Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4606 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2012, 04:24:16 PM »
x-raideds music is over the top violent & graphic and mainly known for its novelty of the man actually being as fucked up as his music.

X-raided is clearly on the same level as rakim, big daddy Kane,2pac,biggie etc. You just don't know anything about rap.

LOL jk. That's the dumbest thing I've read on this forum in a while. Thanks elior.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 04:32:56 PM by Jaydc is back »

rayallen0

« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2012, 04:26:15 PM »
2pac
C-bo
Brotha Lynch Hung
Spice 1
Too Short

He didnt make the list  :o

Sikotic™

« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2012, 04:36:46 PM »
Elior is full of ridiculous quotable over the years. From asking Dubcc for kissing advice to contemplating suicide when he got pulled over for weed, baggies and a scale. I'm really starting to think he's mentally disabled.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2012, 04:56:00 PM »
Nicck, i didnt even mention Kokane.
i was just sayin u need to raise the bar, n put somethin else on ur repertoire.
u cant fuck wit telephone-verses, its not a good look

get Koka on a hook, n ill do u the honours, n include the finished product in one of my dpg-related nerd threads. lol
thats game

dont trip, shits just gettin started....like i said, x was one of my favorite rappers growin up, so it'll be hard for me to top him. will def be workin with other cats in the near future, tho.

Sccit

« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2012, 04:58:46 PM »
i own every ATL album and have 2 copies of "Funk Upon a Rhyme"
Your parents shoulda named you Stan, not Elior.

Kokane is over-saturated in the game, he does features left and right, chicano rappers, australian rappers, english rappers....Kokane has seemingly been on everything. i'm good on that.
Raided would be whoring himself out to every wanna-be rapper (i.e. you) out there too if he wasn't a burden on society. And just because he's top 5 on your list doesn't mean he is top 5 overall, you Raided groupie. Hell, you probably got Necro in your top 5 too so that says it all right there.

Like I said, its nice of you to keep Raided's baby mom's lights on for the month and allowing him to get a extra bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos in exchange for a freestyle via collect call.

no...i dont have Necro in my top 5, faggot. no one does. but anyone u ask from norcal will tell u that X-Raided is hands down one of the best rappers ever and a true innovator.  u wouldnt know this, cuz ur not really into rap...ur like one of those faggots who used to bump Snoop and Dre when it was the cool thing to do, but it was just a phase with u. now, u get drunk on friday nights and wild out to dance pop with ur asian med-student homies at karaoke bars.....u dont deserve to have an opinion on hip-hop related matters.

and dont forget 2 stay on ya toes, my boy.
Is that what you fantasize about on your down time? Me gettin' down to dance pop? I would expect that from your brother, not you, Elior.

And when did you start jocking the Bay Area so hard? You're from Woodland Hills, Elior. Why are you so god damn delusional? Are you autistic? Be honest. It's an serious question.

lol@Pasadena over here. jockin the bay? I love all cali rap....norcal+socal. raided aint even from the bay, u idiot. but if u gunna call someone out for likin west coast music, there are better candidates on this board than some1 from cali, pussycunt.

Sccit

« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2012, 04:59:47 PM »
2pac
C-bo
Brotha Lynch Hung
Spice 1
Too Short

He didnt make the list  :o

lmfao@too short bein a better rapper than raided. SMH. and raided has written many of C-Bo's best rhymes. double SMH

Sccit

« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2012, 05:01:59 PM »
x-raideds music is over the top violent & graphic and mainly known for its novelty of the man actually being as fucked up as his music.

lmao...someone hasnt really heard raideds music. raided is like pac, in a sense that he has just as much deep shit as he has gangsta shit. one of the more versatile rappers. should look more into his catalogue.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: January 14, 2012, 05:03:40 PM »
just quit nikky ur a lame cud

Sccit

« Reply #143 on: January 14, 2012, 05:04:34 PM »

X-raided is clearly on the same level as rakim, big daddy Kane,2pac,biggie etc. You just don't know anything about rap.

LOL jk. That's the dumbest thing I've read on this forum in a while. Thanks elior.

smh...another idiot who knows nothin about rap. X-Raided is just as much a legend in norcal as Rakim is on on the east. then again, ur canadian, so i wouldnt expect u to know that.....go post on the siccness boards and see where they place Raided amongst the best.

Al Bundy

« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2012, 05:09:03 PM »

smh...another idiot who knows nothin about rap. X-Raided is just as much a legend in norcal as Rakim is on on the east. then again, ur canadian, so i wouldnt expect u to know that.....go post on the siccness boards and see where they place Raided amongst the best.

smh the difference is rakim is renowned as a legend WORLDWIDE. no one really gives a shit about x-raided outside of the internet and cali.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #145 on: January 14, 2012, 05:15:57 PM »
Exactly. What's so hard to understand about that? This isnt even a debate. Lmao @ comparing x raided to rakim. That's the dumbest thing I've ever read in my life.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 05:17:29 PM by Jaydc is back »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #146 on: January 14, 2012, 05:18:37 PM »
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read in my life.

NIK doesn't say many intelligent things.

Sccit

« Reply #147 on: January 14, 2012, 05:19:20 PM »

smh the difference is rakim is renowned as a legend WORLDWIDE. no one really gives a shit about x-raided outside of the internet and cali.

that's because he was never a mainstream artist, moron....that has nothing to do with him being amongst the best rappers in terms of SKILL.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #148 on: January 14, 2012, 05:21:43 PM »
X raided is bigger in norcal than Rakim is in NY?

You are so delusional and an even bigger groupie than I thought which is saying something considering the crush you've had on Kobe your entire life.

Sccit

« Reply #149 on: January 14, 2012, 05:21:55 PM »
Exactly. What's so hard to understand about that? This isnt even a debate. Lmao @ comparing x raided to rakim. That's the dumbest thing I've ever read in my life.

IN TERMS OF RAPPING SKILL, raided is amongst the best rappers.......this is hilarious that i even have to defend this. try making a post on saying otherwise on siccness and see what u get.