Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4587 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2012, 06:19:38 PM »
X raided is bigger in norcal than Rakim is in NY?

You are so delusional and an even bigger groupie than I thought which is saying something considering the crush you've had on Kobe your entire life.

did i ever say that? LOL...X-Raided is not bigger in any way. but amongst hip-hop heads, he is considered a norcal legend and an innovator of norcal rap. never will be on a scale as large as rakim, but thats not what i was getting at.

You said " X-Raided is just as much a legend in norcal as Rakim is on on the east."

Come on dude, that's ridiculous. And I'm not hatin on X raided, I've listened to his shit along w/ Lynch, CBO in th early 2000's. Horrorcore/ripgut never did it for me, but not saying they weren't good at what they did.

Rakim was the top mc during during the golden era of hip hop. I promise you he is a much bigger legend in NY than X raided is in norcal lol.

LOL@"horrorcore/ripgut"....Raided hasn't put out a horrorcore album since "Xorcist" in 95. and in norcal, most peeps can give a fuck about Rakim. anyways, my initial point was that Raded was one of the best rappers, not one of the bigger rappers... so sayin that Rakim is bigger in New York is irrelevant. as far as raw rappin skill goes, Raided is up there, and hella heads would agree...

X-Raided:

"with 2Pac gone, there is no one stepping up to represent the West Coast that has the lyrical skills, plus the intrigue to withstand the scrutiny that comes with being the best in his region. Now that I have real vocals, I am claiming the throne that was vacated by the death of Makaveli. Cali is mine and I am demanding my place at the top of the list of West Coast MC's."

sad (but not surprising) that peeps on here don't recognize Raided's greatness.

So x raided is more of a legend in norcal than e40/too short? He must be if he's Rakim status.

X-Raided is to Sacramento what Too Short is to Oakland.

Quit changing your story you filthy shyster.

wasnt me, was the illuminati behind my account.....

really, tho, when did i change my story? x-raided=one of the best rappers+legend.....dudes nothing short of that, end of.

If they were to use you, it'd be as a retarded scapegoat on some real dumb shit.  You're far too stupid to be entrusted with anything that matters.  That much is obvious.

You compared X-raided and Rakim, I don't think anyone is concerned with your opinions on rap going forward.

Sccit

« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2012, 06:24:29 PM »

You are so delusional and an even bigger groupie than I thought which is saying something considering the crush you've had on Kobe your entire life.

did i ever say that? LOL...X-Raided is not bigger in any way. but amongst hip-hop heads, he is considered a norcal legend and an innovator of norcal rap. never will be on a scale as large as rakim, but thats not what i was getting at.

You said " X-Raided is just as much a legend in norcal as Rakim is on on the east."

Come on dude, that's ridiculous. And I'm not hatin on X raided, I've listened to his shit along w/ Lynch, CBO in th early 2000's. Horrorcore/ripgut never did it for me, but not saying they weren't good at what they did.

Rakim was the top mc during during the golden era of hip hop. I promise you he is a much bigger legend in NY than X raided is in norcal lol.

LOL@"horrorcore/ripgut"....Raided hasn't put out a horrorcore album since "Xorcist" in 95. and in norcal, most peeps can give a fuck about Rakim. anyways, my initial point was that Raded was one of the best rappers, not one of the bigger rappers... so sayin that Rakim is bigger in New York is irrelevant. as far as raw rappin skill goes, Raided is up there, and hella heads would agree...

X-Raided:

"with 2Pac gone, there is no one stepping up to represent the West Coast that has the lyrical skills, plus the intrigue to withstand the scrutiny that comes with being the best in his region. Now that I have real vocals, I am claiming the throne that was vacated by the death of Makaveli. Cali is mine and I am demanding my place at the top of the list of West Coast MC's."

sad (but not surprising) that peeps on here don't recognize Raided's greatness.

So x raided is more of a legend in norcal than e40/too short? He must be if he's Rakim status.

X-Raided is to Sacramento what Too Short is to Oakland.

Quit changing your story you filthy shyster.

wasnt me, was the illuminati behind my account.....

really, tho, when did i change my story? x-raided=one of the best rappers+legend.....dudes nothing short of that, end of.

If they were to use you, it'd be as a retarded scapegoat on some real dumb shit.  You're far too stupid to be entrusted with anything that matters.  That much is obvious.

You compared X-raided and Rakim, I don't think anyone is concerned with your opinions on rap going forward.

i stand by what i say...x-raided is just as much a legend in sacramento rap history as rakim is in new york rap history. if u dont know, u better ask somebody.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2012, 06:47:50 PM »
Lmao @ correcting. I said you live in a rich neighborhood and you do. I don't care if theirs a ghetto down the road from you, that doesn't change the place you live in.That's like saying you're a thug because your best friend is. Which is something you'd do matter of fact.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:50:20 PM by Jaydc is back »

Sccit

« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2012, 07:00:44 PM »
Lmao @ correcting. I said you live in a rich neighborhood and you do. I don't care if theirs a ghetto down the road from you, that doesn't change the place you live in.That's like saying you're a thug because your best friend is. Which is something you'd do matter of fact.

like i said, south/west woodland hills is rich...north/east woodland hills is a good area, but not rich. bottom line, ur from canada and have no place commentin on any city in LA, since u never been to LA, let alone Cali.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2012, 07:02:08 PM »

like i said, south/west woodland hills is rich...north/east woodland hills is a good area, but not rich. bottom line, ur from canada and have no place commentin on any city in LA, since u never been to LA, let alone Cali.

