Author Topic: How to rip DVD to MP4 for Mac  (Read 78 times)

brishenchelsea

• Lil Geezy
How to rip DVD to MP4 for Mac
« on: January 09, 2012, 11:18:13 PM »
Recently, I find new software to convert DVD to iPad for me enjoying my DVD movies on iPad. And I have an iPod, and I also use this software to extract background music to iPod. Also, it can use for iPhone fans. It supports other devices like PSP, PS3, Wii, Zune, Zune 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Google Phone, etc.

So this software I called it Best DVD Ripper for Mac. DVD Ripper for Mac software is used for Mac users to rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, WMV, DivX, XviD, HD MP4, TS… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac with fast speed and high image/sound quality. It removes CSS encryption.

With this professional Mac DVD Ripper software, you can check Deinterlacing to eliminate some jaggedness from the interlacing video for upgrading your video quality, choose subtitle and audio track, set the Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate.

And next I will show you how to use DVD Ripper for Mac to rip your DVD movies to MP4, so you can view it with any devices.

How to rip DVD to MP4 for Mac?

Firstly, download a trial version of DVD Ripper for Mac and install it in your computer. Double-click the program icon to fire up the machine.

Secondly, click to put the DVD you want to rip into the interface.

Thirdly, select MP4 in the Profile drop-down list as the output video format.

Choose the right folder to save output MP4 in Destination.

Fourthly, you can set the video and audio settings for the output MP4 (optional).
Click the “Setting” button to open the Setting window and set appropriate parameters for you.

Fifthly, start the conversion work by clicking button. You will get MP4 video on Mac from DVD in a few seconds.

So if you are a wins user, you can use this best DVD Ripper software, it also can help you to enjoy your DVD movies.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 11:21:37 PM by brishenchelsea »