Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4599 times)

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« on: January 10, 2012, 05:51:48 PM »
For real man. All these people in here are throwing shit on your face, you gonna take that?

You should put out a diss to all your enemies. I can provide beats and mix it for you if you want. 

C'mon big playa, dont let them disrespect you like this.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 06:14:36 PM »
i like to c more of this on the forum. agressive disses in music-form.
bomb1st 2pac-mode..
i think Clint did somethin similar -a song "Forum bustaz" or somthin

« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:29:47 PM by Michael Madsen »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 06:20:21 PM »
Sparegeez style

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 06:22:47 PM »
Yo, I can give you a hard record for this, but you got to come correct. Something that will blow the minds of the people.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 06:24:53 PM »
Nicck, use this

------------------>>>

:rock: rage
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:29:31 PM by Michael Madsen »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 06:30:14 PM »
Yeah, it would be dope if for instance Nik and Cham both made diss records towards each other and the board is able to vote for who killed it more.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 07:29:09 PM »
i'm good, my boy...workin towards much bigger things right now. either way, good look on the offer.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 07:30:30 PM »
i'm good, my boy...workin towards much bigger things right now. either way, good look on the offer.
What is that? A whole album about robbin banks after goin to temple?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 07:50:56 PM »

not really, faggot...puttin in work with legendary names. nothin about temple, but got some references to the Torah, though.

what do u care? u dont even like rap LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 07:58:12 PM »

not really, faggot...puttin in work with legendary names. nothin about temple, but got some references to the Torah, though.

No I love all types of music, especially rap.

What you make isn't rap. It's wigger trash you try to disguise as rap. You're biting Necro's style and doing it worse. And that muthafucka sucks so you aimed low off the bat.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 08:00:47 PM »

What you make isn't rap. It's wigger trash you try to disguise as rap. You're biting Necro's style and doing it worse. And that muthafucka sucks so you aimed low off the bat.

my style is nothin like necro, u fuckin idiot. and on top of that, necro doesnt suck. hop off n go bump ur drake albums, faggot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 08:12:57 PM »

my style is nothin like necro, u fuckin idiot. and on top of that, necro doesnt suck. hop off n go bump ur drake albums, faggot.
You couldn't stop suckin Necro's dick back in the day. Now you're rippin him off his formula. Now you're gonna sit here and act like he's not an influence of yours. Okay.

If you were gonna aspire to be someone, you shoulda at least started off with Necro's brother. At least he got decent shit in his catalog. Oh, and fuck Drake too. You wish you were him anyway. He's gonna be the only jewish rapper blowin up, not you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 08:38:42 PM »

You couldn't stop suckin Necro's dick back in the day. Now you're rippin him off his formula. Now you're gonna sit here and act like he's not an influence of yours. Okay.

If you were gonna aspire to be someone, you shoulda at least started off with Necro's brother. At least he got decent shit in his catalog. Oh, and fuck Drake too. You wish you were him anyway. He's gonna be the only jewish rapper blowin up, not you.

having an influence is different than biting someones style, u dumbass armenian cracker. like i said, my style is nothing like necro's, and aside from bein jewish n doin horrorcor, i have no similarities to him whatsoever....also, drake ain't the only jew blowin up...mac miller is doin his thing as well. but even he's probably too hardcore for ur soft ass, cotton swab pussycunt.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 08:40:03 PM »

having an influence is different than biting someones style, u dumbass armenian cracker. like i said, my style is nothing like necro's, and aside from bein jewish n doin horrorcor, i have no similarities to him whatsoever....also, drake ain't the only jew blowin up...mac miller is doin his thing as well. but even he's probably too hardcore for ur soft ass, cotton swab pussycunt.
So where were you today?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 09:19:10 PM »

So where were you today?

in the studio, earlier..watchin the laker game now, gayboy.