I've been to l.a.  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #200 on: January 15, 2012, 07:05:32 PM »

I've been to l.a.  ;)

got me there, eh?.....u still a dumb canadian, my dude.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #201 on: January 15, 2012, 07:07:17 PM »
Says the guy comparing rakim and x-raided.

Sccit

« Reply #202 on: January 15, 2012, 07:16:55 PM »
...to the idiot who thinks being recognized nationally has to do with talent

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #203 on: January 15, 2012, 07:43:50 PM »
Doing a very quick google search woodland hills has a 76% higher living cost then your entire country. Along with a population of 80% percent white, .33 % black.

Now when a place belongs in the top 25% percent most expensive places to live in your entire country, let alone state thats called being from one of the wealthiest suburbs.

The real question is, why are you ashamed of this? Why are you so desperate for people to believe your not who you are? On the Internet no less.

And I already know your answer "LOL, listen u dumb Canadian my family isn't rich, theirs other neighborhoods in the state that are filled with billionaires LOL"

Cool, some people have more money then your fam, doesn't change the demographic you belong to.

if u want a real answer, woodland hills is big...west woodland hills is rich, yea. east woodland hills is also nice, but not close to as rich as the west side and the other cities west of here, such as calabasas, agoura, thousand oaks, etc. fact of the matter is, i don't live in a bad area, but thats irrelevant in the SFV, since the bad areas are bordering the good ones. SFV is like 1 big city....5 minutes north of woodland hills, u got grimey ass canoga. this is where Roccy lives, where we play ball, and where we record our music. east of Woodland Hills is Reseda, which aint as bad as Canoga, but a lot worse than Canada (LOL). 5 mins north of that is North Hills, where Lights lived, which is a dirty ass area, u wouldnt last 5 mins walkin those streets. east of North Hills is Panorama City. u would swear u were in Tijuana if u saw what it was like in Panorama...south of Panorama City is North Hollywood and Van Nuys. nothing nice bout them spots either. bottom line, the picture painted of me by sik's legion of geeks is extremely inaccurate. YES, i proudly live in a nice neighborhood...but in the SFV, everything is intertwined. not all peaches n cream, son. if u ever come out to LA, i'll be glad to show u.

LMFAO @ this answer. 

I live in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Queens (Howard Beach) but 5-10 minutes away from it are some of the worst neighborhoods in NYC (East NY BK, South Jamaica Queens, and Far Rock Queens).  But no one would consider Howard Beach and grimey place or try to justify it's not as nice a place as advertised because bad neighborhoods surround it lol.  What your saying is the equivalent of me saying Howard Beach isn't as nice as it seems because bad neighborhoods surround it.   

Sccit

« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2012, 07:59:38 PM »
Doing a very quick google search woodland hills has a 76% higher living cost then your entire country. Along with a population of 80% percent white, .33 % black.

Now when a place belongs in the top 25% percent most expensive places to live in your entire country, let alone state thats called being from one of the wealthiest suburbs.

The real question is, why are you ashamed of this? Why are you so desperate for people to believe your not who you are? On the Internet no less.

And I already know your answer "LOL, listen u dumb Canadian my family isn't rich, theirs other neighborhoods in the state that are filled with billionaires LOL"

Cool, some people have more money then your fam, doesn't change the demographic you belong to.

if u want a real answer, woodland hills is big...west woodland hills is rich, yea. east woodland hills is also nice, but not close to as rich as the west side and the other cities west of here, such as calabasas, agoura, thousand oaks, etc. fact of the matter is, i don't live in a bad area, but thats irrelevant in the SFV, since the bad areas are bordering the good ones. SFV is like 1 big city....5 minutes north of woodland hills, u got grimey ass canoga. this is where Roccy lives, where we play ball, and where we record our music. east of Woodland Hills is Reseda, which aint as bad as Canoga, but a lot worse than Canada (LOL). 5 mins north of that is North Hills, where Lights lived, which is a dirty ass area, u wouldnt last 5 mins walkin those streets. east of North Hills is Panorama City. u would swear u were in Tijuana if u saw what it was like in Panorama...south of Panorama City is North Hollywood and Van Nuys. nothing nice bout them spots either. bottom line, the picture painted of me by sik's legion of geeks is extremely inaccurate. YES, i proudly live in a nice neighborhood...but in the SFV, everything is intertwined. not all peaches n cream, son. if u ever come out to LA, i'll be glad to show u.

LMFAO @ this answer. 

