Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4713 times)

Sccit

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #150 on: January 14, 2012, 05:23:31 PM »
X raided is bigger in norcal than Rakim is in NY?

You are so delusional and an even bigger groupie than I thought which is saying something considering the crush you've had on Kobe your entire life.

did i ever say that? LOL...X-Raided is not bigger in any way. but amongst hip-hop heads, he is considered a norcal legend and an innovator of norcal rap. never will be on a scale as large as rakim, but thats not what i was getting at.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2012, 05:34:13 PM »
Really, a forum dedicated to that style of rap over rates x raided???!!! I'm truly shocked!!!

How about a better measuring stick. Go on any other hip hop forum in the Internet and make these claims. See how many people will agree with you moron.

Your current argument is the equivalent of a lil Wayne fan saying he's one of the greatest rappers in history because on lil Waynes official forum people make that claim. Smh.

Al Bundy

« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2012, 05:43:19 PM »
Exactly. What's so hard to understand about that? This isnt even a debate. Lmao @ comparing x raided to rakim. That's the dumbest thing I've ever read in my life.

IN TERMS OF RAPPING SKILL, raided is amongst the best rappers.......this is hilarious that i even have to defend this. try making a post on saying otherwise on siccness and see what u get.

i'm a fan of x-raided but you're the only person on this board who believes that shit. i could care less what another forum says and for you to hold their opinion so highly is stupid considering the amount of illiterate fuck-offs on there

Sccit

« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2012, 05:43:38 PM »
Really, a forum dedicated to that style of rap over rates x raided???!!! I'm truly shocked!!!

How about a better measuring stick. Go on any other hip hop forum in the Internet and make these claims. See how many people will agree with you moron.

Your current argument is the equivalent of a lil Wayne fan saying he's one of the greatest rappers in history because on lil Waynes official forum people make that claim. Smh.

siccness is actually a bigger message board than dubcc, and it's for ALL west coast rap....they've distributed many different artists, from bizzy bone to beanie siegel. the board is not geared towards any specific style. as a matter of fact, the sacramento section at siccness is one of the slower sections. difference between dubcc and siccness is that most members from siccness are actually from cali, where as dubcc is mostly divided between americans, euros, and canadians (such as urself).
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 05:50:24 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2012, 05:48:15 PM »
Exactly. What's so hard to understand about that? This isnt even a debate. Lmao @ comparing x raided to rakim. That's the dumbest thing I've ever read in my life.

IN TERMS OF RAPPING SKILL, raided is amongst the best rappers.......this is hilarious that i even have to defend this. try making a post on saying otherwise on siccness and see what u get.

i'm a fan of x-raided but you're the only person on this board who believes that shit. i could care less what another forum says and for you to hold their opinion so highly is stupid considering the amount of illiterate fuck-offs on there

really? the only person?? cuz if recall, your beloved muhfukka said X-Raided's "Unforgiven" was amongst his top 10 best albums of all time not too long ago.......it's not just siccness who thinks that. it's any norcal rap head. siccness just has a lot of norcal rap heads, as opposed to mostly euros and canadians, like dubcc. siccness got artists posting there as well. legendary artists who chop it up with the fans and many of em are regular posters. not getting trolled all the time and bouncing.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 05:54:18 PM by NIKCC »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #155 on: January 14, 2012, 05:58:56 PM »
hmm, ur hypin up this X-dude quite a bit right now.
might have to check this "Unforgiven", n see for myself what the fuzz is about

Al Bundy

« Reply #156 on: January 14, 2012, 06:02:24 PM »

really? the only person?? cuz if recall, your beloved muhfukka said X-Raided's "Unforgiven" was amongst his top 10 best albums of all time not too long ago.......it's not just siccness who thinks that. it's any norcal rap head. siccness just has a lot of norcal rap heads, as opposed to mostly euros and canadians, like dubcc. siccness got artists posting there as well. legendary artists who chop it up with the fans and many of em are regular posters. not getting trolled all the time and bouncing.

that's great and all elior but i don't give a shit. you should go back to siccness and "chop it up" with some LEGENDARY (lmao) artists & middle school drop-outs.

