Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4582 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2012, 10:24:10 AM »
X raided is bigger in norcal than Rakim is in NY?

You are so delusional and an even bigger groupie than I thought which is saying something considering the crush you've had on Kobe your entire life.

did i ever say that? LOL...X-Raided is not bigger in any way. but amongst hip-hop heads, he is considered a norcal legend and an innovator of norcal rap. never will be on a scale as large as rakim, but thats not what i was getting at.

You said " X-Raided is just as much a legend in norcal as Rakim is on on the east."

Come on dude, that's ridiculous. And I'm not hatin on X raided, I've listened to his shit along w/ Lynch, CBO in th early 2000's. Horrorcore/ripgut never did it for me, but not saying they weren't good at what they did.

Rakim was the top mc during during the golden era of hip hop. I promise you he is a much bigger legend in NY than X raided is in norcal lol.

LOL@"horrorcore/ripgut"....Raided hasn't put out a horrorcore album since "Xorcist" in 95. and in norcal, most peeps can give a fuck about Rakim. anyways, my initial point was that Raded was one of the best rappers, not one of the bigger rappers... so sayin that Rakim is bigger in New York is irrelevant. as far as raw rappin skill goes, Raided is up there, and hella heads would agree...

X-Raided:

"with 2Pac gone, there is no one stepping up to represent the West Coast that has the lyrical skills, plus the intrigue to withstand the scrutiny that comes with being the best in his region. Now that I have real vocals, I am claiming the throne that was vacated by the death of Makaveli. Cali is mine and I am demanding my place at the top of the list of West Coast MC's."

sad (but not surprising) that peeps on here don't recognize Raided's greatness.

So x raided is more of a legend in norcal than e40/too short? He must be if he's Rakim status.

Sccit

« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2012, 10:28:07 AM »
X raided is bigger in norcal than Rakim is in NY?

You are so delusional and an even bigger groupie than I thought which is saying something considering the crush you've had on Kobe your entire life.

did i ever say that? LOL...X-Raided is not bigger in any way. but amongst hip-hop heads, he is considered a norcal legend and an innovator of norcal rap. never will be on a scale as large as rakim, but thats not what i was getting at.

You said " X-Raided is just as much a legend in norcal as Rakim is on on the east."

Come on dude, that's ridiculous. And I'm not hatin on X raided, I've listened to his shit along w/ Lynch, CBO in th early 2000's. Horrorcore/ripgut never did it for me, but not saying they weren't good at what they did.

Rakim was the top mc during during the golden era of hip hop. I promise you he is a much bigger legend in NY than X raided is in norcal lol.

LOL@"horrorcore/ripgut"....Raided hasn't put out a horrorcore album since "Xorcist" in 95. and in norcal, most peeps can give a fuck about Rakim. anyways, my initial point was that Raded was one of the best rappers, not one of the bigger rappers... so sayin that Rakim is bigger in New York is irrelevant. as far as raw rappin skill goes, Raided is up there, and hella heads would agree...

X-Raided:

"with 2Pac gone, there is no one stepping up to represent the West Coast that has the lyrical skills, plus the intrigue to withstand the scrutiny that comes with being the best in his region. Now that I have real vocals, I am claiming the throne that was vacated by the death of Makaveli. Cali is mine and I am demanding my place at the top of the list of West Coast MC's."

sad (but not surprising) that peeps on here don't recognize Raided's greatness.

So x raided is more of a legend in norcal than e40/too short? He must be if he's Rakim status.

X-Raided is to Sacramento what Too Short is to Oakland.

Sikotic™

« Reply #167 on: January 15, 2012, 10:50:08 AM »
that's great and all elior but i don't give a shit. you should go back to siccness and "chop it up" with some LEGENDARY (lmao) artists & middle school drop-outs.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

"In 2011, X-Raided signed a distribution deal with RBC Records (same distribution company as Tech N9ne's Strange Music). Despite getting his equipment confiscated, X has continued recording, including work on his forthcoming album, as well as features for Jacka, G-Macc, and L.A.M.B (Roccy & Sccit). X is currently working on his album "Sacramentally Disturbed", which is due out some time in 2012. "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Look, Elior. Why is it difficult to differentiate your personal top 5 from an actual top 5?

And you're riding X-Raided like you owe him or some shit? You paid him didn't you? I know he ain't doin it for free. Stop suckin him so god damn hard and have a little self respect. Before we know it, you're gonna start claiming you look like him too. Chill with that stan shit, son.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2012, 10:55:18 AM »
^real spit, u have no say on hip-hop related matters..... really, though. i guarantee you've never bumped a full raided album, u fake faggot.

like i said, raided is to norcal what scarface is to texas what bone thugs is to cleveland etc.....u wouldnt know, cuz ur a gay square who bumps euro-dance and sings tom jones at karaoke bars.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 10:57:07 AM by NIKCC »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2012, 11:06:09 AM »
And what you don't seem to understand is the difference is bone thugs and scarface are recognized by everyone not just locally. I could name artists from Vancouver who are local legends and they are. But I'm not a moron such as yourself and I'm not going to compare them to all time greats because they aren't. Theirs a reason they are just local and theirs a reason x raided is local.Because they just aren't that good to achieve more then just local status. You're in no place to be calling out peoples hip hop cards when your comparing x raided to rakim. Your hip hop card would be revoked but you never had one.

