Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 1459 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2012, 12:02:01 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YqA0azyHS3w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YqA0azyHS3w</a>

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH! 8)
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

This is why they put Parental Advisory labels on rap albums.

I heard this song was inspired over a pack of Starbursts NIK stole, while grocery shopping with Orit at the age of seven.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2012, 02:07:23 PM »
^Well that's not true. Because in my raps, I don't rap about sneaking up on bitches & killing them lmao. & yeah, I'm convinced that was the only girl you've ever dated because knowing you, you'd run on here & post pictures of a new girl if there was one just to show it off. But there isn't. But that convo is for another thread.

As for the comments, I already broke down in my original post saying that you portray a "good flow" by rapping words that rhyme as close as you can to each other to make it seem like you're keeping shit together, but you're rapping random words together. It's basically like how white people get stereotyped for rapped "sick", "dick" & "prick" together, but they have no actual meaning put together. So for someone whose going to listen once to some clown whose begging everyone to listen to his music, you sound "dope". But if you actually listen, it's...not so great.

Anyway, you dodged the main points of the argument to defend the ones you could defend.

1. You have no originality & just copy artists you've heard throughout growing up & are a million times worse than them.
2. You rap about shit that has nothing to do with your life.
Your "studio session" with all these great artists ended at 11:00 at night? Did you guys run out of apple juice or did Roccy finish all the cupcakes?

wrong again, biebs...i am currently seeing a girl. and why the fuck would i post pics up on here? lmfao, smh. i'm startin 2 think ur actually a virgin by the way u talk.

and wtf r u saying...i sound dope, but i'm really not dope? is that even supposed to make sense? there are different types of rappers...some rely on flow, some on lyrical skill. i can go either way, but i like to keep it in between. there is no such thing as having a dope flow but "sucking"...if ur saying i have a dope flow, then thats an aspect of my rap that is good, idiot. it's like saying shaq wasnt a good basketball player because he couldn't shoot jumpshots. thats how dumb u sound right now....

and i'm not gunna address ur points, because they all wrong...if u can come with some real spit, perhaps we can build.

Because you're a loser who screams for acceptance by people on here. So if you were nailing a hot broad, you'd be like "look who I'm fucking". You put this upon yourself with your behavior over a ten year period. We know your tendencies & when you go against them, there is usually a lie involved.

& no. Read what I wrote & understand basic English. When you make a thread in the West Coast section & beg people to listen to cheap, recreated music. They'll listen because they're curious. During that process, they skim through it once, don't really listen to it all like the complete opposite of what they would do if Dre dropped a Detox single. So they hear your verse & you're like "beating women into positions of copyright infringement". Like it all rhymes, so it sounds dope. But at the end of the day, you're really just babbling & stringing words that rhyme together. So to somebody whose going to listen to it once, and only once & half ass that listen, they'll be like "oh, shit, that ain't bad". It's simple, man.

Anyway, you dodged the main points of the argument to defend the ones you could defend.

1. You have no originality & just copy artists you've heard throughout growing up & are a million times worse than them.
2. You rap about shit that has nothing to do with your life.
Your "studio session" with all these great artists ended at 11:00 at night? Did you guys run out of apple juice or did Roccy finish all the cupcakes?

real question...do u ever say anything accurate? LOL. seriously, though. i've had a gang of nutriders through my stay here...but never have i had someone ride my nuts with paragraphs upon paragraphs of lies and made up shit, because theyre insecure about themselves. wouldn't u feel better if u spoke the truth and of what u really know, as opposed to lies and assumptions about my life? this is why ghost told u to get off my nuts, young'n.

rayallen0

« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2012, 02:09:41 PM »
Nik has a great flow but cant say lyrically i see much greatness. Not a horrorcore expert though..

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2012, 02:21:01 PM »
Nik has a great flow but cant say lyrically i see much greatness. Not a horrorcore expert though..

and i've just begun...

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2012, 02:31:45 PM »

and i've just begun...

u need to get some decent features for ur shit tho.
these "phone-call" verses from incarcerated rappers r not goin to work

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2012, 03:00:52 PM »

and i've just begun...

It's in the works.. But either way, xraided is legendary and his best work has been while incarcerated. The trac is a beast, cud .

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2012, 03:07:08 PM »
lol, nothing was "made up". You just can't handle the truth. Hence why you still can't speak on those three ether points I've made about you.