Al Bundy

« Reply #157 on: January 14, 2012, 06:03:21 PM »

i'd check out his first 3 albums (Psycho Active, Xorcist & Unforgiven) but i don't recommend any others after that.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #158 on: January 14, 2012, 06:16:39 PM »
aight,im DL'in "Psycho Active rite now.
my knowlegde on Sac-rap is limited, but im familiar n a fan of Lynch, Luni Coleone and C-Bo

,, i looked up X-Raided on wiki tho ----->>
"In 2011, X-Raided signed a distribution deal with RBC Records (same distribution company as Tech N9ne's Strange Music). Despite getting his equipment confiscated, X has continued recording, including work on his forthcoming album, as well as features for Jacka, G-Macc, and L.A.M.B (Roccy & Sccit). X is currently working on his album "Sacramentally Disturbed", which is due out some time in 2012. "

Sccit

« Reply #159 on: January 14, 2012, 06:21:17 PM »

i'd check out his first 3 albums (Psycho Active, Xorcist & Unforgiven) but i don't recommend any others after that.

"vengeance is mine" aint tight? "these walls can talk" aint tight?..."unforgiven 2"? "speak of da devil"??....fact of the matter is, raided's never dropped a sub-par album. those 3 are his best, but he has way more fire in the catalogue.

Al Bundy

« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2012, 06:23:28 PM »
my knowlegde on Sac-rap is limited, but im familiar n a fan of Lynch, Luni Coleone and C-Bo

"In 2011, X-Raided signed a distribution deal with RBC Records (same distribution company as Tech N9ne's Strange Music). Despite getting his equipment confiscated, X has continued recording, including work on his forthcoming album, as well as features for Jacka, G-Macc, and L.A.M.B (Roccy & Sccit). X is currently working on his album "Sacramentally Disturbed", which is due out some time in 2012. "

one of my favorite lynch tracks is on Psycho Active "That's How My Trigger Went." i'll upload my copy of xorcist in 320 kbps for you

Sccit

« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2012, 06:24:06 PM »

if u like lynch and cbo, u definitely gunna feel raided's shit...check his albums in order. after "psycho active", check "xorcist" and so forth. nothing he's dropped has been whack.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #162 on: January 14, 2012, 11:15:13 PM »
Son is basically saying, "Go to my Lakers forum & ask them if Kobe is the best". Unreal.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2012, 09:52:56 AM »

You are so delusional and an even bigger groupie than I thought which is saying something considering the crush you've had on Kobe your entire life.

did i ever say that? LOL...X-Raided is not bigger in any way. but amongst hip-hop heads, he is considered a norcal legend and an innovator of norcal rap. never will be on a scale as large as rakim, but thats not what i was getting at.

You said " X-Raided is just as much a legend in norcal as Rakim is on on the east."

Come on dude, that's ridiculous. And I'm not hatin on X raided, I've listened to his shit along w/ Lynch, CBO in th early 2000's. Horrorcore/ripgut never did it for me, but not saying they weren't good at what they did.

Rakim was the top mc during during the golden era of hip hop. I promise you he is a much bigger legend in NY than X raided is in norcal lol.

Sccit

« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2012, 10:12:22 AM »

You said " X-Raided is just as much a legend in norcal as Rakim is on on the east."

Come on dude, that's ridiculous. And I'm not hatin on X raided, I've listened to his shit along w/ Lynch, CBO in th early 2000's. Horrorcore/ripgut never did it for me, but not saying they weren't good at what they did.

Rakim was the top mc during during the golden era of hip hop. I promise you he is a much bigger legend in NY than X raided is in norcal lol.

LOL@"horrorcore/ripgut"....Raided hasn't put out a horrorcore album since "Xorcist" in 95. and in norcal, most peeps can give a fuck about Rakim. anyways, my initial point was that Raded was one of the best rappers, not one of the bigger rappers... so sayin that Rakim is bigger in New York is irrelevant. as far as raw rappin skill goes, Raided is up there, and hella heads would agree...

X-Raided:

"with 2Pac gone, there is no one stepping up to represent the West Coast that has the lyrical skills, plus the intrigue to withstand the scrutiny that comes with being the best in his region. Now that I have real vocals, I am claiming the throne that was vacated by the death of Makaveli. Cali is mine and I am demanding my place at the top of the list of West Coast MC's."

sad (but not surprising) that peeps on here don't recognize Raided's greatness.