Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4596 times)

rayallen0

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2012, 01:06:08 PM »
lol this dude obviously has a crew nobody is offering $100 just to fight someone.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2012, 01:06:39 PM »
you physically couldnt smash anyones head in you limpristed sissy boy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2012, 01:07:07 PM »
yea, well see, faggot

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2012, 01:13:15 PM »
The thing is elior, everybody here alreayd sees you on the losing end of all this; it's on YOU to show up in sikotics turf, not the other way around. He already has the truth and his own personality going for him, why would he compromise it by desperately heading towards you? That would make him look bad. That's YOUR job. If you don't go to him and show up you have even more to lose than you already have. Sikotic has nothing to lose.

he keeps saying he's "waiting" for me. i never said i was going to go back today or tomorrow, i just said i will go at one point or another, yet he keeps acting otherwise... him pussying out durning my last visit was enough satisfaction for me the 1st time around, but now he's running around, actin like he's really not a scary nerd, pretending like he wasn't shook when i went there the first time. so if he's as anxious as he's acting, i'm giving him the opportunity to prove i'm a "nice guy" who's "never been in a fight"...and to create the most epic moment in dubcc history. andddd to collect some cheese on top of that. so if i'm just some lanky jewboy who wouldnt harm a fly, like he's tryna portray to save face, it's 100 bux for him, plus endless lulz for him and his legion of internet geeks. sounds like a deal to me.....if not, it's in my hands.

Saying "At One Point or Another" is the most generic threat anyone can make. That shit has no meaning behind it other then the possibility exist that at some point you're catching a beat down. Doesn't leave any real promise. Sikotic is setting a date, time, and place. Way more threatening and is actually a realistic chance of shit happening.

ok? and i set a date, time and place...today 5 PM tarzana park. i'm even offering 100 bux and to delete my account forever if he shows. if not, i will smash his head in on my own time. u wanna come?

If Sik shows up with his camera and you're not their, that just be even more fucked up for you. I have no idea if thats even reachable for him. From what I've gather you know where he works, and its only 20 minutes away, and you've been talking shit about beating his ass for awhile.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2012, 01:15:20 PM »
The thing is elior, everybody here alreayd sees you on the losing end of all this; it's on YOU to show up in sikotics turf, not the other way around. He already has the truth and his own personality going for him, why would he compromise it by desperately heading towards you? That would make him look bad. That's YOUR job. If you don't go to him and show up you have even more to lose than you already have. Sikotic has nothing to lose.

he keeps saying he's "waiting" for me. i never said i was going to go back today or tomorrow, i just said i will go at one point or another, yet he keeps acting otherwise... him pussying out durning my last visit was enough satisfaction for me the 1st time around, but now he's running around, actin like he's really not a scary nerd, pretending like he wasn't shook when i went there the first time. so if he's as anxious as he's acting, i'm giving him the opportunity to prove i'm a "nice guy" who's "never been in a fight"...and to create the most epic moment in dubcc history. andddd to collect some cheese on top of that. so if i'm just some lanky jewboy who wouldnt harm a fly, like he's tryna portray to save face, it's 100 bux for him, plus endless lulz for him and his legion of internet geeks. sounds like a deal to me.....if not, it's in my hands.

Saying "At One Point or Another" is the most generic threat anyone can make. That shit has no meaning behind it other then the possibility exist that at some point you're catching a beat down. Doesn't leave any real promise. Sikotic is setting a date, time, and place. Way more threatening and is actually a realistic chance of shit happening.

ok? and i set a date, time and place...today 5 PM tarzana park. i'm even offering 100 bux and to delete my account forever if he shows. if not, i will smash his head in on my own time. u wanna come?

If Sik shows up with his camera and you're not their, that just be even more fucked up for you. I have no idea if thats even reachable for him. From what I've gather you know where he works, and its only 20 minutes away, and you've been talking shit about beating his ass for awhile.

yea... it is. i made him the offer, and if he's near by, why wont he take it up? after work, he can just come to tarzana park and collect 100 bux from me, plus have me delete my account in shame for good+lolz for all his internet geeks. but he's scared. he's nervous about me showing up at his job randomly, which is why he made the video insisting that i come that same day. either way, i will see him......grab the popcorn, fellas.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2012, 01:16:28 PM »
yeah youll see him from the latest car your parents bought you then drive home and talk a bunch of jew shit like youre tough. youre a ho

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2012, 01:17:21 PM »
yeah youll see him from the latest car your parents bought you then drive home and talk a bunch of jew shit like youre tough. youre a ho

yea....no.

rayallen0

« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2012, 01:19:27 PM »

yea... it is. i made him the offer, and if he's near by, why wont he take it up? after work, he can just come to tarzana park and collect 100 bux from me, plus have me delete my account in shame for good+lolz for all his internet geeks. but he's scared. he's nervous about me showing up at his job randomly, which is why he made the video insisting that i come that same day. either way, i will see him......grab the popcorn, fellas.
...you can claim exactly what you said about yourself and i just heard sik say you weren't gonna do nothing. You are the one saying you are gonna kick his ass he never said he was gonna beat u....why are you so obsessed having him on ur turf? so u have homies to back you up? cuz u can look good to ur "crew"? wtf is the difference?

