Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4563 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2012, 10:51:51 PM »
That's not how it works.

You want to kick my ass so you're suppose to come after me.

Stop acting like you're above coming after me or something. Actin like you've never attempted it before. You already took it there 2 years ago and failed miserably. What's different now......other than you failing at shit?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2012, 10:54:32 PM »
That's not how it works.

Stop acting like you're above coming after me or something. Actin like you've never attempted it before. You already took it there 2 years ago and failed miserably. What's different now......other than you failing at shit?

lol..sikotic, buddy, u dont get it, do u? ur gunna get urs...just not today. have patience.

and i'll make sure u dont have a chance to run away. guaranteed.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2012, 10:58:12 PM »
That's not how it works.

lol..sikotic, buddy, u dont get it, do u? ur gunna get urs...just not today. have patience.

I'm sorry my dude but thats some cowardly shit. What do you mean by that? Why wouldn't you give the man a chance to defend himself against you and you alone so the both of you could settle beef? Is getting your pride hurt over the internet really worth ambushing a person in real life? C'mon son, be a man.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2012, 10:59:20 PM »
Son is always saying he's working with legends & shit. But all I see is him posting Youtube videos of trash artists who don't even acknowledge his existence in interviews & music.

rayallen0

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2012, 11:11:45 PM »
That's not how it works.

all this sounds like is ur gna be a pussy get a crew to corner him so he "can't get away"

if someone don't video tape the shit i know whoever "won" did it by some pussy methods.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2012, 11:13:04 PM »
Son is always saying he's working with legends & shit. But all I see is him posting Youtube videos of trash artists who don't even acknowledge his existence in interviews & music.

admit it...u've never heard of x-raided until u heard i was workin with him, have u?

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2012, 11:14:50 PM »
That's not how it works.

I'm sorry my dude but thats some cowardly shit. What do you mean by that? Why wouldn't you give the man a chance to defend himself against you and you alone so the both of you could settle beef? Is getting your pride hurt over the internet really worth ambushing a person in real life? C'mon son, be a man.
It's too bad he isn't an actual threat.

Don't act like you just found out where I work yesterday. You've known the address for over 2 years. If you wanted to ambush me, you woulda done it years ago.

You're a nice guy, Elior. You know it. I know it. Natalie said so. Doggy said so. Roccy said so. Ali said so. Lights said so. According to those who called your mother, she said she didn't know why you were acting tough on message boards. Your homosexual brother even signed up on Dubcc and said he didn't know you very well, but he knows you got a heart of gold.

Nothing wrong with that, Elior. That's actually a testament to the nice guy you really are when you're not sitting behind a computer screen ripping off Boyz N The Hood and Necro. Going out of your way to have people perceive you as something you're not isn't healthy..........and it's pathetic when nobody believes you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2012, 11:17:32 PM »
Spice aint a pussy for not fighting some dude on the streets to impress you or make tanner feel better. seriously what does he benefit from that? Sik in doing this atleast is giving free publicity to the sauce and finds it humorous. For you, you obviously want to hurt sik and all that bullshit. Spice has no reason to fight unless he is so effected by ur & tanner taunts that he is a pussy that he breaks down and does it.  ::)

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2012, 11:20:28 PM »
Spice aint a pussy for not fighting some dude on the streets to impress you or make tanner feel better. seriously what does he benefit from that? Sik in doing this atleast is giving free publicity to the sauce and finds it humorous. For you, you obviously want to hurt sik and all that bullshit. Spice has no reason to fight unless he is so effected by ur & tanner taunts that he is a pussy that he breaks down and does it.  ::)

He needs to just do it. So, whenever he's talking that shit in public, I can knock his troll nose in and give him some in-house plastic surgery.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2012, 11:20:41 PM »
That's not how it works.

all this sounds like is ur gna be a pussy get a crew to corner him so he "can't get away"

if someone don't video tape the shit i know whoever "won" did it by some pussy methods.

I told you. That's why son is always saying "coming to my hood to fight me, rahrahrah". Because it's easier than transporting four dudes for like an hour drive or whatever it is.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2012, 11:22:08 PM »

admit it...u've never heard of x-raided until u heard i was workin with him, have u?

I heard of him. I never listened to him though.

But don't change the topic it, because it still doesn't change the fact nobody is giving you the light of day. You're just a groupie.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2012, 11:24:49 PM »

But don't change the topic it, because it still doesn't change the fact nobody is giving you the light of day. You're just a groupie.

what do u mean nobodies giving me the light of day? are u tryna say i dont record with the peeps im promoting? wtf are u tryna say, biebs?? ur nutlickin is starting to get complicated.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2012, 11:25:27 PM »
That's not how it works.

It's too bad he isn't an actual threat.

Don't act like you just found out where I work yesterday. You've known the address for over 2 years. If you wanted to ambush me, you woulda done it years ago.

You're a nice guy, Elior. You know it. I know it. Natalie said so. Doggy said so. Roccy said so. Ali said so. Lights said so. According to those who called your mother, she said she didn't know why you were acting tough on message boards. Your homosexual brother even signed up on Dubcc and said he didn't know you very well, but he knows you got a heart of gold.

Nothing wrong with that, Elior. That's actually a testament to the nice guy you really are when you're not sitting behind a computer screen ripping off Boyz N The Hood and Necro. Going out of your way to have people perceive you as something you're not isn't healthy..........and it's pathetic when nobody believes you.
]

i am a nice guy.....i pride myself on bein a chill cat who can get along with anyone. but what does that have to do with u getting whats coming to u? i'm nice, but not as nice as u think. why dont u come embarrass me? it will be an epic moment in ur internet nerd life...i'm offering it right now. i will give u 100 bux. come to tarzana park any time this week in the evening time. bring ur camera. u can make an epic internet video for ur sauce buddies embarrassing me...just come do it. theres 100 bux in it for u. if i dont show up or bring the money, u can make a funny video about it. if u do show, i will delete my account and never post here again. win-win for u....come on, sik, i'm waiting.... pussyfag.

anyways, this shits getting boring...i'm off to get some good head. have fun making LOLZ with ur legion of internet geeks, cud.

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2012, 11:27:10 PM »
Ain't like a nigga stuck in prison got anything else to do anyway.

So you either told him you are Necro or you promised to put an extra $20 in X-Raided's commissary so he can stock up on flamin hot cheetos. Which one was it, Elior?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2012, 11:29:42 PM »

what do u mean nobodies giving me the light of day? are u tryna say i dont record with the peeps im promoting? wtf are u tryna say, biebs?? ur nutlickin is starting to get complicated.

You post audio & interviews & you've yet to have anything done with any of these guys.

You're the only who told me "you can get a verse with anyone if you have the money". Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Because your solo shit ain't good enough lmao.