Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4594 times)

Sccit

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #225 on: January 15, 2012, 11:07:08 PM »
I'm sorry, but you don't look like Kobe. Why is looking like a man who yo dickride constantly so important to you anyway? What satisfaction do you get out of it?

ur slow, huh? i never said i looked like kobe...it was OTHERS who said that. hence, me proving my point with the quotes. what dont u get, pussy?
You've been saying it since dubcc started. You're such a creepy wigger that you take pride in attempting to look like the man you jock.

I hope you see a shrink regularly.

prove it....

u cant....just like u cant man up and tell me when i can come sock u in the mouth.
I dont care enough to prove it.

And if you wanna sock me in the mouth, give $100 to a bum or record a diss track towards me. Your making this more difficult than it really is.

lol@pretending like ur lookin for someone in a fraudulent video to impress ur internet buddies, then when i actually do wanna make the trip, u come up with some bullshit......so predictable, pussycunt.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #226 on: January 15, 2012, 11:09:09 PM »
Just out of curiosity why don't you record the diss track elior?

Sccit

« Reply #227 on: January 15, 2012, 11:20:51 PM »

LOL... i aint wastin studio time recordin a diss to some fruity ass internet character when i'm workin towards some real shit. imagine what a faggot i'd have to be to actually sit there and record a diss track to SIKOTIC. if he was really what he was sayin he's about, he'd answer my question and tell me when he'd be there without playin these games. but obviously, he just a pussycunt.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #228 on: January 15, 2012, 11:21:25 PM »

Dude is on to bigger & better things with the most popular rap artist of all-time.

Some two thousand dollar verse he paid for with Orit's credit card.

Sikotic™

« Reply #229 on: January 15, 2012, 11:50:25 PM »
Dont go to the studio then Eleeor. Do it at home.

Am I asking for too much? I never said how long it had to be. It could be 30 seconds long for all I care.

And if you don't wanna do the track. Just give a bum the $100 you promised me. How hard is that? I'll gladly give you the time I'm free, I just want you to do something for me first.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #230 on: January 15, 2012, 11:56:54 PM »
put up or shut up, pussycunt

Sikotic™

« Reply #231 on: January 16, 2012, 12:01:17 AM »
I call the shots this time, Eleeor. I know youre used to getting everything you want from mommy and daddy, but I ain't your parents.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #232 on: January 16, 2012, 12:01:44 AM »
Dont go to the studio then Eleeor. Do it at home.

Am I asking for too much? I never said how long it had to be. It could be 30 seconds long for all I care.

And if you don't wanna do the track. Just give a bum the $100 you promised me. How hard is that? I'll gladly give you the time I'm free, I just want you to do something for me first.

It's kind of like your last request before NIK pulls a second track on Eminem's second Aftermath album on you.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #233 on: January 16, 2012, 12:02:52 AM »

LOL... i aint wastin studio time recordin a diss to some fruity ass internet character when i'm workin towards some real shit. imagine what a faggot i'd have to be to actually sit there and record a diss track to SIKOTIC. if he was really what he was sayin he's about, he'd answer my question and tell me when he'd be there without playin these games. but obviously, he just a pussycunt.

But....... You'll take the time out of your day to go fight him?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #234 on: January 16, 2012, 12:07:04 AM »

But....... You'll take the time out of your day to go fight him?

Huge difference. NIK has worked his entire life to convince the faggots he records with that he's a cool dude & that they should continue chillin' with him.

For him to walk in there tomorrow & explain to them "Yeah, guys..I need like fifteen minutes to record this diss track I'm writing towards this guy whose running his mouth about me on the internet", would be tragic to his "reputation" with them.

When he goes to fight him, he'll bring his two absolute best friends, who won't judge him. So he doesn't care.

Sikotic™

« Reply #235 on: January 16, 2012, 12:11:30 AM »
I already know Eleeor aint coming alone. When has he? I would be surprised if he did.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #236 on: January 16, 2012, 12:17:26 AM »
I already know Eleeor aint coming alone. When has he? I would be surprised if he did.

Oh, no chance. Vegas odds have it:

NIK showing alone: 250-1

NIK showing with someone: 2-7

Over/Under: 1.5 people show with NIK.

Sccit

« Reply #237 on: January 16, 2012, 12:20:14 AM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #238 on: January 16, 2012, 12:25:57 AM »
& after NIK just completely dodged it, because we all know if he had the plans to show up alone he would've told me to "STFU & stop exposing me for my bitch made self", that only increases the odds of him showing up with someone.

Vegas even altered lines on the Over/Under to 2.5. Shit is getting real lol.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #239 on: January 16, 2012, 12:57:41 PM »
Exactly. What's so hard to understand about that? This isnt even a debate. Lmao @ comparing x raided to rakim. That's the dumbest thing I've ever read in my life.

IN TERMS OF RAPPING SKILL, raided is amongst the best rappers.......this is hilarious that i even have to defend this. try making a post on saying otherwise on siccness and see what u get.

i'm a fan of x-raided but you're the only person on this board who believes that shit. i could care less what another forum says and for you to hold their opinion so highly is stupid considering the amount of illiterate fuck-offs on there

really? the only person?? cuz if recall, your beloved muhfukka said X-Raided's "Unforgiven" was amongst his top 10 best albums of all time not too long ago.......it's not just siccness who thinks that. it's any norcal rap head. siccness just has a lot of norcal rap heads, as opposed to mostly euros and canadians, like dubcc. siccness got artists posting there as well. legendary artists who chop it up with the fans and many of em are regular posters. not getting trolled all the time and bouncing.
theres a difference between saying its one of my favorite cds and saying i think hes one of the best rappers. i literally grew up to that shit and always liked how pissed off and vicious it was. ray luv's "forever hustlin" would be in my top 10 too and i would never try to convince anyone hes a great rapper. raided is much better than ray luv and i think honestly he could be a better rapper but hes been in prison for so fuckin long he never really got the chance to improve or evolve. if you listen his songs all have the same basic ass clap rhythm because he is literally rapping to his hands clapping to keep rhythm with no music and they have to cover the noise.

And thats cool you got a verse from one of your rap heroes and whanot but man its no secret that raided doesnt like white people. hes been talking about that from niggaz in blacc, the song "misanthropy" on unforgiven is just talking about how people should go shoot white people. you basically one upped enyce on the putting money on a locked up rappers book level. And come on man why are you so ashamed to be from a nice wealthy area, ive been to the imax theater in woodland hills and its some desperate housewives shit. no where in the valley is that rough man, the property value is so much higher than la away from the smog and endless concrete, its mostlier wealthier kids trying to copy the ghetto kids from over the hill

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.