Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4571 times)

Sccit

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2012, 08:05:44 PM »
Nik has a great flow but cant say lyrically i see much greatness. Not a horrorcore expert though..

and i've just begun...

u need to get some decent features for ur shit tho.
these "phone-call" verses from incarcerated rappers r not goin to work

It's in the works.. But either way, xraided is legendary and his best work has been while incarcerated. The trac is a beast, cud .

let us hear a snippet

and still,
im sayin. u need to reach higher than a telephone-verse.
look at Clint Dingo , cant u just buy studio-verses like he did?

Thing is, Kokane is a feature whore and not considered on raideds status in terms of legends. Raided doesn't give out verses left and tight and has a very solid, loyal fanbase. Dude is one of the greatest rappers of all time. So almost any feature I fux wit after this one will most likely be a step down.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 09:26:49 PM by NIKCC »

Sikotic™

« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2012, 08:40:29 PM »
Nik has a great flow but cant say lyrically i see much greatness. Not a horrorcore expert though..

and i've just begun...

It's in the works.. But either way, xraided is legendary and his best work has been while incarcerated. The trac is a beast, cud .

let us hear a snippet

and still,

Thing is, Kokane is a feature whore and not considered on raideds status in terms of legends. Raided doesn't give out verses left and has a very solid, loyal fanbase. Dude is one of the greatest rappers of all time. So almost any feature I fux wit after this one will most likely be a step down.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2012, 09:25:55 PM »

and i've just begun...

let us hear a snippet

and still,

Thing is, Kokane is a feature whore and not considered on raideds status in terms of legends. Raided doesn't give out verses left and has a very solid, loyal fanbase. Dude is one of the greatest rappers of all time. So almost any feature I fux wit after this one will most likely be a step down.

Smh

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2012, 09:43:23 PM »
nikky for the last time you sound like a retard on the mic. quit rappin and get a job and life jewfuck

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2012, 10:13:40 PM »

and i've just begun...

let us hear a snippet

and still,

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2012, 04:48:32 AM »

and i've just begun...

let us hear a snippet

and still,

Thing is, Kokane is a feature whore and not considered on raideds status in terms of legends. Raided doesn't give out verses left and tight and has a very solid, loyal fanbase. Dude is one of the greatest rappers of all time. So almost any feature I fux wit after this one will most likely be a step down.

Lmao thats one of your best quotes ever...talk about riding nuts. I think you need to go listen to funk upon a rhyme or some ATL.

Aka you couldn't afford Kokane?

Sccit

« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2012, 01:53:41 PM »

and i've just begun...

let us hear a snippet

and still,

Lmao thats one of your best quotes ever...talk about riding nuts. I think you need to go listen to funk upon a rhyme or some ATL.

Aka you couldn't afford Kokane?

dont get me wrong, Kokane is a legend in his own respect. i own every ATL album and have 2 copies of "Funk Upon a Rhyme"....but X-Raided is the king of Sactown rap. every rapper in northern cali has been influenced by X in one way or another, and he's hands down a top 5 rapper in norcal history....i know this board is fucking retarded when it comes to bay/norcal rap, and most of the nerds in here probably haven't even heard a Raided album, but any1 denying Raided's greatness needs to check themselves, straight up. the way Gary laughed at X being a top rapper just goes to show that the faggot doesn't even belong on this message board.

as for Kane, dude's just not at the top of my list when it comes to artists i wanna work with...like i said, Kokane is over-saturated in the game, he does features left and right, chicano rappers, australian rappers, english rappers....Kokane has seemingly been on everything. i'm good on that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2012, 02:04:21 PM »
i own every ATL album and have 2 copies of "Funk Upon a Rhyme"
Your parents shoulda named you Stan, not Elior.

Kokane is over-saturated in the game, he does features left and right, chicano rappers, australian rappers, english rappers....Kokane has seemingly been on everything. i'm good on that.
Raided would be whoring himself out to every wanna-be rapper (i.e. you) out there too if he wasn't a burden on society. And just because he's top 5 on your list doesn't mean he is top 5 overall, you Raided groupie. Hell, you probably got Necro in your top 5 too so that says it all right there.

Like I said, its nice of you to keep Raided's baby mom's lights on for the month and allowing him to get a extra bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos in exchange for a freestyle via collect call.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2012, 02:26:31 PM »

Kokane is over-saturated in the game, he does features left and right, chicano rappers, australian rappers, english rappers....Kokane has seemingly been on everything. i'm good on that.
Raided would be whoring himself out to every wanna-be rapper (i.e. you) out there too if he wasn't a burden on society. And just because he's top 5 on your list doesn't mean he is top 5 overall, you Raided groupie. Hell, you probably got Necro in your top 5 too so that says it all right there.

Like I said, its nice of you to keep Raided's baby mom's lights on for the month and allowing him to get a extra bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos in exchange for a freestyle via collect call.

no...i dont have Necro in my top 5, faggot. no one does. but anyone u ask from norcal will tell u that X-Raided is hands down one of the best rappers ever and a true innovator.  u wouldnt know this, cuz ur not really into rap...ur like one of those faggots who used to bump Snoop and Dre when it was the cool thing to do, but it was just a phase with u. now, u get drunk on friday nights and wild out to dance pop with ur asian med-student homies at karaoke bars.....u dont deserve to have an opinion on hip-hop related matters.

and dont forget 2 stay on ya toes, my boy.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2012, 02:42:25 PM »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2012, 03:10:12 PM »
Nicck, i didnt even mention Kokane.
i was just sayin u need to raise the bar, n put somethin else on ur repertoire.
u cant fuck wit telephone-verses, its not a good look

get Koka on a hook, n ill do u the honours, n include the finished product in one of my dpg-related nerd threads. lol
thats game
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 03:12:22 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sikotic™

« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2012, 03:11:43 PM »

no...i dont have Necro in my top 5, faggot. no one does. but anyone u ask from norcal will tell u that X-Raided is hands down one of the best rappers ever and a true innovator.  u wouldnt know this, cuz ur not really into rap...ur like one of those faggots who used to bump Snoop and Dre when it was the cool thing to do, but it was just a phase with u. now, u get drunk on friday nights and wild out to dance pop with ur asian med-student homies at karaoke bars.....u dont deserve to have an opinion on hip-hop related matters.

and dont forget 2 stay on ya toes, my boy.
Is that what you fantasize about on your down time? Me gettin' down to dance pop? I would expect that from your brother, not you, Elior.

And when did you start jocking the Bay Area so hard? You're from Woodland Hills, Elior. Why are you so god damn delusional? Are you autistic? Be honest. It's an serious question.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2012, 03:20:14 PM »
Nicck, i didnt even mention Kokane.
i was just sayin u need to raise the bar, n put somethin else on ur repertoire.
u cant fuck wit telephone-verses, its not a good look

get Koka on a hook, n ill do u the honours, n include the finished product in one of my dpg-related nerd threads. lol
thats game

Oh shit. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef. You should write & record a diss track to NIK.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2012, 03:29:39 PM »
na, this is advice. if he wants to collaborate wit fine artists, just open up the purse n cough up money.
a telephone-verse from a random Bay Area-friend/rapper is not goin to work.

and if u want to jump-start a "career", ull do the same thing, Cham.
ur a rapper, arent you?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 03:35:27 PM by Michael Madsen »

rayallen0

« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2012, 03:52:34 PM »
x-raideds music is over the top violent & graphic and mainly known for its novelty of the man actually being as fucked up as his music.