Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4588 times)

Sccit

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2012, 02:00:52 PM »
Nik has a great flow but cant say lyrically i see much greatness. Not a horrorcore expert though..

and i've just begun...

u need to get some decent features for ur shit tho.
these "phone-call" verses from incarcerated rappers r not goin to work

It's in the works.. But either way, xraided is legendary and his best work has been while incarcerated. The trac is a beast, cud .

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2012, 02:07:08 PM »
lol, nothing was "made up". You just can't handle the truth. Hence why you still can't speak on those three ether points I've made about you.

Like I've always told you, as long as we have a mutual agreement that I'm spot on that you're a COMPLETE herb, you can save face on here all day. I could give two fucks what my online status is.

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2012, 02:11:19 PM »
Everything u say is made up, cuz ur a closet homo, and u live a lie..... I see u

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2012, 02:14:30 PM »
Everything u say is made up, cuz ur a closet homo, and u live a lie..... I see u

LOL. Yeah, sure. You stay exposed, son.

Sccit

« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2012, 02:25:57 PM »
No matter what I say, ull keep ridin my nuts... Ur a lost cause. If I posted a pic of my girl n she was the finest bitch wit the fattest booty, ud move on to the next nurturing topic, and/or try to discredit it in classic dicklickin fashion.It's a never ending story with a closet case such as yaself

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2012, 02:29:39 PM »
No matter what I say, ull keep ridin my nuts... Ur a lost cause. If I posted a pic of my girl n she was the finest bitch wit the fattest booty, ud move on to the next nurturing topic, and/or try to discredit it in classic dicklickin fashion.It's a never ending story with a closet case such as yaself

lol. No. I'm not like you. I've already explained that you do that every time somebody on here posts something. Don't use it against me lmao. If you posted Kim Kardashian, I'd prop it. You just don't post pictures because there isn't anyone.

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2012, 02:50:18 PM »

lol. No. I'm not like you. I've already explained that you do that every time somebody on here posts something. Don't use it against me lmao. If you posted Kim Kardashian, I'd prop it. You just don't post pictures because there isn't anyone.

Yea... There isn't someone. Just like ur not a flaming homo lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2012, 03:30:37 PM »
Nik has a great flow but cant say lyrically i see much greatness. Not a horrorcore expert though..

and i've just begun...

It's in the works.. But either way, xraided is legendary and his best work has been while incarcerated. The trac is a beast, cud .
Will you hear "This is a collect call from a correctional facility" in the background during X-Raided's verse?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2012, 03:40:06 PM »

and i've just begun...

Will you hear "This is a collect call from a correctional facility" in the background during X-Raided's verse?

or the voice of an inmate screaming "phone check, punk!" in the background?

Sccit

« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2012, 04:00:27 PM »

and i've just begun...

why dont u go bump some classic raided albums and find out for urself......or are u too busy bumpin drake and euro-dance pop? fucking faggot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2012, 04:24:26 PM »

and i've just begun...

why dont u go bump some classic raided albums and find out for urself......or are u too busy bumpin drake and euro-dance pop? fucking faggot.
In what way did that answer the question?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2012, 04:32:10 PM »
^He doesn't answer questions that will lead to a negative view upon him. I asked him to address several things & he was more focused on talking about the very miniscule things that were far from the main ideas that he could rebuttle to.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2012, 06:43:28 PM »

and i've just begun...

let us hear a snippet

and still,
im sayin. u need to reach higher than a telephone-verse.
look at Clint Dingo , cant u just buy studio-verses like he did?

Sikotic™

« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2012, 06:51:42 PM »
^He doesn't answer questions that will lead to a negative view upon him. I asked him to address several things & he was more focused on talking about the very miniscule things that were far from the main ideas that he could rebuttle to.
It's almost like he has a fear of being confronted.

Hmm.......

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2012, 07:20:52 PM »
nikky for the last time you sound like a retard on the mic. quit rappin and get a job and life jewfuck