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2012, 01:21:33 PM »
^to be honest, i just dont wanna drive all the way to pasadena and waste an hour+ of my life for him to pussy out again....but this time, whatever has to be done will be done.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2012, 01:25:53 PM »
waste an hour you could be spending with roccy looking up condoms online. fuckin queers

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2012, 01:30:03 PM »
^to be honest, i just dont wanna drive all the way to pasadena and waste an hour+ of my life for him to pussy out again....but this time, whatever has to be done will be done.

But if hes a pussy as you say and that shit gets recorded or you just beat his ass doesn't that just essentially validate everything you've said? (Nvm the shit I know aint true). So why would you want to miss out on a opportunity to put an alleged bitch in their place? People get checked all the time, its just how life goes. Their is no such thing as pussying out, you don't fight, you just get a ass whooping. Nothing more. least when I was growing up lol

rayallen0

« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2012, 01:32:06 PM »
video tape him being a pussy if thats true that he is gna dodge. that is worse than getting ur ass beat if its true.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2012, 01:50:42 PM »
i smell pussy is that you nikky, i smell pussy is that you lamb, yall jews is pussy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2012, 03:31:02 PM »
Son is always saying he's working with legends & shit. But all I see is him posting Youtube videos of trash artists who don't even acknowledge his existence in interviews & music.

admit it...u've never heard of x-raided until u heard i was workin with him, have u?

I heard of him. I never listened to him though.

But don't change the topic it, because it still doesn't change the fact nobody is giving you the light of day. You're just a groupie.

what do u mean nobodies giving me the light of day? are u tryna say i dont record with the peeps im promoting? wtf are u tryna say, biebs?? ur nutlickin is starting to get complicated.

You post audio & interviews & you've yet to have anything done with any of these guys.

You're the only who told me "you can get a verse with anyone if you have the money". Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Because your solo shit ain't good enough lmao.

lol...so what's ur excuse gunna be when i do post work that i've done with them?

Well...consistent work. Not just the two-three verses you paid for. You said "bigger & better things". I better see almost an album worth of songs with some shout outs to LAMB if you're really going to try to play this off.

lol...the fuck are u talking about, faggot. now u just trying way too hard.

The fuck is so hard to understand about that?

1. You said "anyone can get a verse from anyone if they pay".
2. If you only have one or two songs with him, obviously you just paid for them.
3. That means they aren't really "affiliated" with you. You just paid them for a verse.
4. Unless you consistently show that they work with you, then they have no interest in you in the slightest. They just took your money.
5. Otherwise, you're just a groupie.

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2012, 04:19:09 PM »
Son is always saying he's working with legends & shit. But all I see is him posting Youtube videos of trash artists who don't even acknowledge his existence in interviews & music.

admit it...u've never heard of x-raided until u heard i was workin with him, have u?

I heard of him. I never listened to him though.

But don't change the topic it, because it still doesn't change the fact nobody is giving you the light of day. You're just a groupie.

what do u mean nobodies giving me the light of day? are u tryna say i dont record with the peeps im promoting? wtf are u tryna say, biebs?? ur nutlickin is starting to get complicated.

You post audio & interviews & you've yet to have anything done with any of these guys.

You're the only who told me "you can get a verse with anyone if you have the money". Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Because your solo shit ain't good enough lmao.

lol...so what's ur excuse gunna be when i do post work that i've done with them?

Well...consistent work. Not just the two-three verses you paid for. You said "bigger & better things". I better see almost an album worth of songs with some shout outs to LAMB if you're really going to try to play this off.

lol...the fuck are u talking about, faggot. now u just trying way too hard.

The fuck is so hard to understand about that?

1. You said "anyone can get a verse from anyone if they pay".
2. If you only have one or two songs with him, obviously you just paid for them.
3. That means they aren't really "affiliated" with you. You just paid them for a verse.
4. Unless you consistently show that they work with you, then they have no interest in you in the slightest. They just took your money.
5. Otherwise, you're just a groupie.

all of the LAMB affiliates are in the studio daily, kid...hop off