I live in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Queens (Howard Beach) but 5-10 minutes away from it are some of the worst neighborhoods in NYC (East NY BK, South Jamaica Queens, and Far Rock Queens).  But no one would consider Howard Beach and grimey place or try to justify it's not as nice a place as advertised because bad neighborhoods surround it lol.  What your saying is the equivalent of me saying Howard Beach isn't as nice as it seems because bad neighborhoods surround it.   

never did i say woodland hills wasnt a nice place to live...just that the SFV is all connected as if it were 1 big city. if u lived out here, u would know what i was talking about. our shopping mall is in canoga, our courthouse is in van nuys, our main blvd (sepulveda) is north hollywood, etc. it's all 818. basically, if u live out here, ur gunna interact with all different sortsa people on a daily basis. it aint some sheltered lifestyle like mufuckaz tryna portray ala livin in beverly hills or malibu or some shit.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #205 on: January 15, 2012, 08:22:12 PM »

X-Raided was never considered a legend nor a innovator in Nor-Cal Rap. I got Familia up their, and they said the only thing he had going for him was notoriety was because of the alleged gun on his first album. They say hes dope and a local legend, but the only real Nor-Cal Legends were Two short, Mac-Dre (Mac Dre especially with northern gangsters), E-40, Brotha Lynch are though.

What is it with people older than 20 being thrilled to live in or around filthy, dirty, ugly ass neighborhoods with a bunch of dangerous criminals on the streets? Never quite understood that.

nothing thrilling about it whatsoever...but when peeps run around painting a false picture, ima have to correct em. all there is to it.

And what is exactly false?

You said you looked like Kobe Bryant, you don't
If I remember correctly you said you were black, you're not your jewish
You said you were a Crip and you're not.
You're Not poor, you never lived the thug life, or even a semi-hard life. You're not a killer everyone said your a nice guy. You edited wikipedia to try and change your neighborhood into a varrio.

My question is, why? Why are you trying to portray your self as a gangster? or someone whos had a hard life, when we have clear evidence from your bro, your girlfriend, pictures you don't do anything related to that life style in reality. If you do hip-hop with rappers, hey you got enough money to buy them, congratulations. That doesn't change anything.

So my question is why?

Sccit

« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2012, 08:44:15 PM »

X-Raided was never considered a legend nor a innovator in Nor-Cal Rap. I got Familia up their, and they said the only thing he had going for him was notoriety was because of the alleged gun on his first album. They say hes dope and a local legend, but the only real Nor-Cal Legends were Two short, Mac-Dre (Mac Dre especially with northern gangsters), E-40, Brotha Lynch are though.

LOL@x-raided not bein a legend, but brotha lynch being one...u do realize that there would be no lynch without raided, right? raided was the first to come out in the ripgut family, with his classic "psycho active" (which was mainly produced by lynch).. it was raided who started the ripgut shit. what ur sayin is equivalent to claiming ice cube is a legend, but eazy-e is not.

You're Not poor, you never lived the thug life, or even a semi-hard life. You're not a killer everyone said your a nice guy. You edited wikipedia to try and change your neighborhood into a varrio.

My question is, why? Why are you trying to portray your self as a gangster? or someone whos had a hard life, when we have clear evidence from your bro, your girlfriend, pictures you don't do anything related to that life style in reality. If you do hip-hop with rappers, hey you got enough money to buy them, congratulations. That doesn't change anything.

So my question is why?

LOL..are u retarded? when did i ever claim i was black? when did i ever claim i was a crip? and i edited wikipedia to change my neighborhood? wtf are these dumbass claims?? smfh.. and i never said i looked like kobe bryant, i said it was others who have told me that, and then when i posted my pic up on here, other peeps said the same. i personally dont see it, but i've gotten it before. get that thru ur dumbass head. anyways...i never claimed to be poor, but u know jack shit about my life other than goofy pics posted and love letters sent to me through pms, so shut ur dumbass mouth up and stop soundin like a complete dicklickin idiot.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 08:50:34 PM by NIKCC »

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2012, 08:57:52 PM »

LOL@x-raided not bein a legend, but brotha lynch being one...u do realize that there would be no lynch without raided, right? raided was the first to come out in the ripgut family, with his classic "psycho active" (which was mainly produced by lynch).. it was raided who started the ripgut shit. what ur sayin is equivalent to claiming ice cube is a legend, but eazy-e is not.

So my question is why?

LOL..are u retarded? when did i ever claim i was black? when did i ever claim i was a crip? and i edited wikipedia to change my neighborhood? wtf are these dumbass claims?? smfh.. and i never said i looked like kobe bryant, i said it was others who have told me that, and then when i posted my pic up on here, other peeps said the same. i personally dont see it, but i've gotten it before. get that thru ur dumbass head. anyways...i never claimed to be poor, but u know jack shit about my life other than goofy pics posted and love letters sent to me through pms, so shut ur dumbass mouth up and stop soundin like a complete dicklickin idiot.

This pretty much what I thought of you as I was reading this post.

Sccit

« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2012, 09:20:01 PM »
and like many others on this site, if u said that without the safety of a computer screen to hide behind, u'd get...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oBDIMkE3Qeg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oBDIMkE3Qeg</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2012, 09:25:40 PM »
and like many others on this site, if u said that without the safety of a computer screen to hide behind, u'd get...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oBDIMkE3Qeg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oBDIMkE3Qeg</a>
Not by you though, of course.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE