Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4590 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2012, 11:41:44 AM »
X raided is bigger in norcal than Rakim is in NY?

You are so delusional and an even bigger groupie than I thought which is saying something considering the crush you've had on Kobe your entire life.

did i ever say that? LOL...X-Raided is not bigger in any way. but amongst hip-hop heads, he is considered a norcal legend and an innovator of norcal rap. never will be on a scale as large as rakim, but thats not what i was getting at.

You said " X-Raided is just as much a legend in norcal as Rakim is on on the east."

Come on dude, that's ridiculous. And I'm not hatin on X raided, I've listened to his shit along w/ Lynch, CBO in th early 2000's. Horrorcore/ripgut never did it for me, but not saying they weren't good at what they did.

Rakim was the top mc during during the golden era of hip hop. I promise you he is a much bigger legend in NY than X raided is in norcal lol.

LOL@"horrorcore/ripgut"....Raided hasn't put out a horrorcore album since "Xorcist" in 95. and in norcal, most peeps can give a fuck about Rakim. anyways, my initial point was that Raded was one of the best rappers, not one of the bigger rappers... so sayin that Rakim is bigger in New York is irrelevant. as far as raw rappin skill goes, Raided is up there, and hella heads would agree...

X-Raided:

"with 2Pac gone, there is no one stepping up to represent the West Coast that has the lyrical skills, plus the intrigue to withstand the scrutiny that comes with being the best in his region. Now that I have real vocals, I am claiming the throne that was vacated by the death of Makaveli. Cali is mine and I am demanding my place at the top of the list of West Coast MC's."

sad (but not surprising) that peeps on here don't recognize Raided's greatness.

So x raided is more of a legend in norcal than e40/too short? He must be if he's Rakim status.

X-Raided is to Sacramento what Too Short is to Oakland.

Quit changing your story you filthy shyster.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2012, 11:43:58 AM »
Doing a very quick google search woodland hills has a 76% higher living cost then your entire country. Along with a population of 80% percent white, .33 % black.

Now when a place belongs in the top 25% percent most expensive places to live in your entire country, let alone state thats called being from one of the wealthiest suburbs.

The real question is, why are you ashamed of this? Why are you so desperate for people to believe your not who you are? On the Internet no less.

And I already know your answer "LOL, listen u dumb Canadian my family isn't rich, theirs other neighborhoods in the state that are filled with billionaires LOL"

Cool, some people have more money then your fam, doesn't change the demographic you belong to.

Sccit

« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2012, 11:45:06 AM »
X raided is bigger in norcal than Rakim is in NY?

You are so delusional and an even bigger groupie than I thought which is saying something considering the crush you've had on Kobe your entire life.

did i ever say that? LOL...X-Raided is not bigger in any way. but amongst hip-hop heads, he is considered a norcal legend and an innovator of norcal rap. never will be on a scale as large as rakim, but thats not what i was getting at.

You said " X-Raided is just as much a legend in norcal as Rakim is on on the east."

Come on dude, that's ridiculous. And I'm not hatin on X raided, I've listened to his shit along w/ Lynch, CBO in th early 2000's. Horrorcore/ripgut never did it for me, but not saying they weren't good at what they did.

Rakim was the top mc during during the golden era of hip hop. I promise you he is a much bigger legend in NY than X raided is in norcal lol.

LOL@"horrorcore/ripgut"....Raided hasn't put out a horrorcore album since "Xorcist" in 95. and in norcal, most peeps can give a fuck about Rakim. anyways, my initial point was that Raded was one of the best rappers, not one of the bigger rappers... so sayin that Rakim is bigger in New York is irrelevant. as far as raw rappin skill goes, Raided is up there, and hella heads would agree...

X-Raided:

"with 2Pac gone, there is no one stepping up to represent the West Coast that has the lyrical skills, plus the intrigue to withstand the scrutiny that comes with being the best in his region. Now that I have real vocals, I am claiming the throne that was vacated by the death of Makaveli. Cali is mine and I am demanding my place at the top of the list of West Coast MC's."

sad (but not surprising) that peeps on here don't recognize Raided's greatness.

So x raided is more of a legend in norcal than e40/too short? He must be if he's Rakim status.

X-Raided is to Sacramento what Too Short is to Oakland.

Quit changing your story you filthy shyster.

wasnt me, was the illuminati behind my account.....

really, tho, when did i change my story? x-raided=one of the best rappers+legend.....dudes nothing short of that, end of.

Sccit

« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2012, 11:59:35 AM »
Doing a very quick google search woodland hills has a 76% higher living cost then your entire country. Along with a population of 80% percent white, .33 % black.

Now when a place belongs in the top 25% percent most expensive places to live in your entire country, let alone state thats called being from one of the wealthiest suburbs.

The real question is, why are you ashamed of this? Why are you so desperate for people to believe your not who you are? On the Internet no less.

And I already know your answer "LOL, listen u dumb Canadian my family isn't rich, theirs other neighborhoods in the state that are filled with billionaires LOL"

Cool, some people have more money then your fam, doesn't change the demographic you belong to.

if u want a real answer, woodland hills is big...west woodland hills is rich, yea. east woodland hills is also nice, but not close to as rich as the west side and the other cities west of here, such as calabasas, agoura, thousand oaks, etc. fact of the matter is, i don't live in a bad area, but thats irrelevant in the SFV, since the bad areas are bordering the good ones. SFV is like 1 big city....5 minutes north of woodland hills, u got grimey ass canoga. this is where Roccy lives, where we play ball, and where we record our music. east of Woodland Hills is Reseda, which aint as bad as Canoga, but a lot worse than Canada (LOL). 5 mins north of that is North Hills, where Lights lived, which is a dirty ass area, u wouldnt last 5 mins walkin those streets. east of North Hills is Panorama City. u would swear u were in Tijuana if u saw what it was like in Panorama...south of Panorama City is North Hollywood and Van Nuys. nothing nice bout them spots either. bottom line, the picture painted of me by sik's legion of geeks is extremely inaccurate. YES, i proudly live in a nice neighborhood...but in the SFV, everything is intertwined. not all peaches n cream, son. if u ever come out to LA, i'll be glad to show u.

Sikotic™

« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2012, 12:07:02 PM »
LMFAO @ not lasting 5 minutes walking in North Hills HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Eleeor. North Hills is not a good area. We agree on that point. But it's not the dirt road 3rd world country that you've painted it out to be.

Awww......are you scared of non-white areas, Eleeor? Do Mexicans give you scary looks and make you uncomfortable?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2012, 12:10:38 PM »
LOL @ worse then Canada. You do realize Canada is bigger then the us right? And your talking about it like it's a small town and pretending to know what it's like in thousands of cities you've never even heard of let alone stepped foot in. Ignorance at it's best.

Sccit

« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2012, 12:46:07 PM »
LMFAO @ not lasting 5 minutes walking in North Hills HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Eleeor. North Hills is not a good area. We agree on that point. But it's not the dirt road 3rd world country that you've painted it out to be.

Awww......are you scared of non-white areas, Eleeor? Do Mexicans give you scary looks and make you uncomfortable?

Stfu pussy... Uv already proven ur worth by actin like ur lookin for me and bitchin out when I asked when ull b at work.

Sccit

« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2012, 12:48:22 PM »
LOL @ worse then Canada. You do realize Canada is bigger then the us right? And your talking about it like it's a small town and pretending to know what it's like in thousands of cities you've never even heard of let alone stepped foot in. Ignorance at it's best.

U just described urself when speaking on the sfv lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2012, 12:50:03 PM »

Stfu pussy... Uv already proven ur worth by actin like ur lookin for me and bitchin out when I asked when ull b at work.
All you gotta do is meet my demands if you wanna get me so bad.

Don't act like you don't know where I work, son.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2012, 01:06:20 PM »

U just described urself when speaking on the sfv lol

I was speaking on woodland hills, dumb ass. All I said was it's a wealthy suburb. And it is. You're speaking on an entire country and just saying some lame "it's more dangerous and bad" square shit that can't be proven. I can prove what I wrote with facts.

Sikotic™

« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2012, 01:26:04 PM »
Brown people make Eleeor shit his pants.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2012, 01:43:14 PM »

quit beatin around the bush and tell me whens the next time ull be there

Sikotic™

« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2012, 02:02:48 PM »

quit beatin around the bush and tell me whens the next time ull be there
Have you met one of my demands yet?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2012, 05:17:57 PM »
What is it with people older than 20 being thrilled to live in or around filthy, dirty, ugly ass neighborhoods with a bunch of dangerous criminals on the streets? Never quite understood that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #194 on: January 15, 2012, 05:19:09 PM »
What is it with people older than 20 being thrilled to live in or around filthy, dirty, ugly ass neighborhoods with a bunch of dangerous criminals on the streets? Never quite understood that.

nothing thrilling about it whatsoever...but when peeps run around painting a false picture, ima have to correct em. all there is to it.