Like I've always told you, as long as we have a mutual agreement that I'm spot on that you're a COMPLETE herb, you can save face on here all day. I could give two fucks what my online status is.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2012, 03:11:19 PM »
Everything u say is made up, cuz ur a closet homo, and u live a lie..... I see u

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2012, 03:14:30 PM »
Everything u say is made up, cuz ur a closet homo, and u live a lie..... I see u

LOL. Yeah, sure. You stay exposed, son.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2012, 03:25:57 PM »
No matter what I say, ull keep ridin my nuts... Ur a lost cause. If I posted a pic of my girl n she was the finest bitch wit the fattest booty, ud move on to the next nurturing topic, and/or try to discredit it in classic dicklickin fashion.It's a never ending story with a closet case such as yaself

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2012, 03:29:39 PM »
No matter what I say, ull keep ridin my nuts... Ur a lost cause. If I posted a pic of my girl n she was the finest bitch wit the fattest booty, ud move on to the next nurturing topic, and/or try to discredit it in classic dicklickin fashion.It's a never ending story with a closet case such as yaself

lol. No. I'm not like you. I've already explained that you do that every time somebody on here posts something. Don't use it against me lmao. If you posted Kim Kardashian, I'd prop it. You just don't post pictures because there isn't anyone.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2012, 03:50:18 PM »

lol. No. I'm not like you. I've already explained that you do that every time somebody on here posts something. Don't use it against me lmao. If you posted Kim Kardashian, I'd prop it. You just don't post pictures because there isn't anyone.

Yea... There isn't someone. Just like ur not a flaming homo lol

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2012, 04:30:37 PM »

and i've just begun...

It's in the works.. But either way, xraided is legendary and his best work has been while incarcerated. The trac is a beast, cud .
Will you hear "This is a collect call from a correctional facility" in the background during X-Raided's verse?

« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2012, 04:40:06 PM »

and i've just begun...

Will you hear "This is a collect call from a correctional facility" in the background during X-Raided's verse?

or the voice of an inmate screaming "phone check, punk!" in the background?

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2012, 05:00:27 PM »

and i've just begun...

why dont u go bump some classic raided albums and find out for urself......or are u too busy bumpin drake and euro-dance pop? fucking faggot.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2012, 05:24:26 PM »

and i've just begun...

why dont u go bump some classic raided albums and find out for urself......or are u too busy bumpin drake and euro-dance pop? fucking faggot.
In what way did that answer the question?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2012, 05:32:10 PM »
^He doesn't answer questions that will lead to a negative view upon him. I asked him to address several things & he was more focused on talking about the very miniscule things that were far from the main ideas that he could rebuttle to.

« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2012, 07:43:28 PM »

and i've just begun...

let us hear a snippet

and still,
im sayin. u need to reach higher than a telephone-verse.
look at Clint Dingo , cant u just buy studio-verses like he did?

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2012, 07:51:42 PM »
^He doesn't answer questions that will lead to a negative view upon him. I asked him to address several things & he was more focused on talking about the very miniscule things that were far from the main ideas that he could rebuttle to.
It's almost like he has a fear of being confronted.

Hmm.......

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2012, 08:20:52 PM »
nikky for the last time you sound like a retard on the mic. quit rappin and get a job and life jewfuck

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2012, 09:05:44 PM »

and i've just begun...

let us hear a snippet

and still,

Thing is, Kokane is a feature whore and not considered on raideds status in terms of legends. Raided doesn't give out verses left and tight and has a very solid, loyal fanbase. Dude is one of the greatest rappers of all time. So almost any feature I fux wit after this one will most likely be a step down.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:26:49 PM by NIKCC »

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2012, 09:40:29 PM »

and i've just begun...

let us hear a snippet

and still,

Thing is, Kokane is a feature whore and not considered on raideds status in terms of legends. Raided doesn't give out verses left and has a very solid, loyal fanbase. Dude is one of the greatest rappers of all time. So almost any feature I fux wit after this one will most likely be a step down.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2012, 10:25:55 PM »

and i've just begun...

let us hear a snippet

and still,

Thing is, Kokane is a feature whore and not considered on raideds status in terms of legends. Raided doesn't give out verses left and has a very solid, loyal fanbase. Dude is one of the greatest rappers of all time. So almost any feature I fux wit after this one will most likely be a step down.

Smh

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2012, 10:43:23 PM »
nikky for the last time you sound like a retard on the mic. quit rappin and get a job and life jewfuck

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2012, 11:13:40 PM »

and i've just begun...

let us hear a snippet

and still,