Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4581 times)

Sccit

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2012, 11:58:11 PM »
just got back from gettin it in @ the studio......no joke, cham would get straight clowned if he tried to spit on the mic in front of the peeps i spit with. i put my life on that.

Yeah, you put your life on you doing something if people shit on you on here & Sik is still breathing. Guess you're just going to die lol.

Regardless, you need to stop exposing your insecurities to us of you caring what people think. You basically just said, "Yeah, Cham would probably be better than me if we just posted audio. But if we hung around my friends, he would get clowned on because he's blonde & white. They would co-sign my shitter lines, with my voice changer because they're my friends".

Such a sad story.

i dont think u get it, biebs....ur an awful rapper. even if u were 20x better than u are now, u still wouldnt be on my level. u claimin otherwise is just hilarious. thats all there really is to it LOL.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2012, 12:08:30 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jtDuF_XAjiU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jtDuF_XAjiU</a>

West Coast legend status. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2012, 12:10:41 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YqA0azyHS3w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YqA0azyHS3w</a>

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH! 8)

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2012, 12:13:19 AM »
^lol, dope.. my 1st and 2nd recorded track after i started learning how to use protools.. not nearly as dope as my recent shit, but still shits on anything u ever spit out ur cocksuckin mouth.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2012, 12:33:39 AM »
^lol, dope.. my 1st and 2nd recorded track after i started learning how to use protools.. not nearly as dope as my recent shit, but still shits on anything u ever spit out ur cocksuckin mouth.

Oh, boy. Breaking out the dick jokes. You have any songs that pertain to your life & not your fantasy, thug life that you & Roccy play dress up to? I've yet to see anyone call you dope, except on this anonymous website you refused to show us & on your Youtube comments people like "KLIENTELMUZIK" & "LAMBCHOPZ24" commenting saying "Damn, this is ill". You try to recreate a sound from the 90's that's played out & is 100 times worse than all the people you try to imitate. You have zero originality & try to use the fact you can make "bitches", "stitches" & "sand-WICHES" rhyme & say them four syllables apart falsely act like you have a "dope flow".

You're limited to your content (which has nothing to do with your life in the slightest) due to the fact you don't really have any life experience. You have nothing to really be upset about or vent through your music or even cherish through your music because there is nothing there. You've had everything handed to you so you have no grips with the world. So you just imitate what you've heard in music growing up. True wigger status. The only thing that's ever upset you is your ex-girlfriend, Natalie, who had to make an account on here just to get to talk to you. Therefore you just diss women &/or imitate 90's West-Coast G-funk rappers.

You "studio session" with all these great artists ended at 11:00 at night? Did you guys run out of apple juice or did Roccy finish all the cupcakes?

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2012, 12:47:30 AM »

Oh, boy. Breaking out the dick jokes. You have any songs that pertain to your life & not your fantasy, thug life that you & Roccy play dress up to? I've yet to see anyone call you dope, except on this anonymous website you refused to show us & on your Youtube comments people like "KLIENTELMUZIK" & "LAMBCHOPZ24" commenting saying "Damn, this is ill". You try to recreate a sound from the 90's that's played out & is 100 times worse than all the people you try to imitate. You have zero originality & try to use the fact you can make "bitches", "stitches" & "sand-WICHES" rhyme & say them four syllables apart falsely act like you have a "dope flow".

You're limited to your content (which has nothing to do with your life in the slightest) due to the fact you don't really have any life experience. You have nothing to really be upset about or vent through your music or even cherish through your music because there is nothing there. You've had everything handed to you so you have no grips with the world. So you just imitate what you've heard in music growing up. True wigger status. The only thing that's ever upset you is your ex-girlfriend, Natalie, who had to make an account on here just to get to talk to you. Therefore you just diss women &/or imitate 90's West-Coast G-funk rappers.

You "studio session" with all these great artists ended at 11:00 at night? Did you guys run out of apple juice or did Roccy finish all the cupcakes?

lol...i can tell that the breakdown u just typed of my life pertains way more to u than it does to me, college deli boy....n u keep bringin up 1 girl i dated 3+ years ago. out of all the girls i've had in my life, u only know of one.....what does that tell u, young 1? that u dont know shit about me, u just love my nuts in ur mouth so much, that u fantasize about what my life is like just to get a taste.

and also, lol@u have yet to see anyone call me dope.... smfh. ur good e-buddy, rayallen, just said my flow was dope the other day. not to mention the countless posters who said my shit was dope in the "i'm your bf now nancy" thread, amongst others....and lemme guess, now ur gunna make an excuse for why they said i was dope. bottom line....u suck, i'm the shit. hop off, faggot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2012, 01:05:58 AM »
^Well that's not true. Because in my raps, I don't rap about sneaking up on bitches & killing them lmao. & yeah, I'm convinced that was the only girl you've ever dated because knowing you, you'd run on here & post pictures of a new girl if there was one just to show it off. But there isn't. But that convo is for another thread.

As for the comments, I already broke down in my original post saying that you portray a "good flow" by rapping words that rhyme as close as you can to each other to make it seem like you're keeping shit together, but you're rapping random words together. It's basically like how white people get stereotyped for rapped "sick", "dick" & "prick" together, but they have no actual meaning put together. So for someone whose going to listen once to some clown whose begging everyone to listen to his music, you sound "dope". But if you actually listen, it's...not so great.

Anyway, you dodged the main points of the argument to defend the ones you could defend.

