Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4564 times)

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2012, 11:31:35 PM »
The thing is elior, everybody here alreayd sees you on the losing end of all this; it's on YOU to show up in sikotics turf, not the other way around. He already has the truth and his own personality going for him, why would he compromise it by desperately heading towards you? That would make him look bad. That's YOUR job. If you don't go to him and show up you have even more to lose than you already have. Sikotic has nothing to lose.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

rayallen0

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2012, 11:35:42 PM »
offering him $100 and to delete your account...sounds like a trap

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2012, 11:39:56 PM »
i am a nice guy.....i pride myself on bein a chill cat who can get along with anyone. but what does that have to do with u getting whats coming to u? i'm nice, but not as nice as u think. why dont u come embarrass me? it will be an epic moment in ur internet nerd life...i'm offering it right now. i will give u 100 bux. come to tarzana park any time this week in the evening time. bring ur camera. u can make an epic internet video for ur sauce buddies embarrassing me...just come do it. theres 100 bux in it for u. if i dont show up or bring the money, u can make a funny video about it. if u do show, i will delete my account and never post here again. win-win for u....come on, sik, i'm waiting.... pussyfag.

anyways, this shits getting boring...i'm off to get some good head. have fun making LOLZ with ur legion of internet geeks, cud.
1. I don't want your money. You need it more than I do form what I've been told.
2. Why would I want you to delete your account? I have and still welcome you back to Dubcc with open arms after making you leave with your tail between your legs for a year.
3. You want to get me. I don't want to get you. Don't try to turn the tables because you realize coming after someone over e-beef is ridiculous. You made your bed, now lie in it. If you came after me before, you can do it again. If you don't........you've further proven you're all talk.

Have a nice night. See you tomorrow at 4:30 sharp.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2012, 02:51:28 AM »
That's not how it works.

You want to kick my ass so you're suppose to come after me.

Stop acting like you're above coming after me or something. Actin like you've never attempted it before. You already took it there 2 years ago and failed miserably. What's different now......other than you failing at shit?

lol..sikotic, buddy, u dont get it, do u? ur gunna get urs...just not today. have patience.

and i'll make sure u dont have a chance to run away. guaranteed.

this sounds like you´re scared of a 1 on 1 . not even dissing you , it´s just how it seems judging from that post . you have to take him by surprise and with other people on your team .

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2012, 04:15:12 AM »
i am a nice guy.....i pride myself on bein a chill cat who can get along with anyone. but what does that have to do with u getting whats coming to u? i'm nice, but not as nice as u think. why dont u come embarrass me? it will be an epic moment in ur internet nerd life...i'm offering it right now. i will give u 100 bux. come to tarzana park any time this week in the evening time. bring ur camera. u can make an epic internet video for ur sauce buddies embarrassing me...just come do it. theres 100 bux in it for u. if i dont show up or bring the money, u can make a funny video about it. if u do show, i will delete my account and never post here again. win-win for u....come on, sik, i'm waiting.... pussyfag.

anyways, this shits getting boring...i'm off to get some good head. have fun making LOLZ with ur legion of internet geeks, cud.
1. I don't want your money. You need it more than I do form what I've been told.
2. Why would I want you to delete your account? I have and still welcome you back to Dubcc with open arms after making you leave with your tail between your legs for a year.
3. You want to get me. I don't want to get you. Don't try to turn the tables because you realize coming after someone over e-beef is ridiculous. You made your bed, now lie in it. If you came after me before, you can do it again. If you don't........you've further proven you're all talk.

Have a nice night. See you tomorrow at 4:30 sharp.

fatnose, u wont see me tomorrow. u will see me, though. night night, pussycunt.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2012, 04:24:48 AM »
The thing is elior, everybody here alreayd sees you on the losing end of all this; it's on YOU to show up in sikotics turf, not the other way around. He already has the truth and his own personality going for him, why would he compromise it by desperately heading towards you? That would make him look bad. That's YOUR job. If you don't go to him and show up you have even more to lose than you already have. Sikotic has nothing to lose.

he keeps saying he's "waiting" for me. i never said i was going to go back today or tomorrow, i just said i will go at one point or another, yet he keeps acting otherwise... him pussying out durning my last visit was enough satisfaction for me the 1st time around, but now he's running around, actin like he's really not a scary nerd, pretending like he wasn't shook when i went there the first time. so if he's as anxious as he's acting, i'm giving him the opportunity to prove i'm a "nice guy" who's "never been in a fight"...and to create the most epic moment in dubcc history. andddd to collect some cheese on top of that. so if i'm just some lanky jewboy who wouldnt harm a fly, like he's tryna portray to save face, it's 100 bux for him, plus endless lulz for him and his legion of internet geeks. sounds like a deal to me.....if not, it's in my hands.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2012, 04:27:44 AM »
Son is always saying he's working with legends & shit. But all I see is him posting Youtube videos of trash artists who don't even acknowledge his existence in interviews & music.

admit it...u've never heard of x-raided until u heard i was workin with him, have u?

I heard of him. I never listened to him though.

