
Deron Williams -- New Jersey Nets
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Who is the best player in the NBA?  (Read 4395 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Who is the best player in the NBA?
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2012, 02:24:10 PM »

Yeah, they're all wrong lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2012, 02:57:14 PM »
Lol I say that u think lebron is the best because the media forces that idea down ur throat, and what do u do? Smhhhhhhh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2012, 03:01:45 PM »
Lol I say that u think lebron is the best because the media forces that idea down ur throat, and what do u do? Smhhhhhhh

He's the best because you can physically see it. He's a point-forward, who controls the offense, can dribble & pass like a point guard, can play defense at an elite level, can score at will & the list goes on. The only thing you have against him is that he hasn't won...yet. But knowing you if he had three rings right now, you'd still come up with something.

You were saying he isn't shit to Kobe before he was called "unclutch". You're just a hater because you're a Kobe stan. That's all there is to it.

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2012, 03:11:23 PM »

He's the best because you can physically see it. He's a point-forward, who controls the offense, can dribble & pass like a point guard, can play defense at an elite level, can score at will & the list goes on. The only thing you have against him is that he hasn't won...yet. But knowing you if he had three rings right now, you'd still come up with something.

You were saying he isn't shit to Kobe before he was called "unclutch". You're just a hater because you're a Kobe stan. That's all there is to it.

Huh? I've been sayin he's unclutch and doesn't have killer instinct since u were in diapers... Check the board history, Youngn
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:13:07 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2012, 04:33:03 PM »

Huh? I've been sayin he's unclutch and doesn't have killer instinct since u were in diapers... Check the board history, Youngn

Well then you said it unconditionally because what "unclutch moment" has he had before that Celtics series a few years back?

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2012, 04:46:14 PM »

Well then you said it unconditionally because what "unclutch moment" has he had before that Celtics series a few years back?

is that a serious question? first, he had trouble making the playoffs in his first few years...then he got swept by the spurs...then he choked on team USA. etc. etc. how young are u? were u really not around at that time? this lechoke moniker isn't new, son. if u didnt know, ya ass better ask somebody.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2012, 05:10:08 PM »

is that a serious question? first, he had trouble making the playoffs in his first few years...then he got swept by the spurs...then he choked on team USA. etc. etc. how young are u? were u really not around at that time? this lechoke moniker isn't new, son. if u didnt know, ya ass better ask somebody.

It actually surfaced when he lost to Boston lol.

He didn't make the playoffs because he was 19-20 years old, running an NBA franchise alone lol. He got swept by the Spurs because they were by far the best defensive team in the NBA & triple teamed him the entire game. Then when he was forced to pass the ball, it was to Daniel Gibson lmao. That Spurs series was after he, alone beat the defending (I believe) NBA champion Pistons by himself scoring 30 of the Cavs final 32 in the fourth & OT. Him "choking" was that Boston series where he was actually titled as "giving up". You really have no idea what you're talking about..

The lengths you reach is pathetic.

Sccit

« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2012, 05:12:00 PM »
this lechoke moniker isn't new, son. if u didnt know, ya ass better ask somebody.

VVVV

If he keeps this up I just might have to retire his LeChoke moniker.

this kid just dont know when to stop LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2012, 06:08:33 PM »
kobe. all the way.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2012, 08:40:59 PM »
as for the youngstas ill prob go with rose or kd.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2012, 09:55:01 PM »
this lechoke moniker isn't new, son. if u didnt know, ya ass better ask somebody.

VVVV

If he keeps this up I just might have to retire his LeChoke moniker.

this kid just dont know when to stop LOL

It doesn't surprise me a bunch of Laker fans considered the loss to the Spurs a choke, despite the fact, he was alone against the best defense in the league.

You don't talk sports, you're incapable.

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2012, 11:33:01 PM »
says the kid so young that he thought lechoke was a recent moniker.....do u know what that means? everyone in this section knows more than u.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2012, 11:50:19 PM »
says the kid so young that he thought lechoke was a recent moniker.....do u know what that means? everyone in this section knows more than u.

I mean, you're going to sit here & try to defend that LeBron losing to the best defense in the NBA, while being alone, is a "choke" job?

After this game?:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmH0ot-KtSw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pmH0ot-KtSw</a>

His first "choke" was when he "gave up" against the Celtics. Ever since then the media has played him as "he can't win". Because only in your universe can a guy like that, with a team like that, making the NBA Finals is a "fail" lol. Just like last year in the finals. Before the season started you were one of those niggas who were like, "Naaaaaaa. Not in their first year will they make it." Then they made it & however superseding your expectations, that was a "fail" too. Like I explained to you, but were OUTRAGEOUSLY QUICK to get off of, you have different definitions for things based off of your personal preference of the player. Because you are incapable of holding a conversation without changing the topic when you're getting pushed into that corner.

Like I keep telling you, the last time Kobe had "Daniel Gibson" as his number two man, he finished .500 & got bounced in the first round. The "you know nothing" mechanism to hide your cluelessness got old to me & everyone else you've said it too years & years ago, kid.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2012, 12:22:00 AM »
^ If they both represent the illuminati does it matter which one is better?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2012, 12:23:27 AM »
^ If they both represent the illuminati does it matter which one is better?

LOL. Not in their world. ;D