1. You have no originality & just copy artists you've heard throughout growing up & are a million times worse than them.
2. You rap about shit that has nothing to do with your life.
Your "studio session" with all these great artists ended at 11:00 at night? Did you guys run out of apple juice or did Roccy finish all the cupcakes?

Sccit

« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2012, 01:14:23 AM »
^Well that's not true. Because in my raps, I don't rap about sneaking up on bitches & killing them lmao. & yeah, I'm convinced that was the only girl you've ever dated because knowing you, you'd run on here & post pictures of a new girl if there was one just to show it off. But there isn't. But that convo is for another thread.

As for the comments, I already broke down in my original post saying that you portray a "good flow" by rapping words that rhyme as close as you can to each other to make it seem like you're keeping shit together, but you're rapping random words together. It's basically like how white people get stereotyped for rapped "sick", "dick" & "prick" together, but they have no actual meaning put together. So for someone whose going to listen once to some clown whose begging everyone to listen to his music, you sound "dope". But if you actually listen, it's...not so great.

Anyway, you dodged the main points of the argument to defend the ones you could defend.

1. You have no originality & just copy artists you've heard throughout growing up & are a million times worse than them.
Your "studio session" with all these great artists ended at 11:00 at night? Did you guys run out of apple juice or did Roccy finish all the cupcakes?

wrong again, biebs...i am currently seeing a girl. and why the fuck would i post pics up on here? lmfao, smh. i'm startin 2 think ur actually a virgin by the way u talk.

and wtf r u saying...i sound dope, but i'm really not dope? is that even supposed to make sense? there are different types of rappers...some rely on flow, some on lyrical skill. i can go either way, but i like to keep it in between. there is no such thing as having a dope flow but "sucking"...if ur saying i have a dope flow, then thats an aspect of my rap that is good, idiot. it's like saying shaq wasnt a good basketball player because he couldn't shoot jumpshots. thats how dumb u sound right now....

and i'm not gunna address ur points, because they all wrong...if u can come with some real spit, perhaps we can build.

Sikotic™

« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2012, 10:40:45 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YqA0azyHS3w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YqA0azyHS3w</a>

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

This is why they put Parental Advisory labels on rap albums.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2012, 11:00:15 AM »

wrong again, biebs...i am currently seeing a girl. and why the fuck would i post pics up on here? lmfao, smh. i'm startin 2 think ur actually a virgin by the way u talk.

and wtf r u saying...i sound dope, but i'm really not dope? is that even supposed to make sense? there are different types of rappers...some rely on flow, some on lyrical skill. i can go either way, but i like to keep it in between. there is no such thing as having a dope flow but "sucking"...if ur saying i have a dope flow, then thats an aspect of my rap that is good, idiot. it's like saying shaq wasnt a good basketball player because he couldn't shoot jumpshots. thats how dumb u sound right now....

and i'm not gunna address ur points, because they all wrong...if u can come with some real spit, perhaps we can build.

Because you're a loser who screams for acceptance by people on here. So if you were nailing a hot broad, you'd be like "look who I'm fucking". You put this upon yourself with your behavior over a ten year period. We know your tendencies & when you go against them, there is usually a lie involved.

& no. Read what I wrote & understand basic English. When you make a thread in the West Coast section & beg people to listen to cheap, recreated music. They'll listen because they're curious. During that process, they skim through it once, don't really listen to it all like the complete opposite of what they would do if Dre dropped a Detox single. So they hear your verse & you're like "beating women into positions of copyright infringement". Like it all rhymes, so it sounds dope. But at the end of the day, you're really just babbling & stringing words that rhyme together. So to somebody whose going to listen to it once, and only once & half ass that listen, they'll be like "oh, shit, that ain't bad". It's simple, man.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2012, 11:02:01 AM »

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

This is why they put Parental Advisory labels on rap albums.

I heard this song was inspired over a pack of Starbursts NIK stole, while grocery shopping with Orit at the age of seven.

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2012, 01:07:23 PM »

Because you're a loser who screams for acceptance by people on here. So if you were nailing a hot broad, you'd be like "look who I'm fucking". You put this upon yourself with your behavior over a ten year period. We know your tendencies & when you go against them, there is usually a lie involved.

& no. Read what I wrote & understand basic English. When you make a thread in the West Coast section & beg people to listen to cheap, recreated music. They'll listen because they're curious. During that process, they skim through it once, don't really listen to it all like the complete opposite of what they would do if Dre dropped a Detox single. So they hear your verse & you're like "beating women into positions of copyright infringement". Like it all rhymes, so it sounds dope. But at the end of the day, you're really just babbling & stringing words that rhyme together. So to somebody whose going to listen to it once, and only once & half ass that listen, they'll be like "oh, shit, that ain't bad". It's simple, man.

real question...do u ever say anything accurate? LOL. seriously, though. i've had a gang of nutriders through my stay here...but never have i had someone ride my nuts with paragraphs upon paragraphs of lies and made up shit, because theyre insecure about themselves. wouldn't u feel better if u spoke the truth and of what u really know, as opposed to lies and assumptions about my life? this is why ghost told u to get off my nuts, young'n.

rayallen0

« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2012, 01:09:41 PM »
Nik has a great flow but cant say lyrically i see much greatness. Not a horrorcore expert though..

Sccit

« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2012, 01:21:01 PM »
Nik has a great flow but cant say lyrically i see much greatness. Not a horrorcore expert though..

and i've just begun...

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2012, 01:31:45 PM »

and i've just begun...

u need to get some decent features for ur shit tho.
these "phone-call" verses from incarcerated rappers r not goin to work