Sikotic™

« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2012, 11:07:47 AM »
Is Alicia Keys still in your top 5?

The only song that can make me cry is "Butterflies" by Alicia Keys...I cant even listen to that shit anymore...PeACe

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JPtt9zhCEQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_JPtt9zhCEQ</a>

LOL I like how you make rip gut and bank robbery tracks with your jewbot voice, but you weep like a baby to bitch music.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 11:09:33 AM by O.G. Sikotic »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2012, 11:09:58 AM »
And what you don't seem to understand is the difference is bone thugs and scarface are recognized by everyone not just locally. I could name artists from Vancouver who are local legends and they are. But I'm not a moron such as yourself and I'm not going to compare them to all time greats because they aren't. Theirs a reason they are just local and theirs a reason x raided is local.Because they just aren't that good to achieve more then just local status. You're in no place to be calling out peoples hip hop cards when your comparing x raided to rakim. Your hip hop card would be revoked but you never had one.

again, idiot, i never said raided was as big as them...i was speakin in terms of SKILL smfh. is drake the best rapper because he's recognized by everyone? try to make sense when u speak, canadafag

Sccit

« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2012, 11:11:54 AM »

The only song that can make me cry is "Butterflies" by Alicia Keys...I cant even listen to that shit anymore...PeACe

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_JPtt9zhCEQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_JPtt9zhCEQ</a>

LOL I like how you make rip gut and bank robbery tracks with your jewbot voice, but you weep like a baby to bitch music.

LOL I was 15 n that was my ex-bitches song back then, so i was still a lil emotional over her when i made that post TEN YEARS AGO smh......ur guna cry much harder when ur face is smashed up, though. bet.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #173 on: January 15, 2012, 11:14:52 AM »
Apparently you don't know how to read. I said x raided isn't bigger BECAUSE HE JUST ISN'T AS GOOD. Lots of artists are big locally for the simple fact that they are local and have some talent. But they don't have enough talent to be recognized nationally. How hard is that to comprehend? If x raided was as good as rakim he'd be recognized like rakim is. But instead it's just you, a guy who just paid for an x raided verse making this claim. HMMM I WONDER IF YOU HAVE A BIAS?!

Sikotic™

« Reply #174 on: January 15, 2012, 11:15:27 AM »

LOL I was 15 n that was my ex-bitches song back then, so i was still a lil emotional over her when i made that post TEN YEARS AGO smh......ur guna cry much harder when ur face is smashed up, though. bet.
Stop making excuses, Eleeor.

Stop making idle threats, Eleeor.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2012, 11:16:45 AM »
LOL

Sccit

« Reply #176 on: January 15, 2012, 11:21:25 AM »
Apparently you don't know how to read. I said x raided isn't bigger BECAUSE HE JUST ISN'T AS GOOD. Lots of artists are big locally for the simple fact that they are local and have some talent. But they don't have enough talent to be recognized nationally. How hard is that to comprehend? If x raided was as good as rakim he'd be recognized like rakim is. But instead it's just you, a guy who just paid for an x raided verse making this claim. HMMM I WONDER IF YOU HAVE A BIAS?!

thats not the reason he isn't bigger, u idiot.....x-raided is the best at what he does, hence being a norcal legend. he's not just some regular ass local rapper who norcal jocks, he's an innovator and a trendsetter. ur an idiot if u think "raided would be as big as rakim if he was better" lmfao. anyways...ur a dumbfuck from canada. u have about as much say on the topic as sikotic does. the end.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2012, 11:24:50 AM »
And you're a Jew from one of the wealthiest suburbs in California. You have less of an angle then sikotic does. The only time you've had to struggle in life is doing a single pushup. You think x raided was thinking this next track is for my rich Jews in woodland hills they are really gonna feel this joint! Hahahahahaha

I hope for sake your just trolling because anyone who actually believes what your writing doesn't deserve to live.

Sikotic™

« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2012, 11:25:41 AM »

thats not the reason he isn't bigger, u idiot.....x-raided is the best at what he does, hence being a norcal legend. he's not just some regular ass local rapper who norcal jocks, he's an innovator and a trendsetter. ur an idiot if u think "raided would be as big as rakim if he was better" lmfao. anyways...ur a dumbfuck from canada. u have about as much say on the topic as sikotic does. the end.
Summary: "What? You don't agree with me? Then you don't know what you're talking about."

Are you sure you're still not 15, Eleeor?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2012, 11:36:32 AM »
And you're a Jew from one of the wealthiest suburbs in California. You have less of an angle then sikotic does. The only time you've had to struggle in life is doing a single pushup. You think x raided was thinking this next track is for my rich Jews in woodland hills they are really gonna feel this joint! Hahahahahaha

I hope for sake your just trolling because anyone who actually believes what your writing doesn't deserve to live.

not even close to one of the wealthiest suburbs.....we rep the SFV, along with many other cats who been tryna make it out here. ur fantasy of my life is all a fabrication and nothing close to the truth. u, on the other hand, really are an idiot from Canada.