But don't change the topic it, because it still doesn't change the fact nobody is giving you the light of day. You're just a groupie.

what do u mean nobodies giving me the light of day? are u tryna say i dont record with the peeps im promoting? wtf are u tryna say, biebs?? ur nutlickin is starting to get complicated.

You post audio & interviews & you've yet to have anything done with any of these guys.

You're the only who told me "you can get a verse with anyone if you have the money". Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Because your solo shit ain't good enough lmao.

lol...so what's ur excuse gunna be when i do post work that i've done with them?

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2012, 06:38:51 AM »
damn, all this big talk being going on for years and its been proven you dont have the balls to act on it...why cant we all just move on from the bullshit bravado and agree to disagree? i hate keyboard gangsters  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2012, 09:50:37 AM »
Spice aint a pussy for not fighting some dude on the streets to impress you or make tanner feel better. seriously what does he benefit from that? Sik in doing this atleast is giving free publicity to the sauce and finds it humorous. For you, you obviously want to hurt sik and all that bullshit. Spice has no reason to fight unless he is so effected by ur & tanner taunts that he is a pussy that he breaks down and does it.  ::)

He needs to just do it. So, whenever he's talking that shit in public, I can knock his troll nose in and give him some in-house plastic surgery.

Stop pretending like this would even have a chance to go down. muhfukka offered and you already caved in. You're only talking because you know I don't confuse the internet with real life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2012, 09:53:43 AM »
Son is always saying he's working with legends & shit. But all I see is him posting Youtube videos of trash artists who don't even acknowledge his existence in interviews & music.

admit it...u've never heard of x-raided until u heard i was workin with him, have u?

But don't change the topic it, because it still doesn't change the fact nobody is giving you the light of day. You're just a groupie.

what do u mean nobodies giving me the light of day? are u tryna say i dont record with the peeps im promoting? wtf are u tryna say, biebs?? ur nutlickin is starting to get complicated.

You post audio & interviews & you've yet to have anything done with any of these guys.

You're the only who told me "you can get a verse with anyone if you have the money". Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Because your solo shit ain't good enough lmao.

lol...so what's ur excuse gunna be when i do post work that i've done with them?

Well...consistent work. Not just the two-three verses you paid for. You said "bigger & better things". I better see almost an album worth of songs with some shout outs to LAMB if you're really going to try to play this off.

rayallen0

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2012, 11:39:46 AM »
That's not how it works.

You want to kick my ass so you're suppose to come after me.

Stop acting like you're above coming after me or something. Actin like you've never attempted it before. You already took it there 2 years ago and failed miserably. What's different now......other than you failing at shit?

lol..sikotic, buddy, u dont get it, do u? ur gunna get urs...just not today. have patience.

and i'll make sure u dont have a chance to run away. guaranteed.

this sounds like you´re scared of a 1 on 1 . not even dissing you , it´s just how it seems judging from that post . you have to take him by surprise and with other people on your team .

he doesnt deny it. wonder why  ::)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2012, 12:19:29 PM »

he keeps saying he's "waiting" for me. i never said i was going to go back today or tomorrow, i just said i will go at one point or another, yet he keeps acting otherwise...

fuck you expect after two years? TWO years! That's more than enough time to come to the obvious conclusion that you pussied out.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2012, 12:41:49 PM »

Well...consistent work. Not just the two-three verses you paid for. You said "bigger & better things". I better see almost an album worth of songs with some shout outs to LAMB if you're really going to try to play this off.

lol...the fuck are u talking about, faggot. now u just trying way too hard.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2012, 12:57:44 PM »

he keeps saying he's "waiting" for me. i never said i was going to go back today or tomorrow, i just said i will go at one point or another, yet he keeps acting otherwise... him pussying out durning my last visit was enough satisfaction for me the 1st time around, but now he's running around, actin like he's really not a scary nerd, pretending like he wasn't shook when i went there the first time. so if he's as anxious as he's acting, i'm giving him the opportunity to prove i'm a "nice guy" who's "never been in a fight"...and to create the most epic moment in dubcc history. andddd to collect some cheese on top of that. so if i'm just some lanky jewboy who wouldnt harm a fly, like he's tryna portray to save face, it's 100 bux for him, plus endless lulz for him and his legion of internet geeks. sounds like a deal to me.....if not, it's in my hands.

Saying "At One Point or Another" is the most generic threat anyone can make. That shit has no meaning behind it other then the possibility exist that at some point you're catching a beat down. Doesn't leave any real promise. Sikotic is setting a date, time, and place. Way more threatening and is actually a realistic chance of shit happening.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2012, 01:04:42 PM »

Saying "At One Point or Another" is the most generic threat anyone can make. That shit has no meaning behind it other then the possibility exist that at some point you're catching a beat down. Doesn't leave any real promise. Sikotic is setting a date, time, and place. Way more threatening and is actually a realistic chance of shit happening.

ok? and i set a date, time and place...today 5 PM tarzana park. i'm even offering 100 bux and to delete my account forever if he shows. if not, i will smash his head in on my own time. u wanna come?