Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4569 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 09:29:09 PM »
i'm good, my boy...workin towards much bigger things right now. either way, good look on the offer.
What is that? A whole album about robbin banks after goin to temple?

not really, faggot...puttin in work with legendary names. nothin about temple, but got some references to the Torah, though.

what do u care? u dont even like rap LOL
No I love all types of music, especially rap.

What you make isn't rap. It's wigger trash you try to disguise as rap. You're biting Necro's style and doing it worse. And that muthafucka sucks so you aimed low off the bat.

my style is nothin like necro, u fuckin idiot. and on top of that, necro doesnt suck. hop off n go bump ur drake albums, faggot.
You couldn't stop suckin Necro's dick back in the day. Now you're rippin him off his formula. Now you're gonna sit here and act like he's not an influence of yours. Okay.

If you were gonna aspire to be someone, you shoulda at least started off with Necro's brother. At least he got decent shit in his catalog. Oh, and fuck Drake too. You wish you were him anyway. He's gonna be the only jewish rapper blowin up, not you.

having an influence is different than biting someones style, u dumbass armenian cracker. like i said, my style is nothing like necro's, and aside from bein jewish n doin horrorcor, i have no similarities to him whatsoever....also, drake ain't the only jew blowin up...mac miller is doin his thing as well. but even he's probably too hardcore for ur soft ass, cotton swab pussycunt.
So where were you today?

in the studio, earlier..watchin the laker game now, gayboy.
How come playing ball in canoga park was your original excuse though? or you forgot about that one?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 09:31:01 PM »
there is no excuse, pussycunt...i never said i was comin to ur work today. i said if u wanna come see me, come. otherwise, ull have to wait. i know this aint the first time another dude asked u this, but are u coming or not, faggot?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 09:41:28 PM by NIKCC »

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 09:33:06 PM »
i said if u wanna come me, come.
Was that a Freudian slip or did you really mean that?

On second thought, don't even answer that.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 09:40:55 PM »

u the one who said "all i want is da sauce", pussyfag

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 09:50:46 PM »

And you're the only one who would take that in a homosexual way. Do you always have gay shit on your mind?

You remind me of the Montoya from American Me. He's got a girl in bed with him, but he couldn't resist to stick it in her ass.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 09:57:31 PM »

And you're the only one who would take that in a homosexual way. Do you always have gay shit on your mind?

You remind me of the Montoya from American Me. He's got a girl in bed with him, but he couldn't resist to stick it in her ass.

whats ur point, gayboy? i stick it in bitches asses all the time...lol@pussyfag scared of female booty.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 10:01:44 PM »
there is no excuse, pussycunt...i never said i was comin to ur work today. i said if u wanna come see me, come. otherwise, ull have to wait. i know this aint the first time another dude asked u this, but are u coming or not, faggot?

you are beyond pussy and have lost the right to call someone else pussycunt

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 10:02:56 PM »
You don't get it. You probably never even seen American Me

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 10:04:55 PM »
quit rapping jewface

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 10:09:14 PM »

says the guy scared of someone who got a gay blowjob, smfh

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012, 10:09:52 PM »
Record a song already.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 10:11:42 PM »

real question, here, u sweet? no way i can confidently say ur 100% straight after watchin that video.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 10:13:41 PM »

You wanna talk about scared? Why didn't you drive 20 minutes over to Pasadena today? You wouldn't stop talking about how badly you wanted to whoop my ass yesterday and I arrange the opportunity for you. Don't give me that ball game and studio bullshit. According to you, you coulda been there by 3 to beat me up and back to what you were doing by before 3:30pm.

None of your friends were available to ride with you for back up in your e-beefs today? We know you never show up alone. You never have, pussy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2012, 10:23:22 PM »

real question, here, u sweet? no way i can confidently say ur 100% straight after watchin that video.
Aren't you the guy that advertised the fact that you shaved your pubes on a forum full of guys?

And on top of that, I wouldn't be caught dead at some faggot ass fruit festival (aka "a rizznave") taking pictures with shirtless men in eyeliner and perms like you, bro:

I don't even wanna know where your other hand is while you're standing behind that guy.

Should I go on about your brother who is obviously a homosexual? You both probably got semen pumpin through your veins.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2012, 10:31:06 PM »

You wanna talk about scared? Why didn't you drive 20 minutes over to Pasadena today? You wouldn't stop talking about how badly you wanted to whoop my ass yesterday and I arrange the opportunity for you. Don't give me that ball game and studio bullshit. According to you, you coulda been there by 3 to beat me up and back to what you were doing by before 3:30pm.

None of your friends were available to ride with you for back up in your e-beefs today? We know you never show up alone. You never have, pussy.

sorry to break the news to u, faggot, but u aint the first thing on my schedule... when the time will come, u will get whats coming. either way, ur still invited to come out here if ur as anxious to see me as ur pretendin to be in ur fruity ass video, u scary bitch. but its obvious that ur doin this for show, tryna impress ur gayass internet sauce buddies, like the gay nerd u are.