Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4577 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #240 on: January 16, 2012, 01:17:58 PM »
and before you try to claim that youre not white, hahahaha. jew

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #241 on: January 16, 2012, 02:41:39 PM »
And thats cool you got a verse from one of your rap heroes and whanot but man its no secret that raided doesnt like white people. hes been talking about that from niggaz in blacc, the song "misanthropy" on unforgiven is just talking about how people should go shoot white people. you basically one upped enyce on the putting money on a locked up rappers book level. And come on man why are you so ashamed to be from a nice wealthy area, ive been to the imax theater in woodland hills and its some desperate housewives shit. no where in the valley is that rough man, the property value is so much higher than la away from the smog and endless concrete, its mostlier wealthier kids trying to copy the ghetto kids from over the hill

whats ur point? lotta israelis also hate white people, and vice versa.... black peeps who hate whites typically hate REAL white hicks who have ancestry in this country responsible for slavery (such as urself), not middle-easterns, and especially not israelis who went through the same struggles, dumbfuck. and u know what else, dumbass? raided's PRODUCER is white. hating the white man is not the same as hating all white people, but that is irrelevant, since i'm israeli:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/h3kWZ0lw3OY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/h3kWZ0lw3OY</a>

fux wit it (thats u in the intro)

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #242 on: January 16, 2012, 03:42:24 PM »
Wassup fam, been a few days. I take it the 10 pages in this thread are made up of planning what kind of track we're gonna do? Vocal tambre, song arrangement, that sort of stuff? Holler at your boy.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #243 on: January 16, 2012, 04:23:32 PM »
im responsible for slavery? hahaha im 3rd generation on both sides. none of my family in america have evn lived outside of california dipshit. and youre white nikky i mean are you really trying to claim you dont have caucasian, european blood? shit youre pale as fuck that doesnt come from the shifuck desert
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:27:34 PM by MUHFUKKA »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #244 on: January 16, 2012, 04:25:03 PM »
also i like how you have the right to speak for black people. such a wigger its pathetic

Sikotic™

« Reply #245 on: January 16, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »
When did Eleeor become the spokesperson for all African-Americans? LMAO

Like I said before, white boy, stop acting like Raided did you a favor or something. You clearly paid for a service. He ain't ya friend. If anything, he's happy that marks like you are still willing to pay for his collect call raps even though he could give two shits about you or your race.

I bet you attempted to jew down your idol too so you could get the verse for cheaper, didn't you Eleeor?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #246 on: January 16, 2012, 05:05:39 PM »
im responsible for slavery? hahaha im 3rd generation on both sides. none of my family in america have evn lived outside of california dipshit. and youre white nikky i mean are you really trying to claim you dont have caucasian, european blood? shit youre pale as fuck that doesnt come from the shifuck desert

lol@thinkin skin color determines race...there are tons of middle-easterns, hispanics, and even blacks who are light skinned, dumb hick. fact of the matter is, my family bloodline traces to israel from many, many generations back. now, on my moms side, there is some turkish blood, but nothing white, as in HONKEY.. like u.

Sccit

« Reply #247 on: January 16, 2012, 05:11:14 PM »

Like I said before, white boy, stop acting like Raided did you a favor or something. You clearly paid for a service. He ain't ya friend. If anything, he's happy that marks like you are still willing to pay for his collect call raps even though he could give two shits about you or your race.

I bet you attempted to jew down your idol too so you could get the verse for cheaper, didn't you Eleeor?

wrong, pussycunt....me and raided's manager is good. i knew him way before i ever got raided to feature on our shit, thats how i was able to get it done. raided agreed to do the track after i let him hear "i'm your bf now, nancy"...dude's humble as fuck, type of dude to respond to fanmail. u can mail him a cd of his and he'll mail it back to u signed. dude's a real muthafucka and was feelin what we were doin, unlike u and ur legion of geeks.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:13:18 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #248 on: January 16, 2012, 05:33:21 PM »
I love when NIK makes up stories like we're suppose to just believe him LMAO.

Sccit

« Reply #249 on: January 16, 2012, 05:35:29 PM »
I love when NIK makes up stories like we're suppose to just believe him LMAO.

LOL...insecure faggot child stay sayin "we". i bet he feels like he's part of a special club when he posts here smh

Sikotic™

« Reply #250 on: January 16, 2012, 05:48:11 PM »

wrong, pussycunt....me and raided's manager is good. i knew him way before i ever got raided to feature on our shit, thats how i was able to get it done. raided agreed to do the track after i let him hear "i'm your bf now, nancy"...dude's humble as fuck, type of dude to respond to fanmail. u can mail him a cd of his and he'll mail it back to u signed. dude's a real muthafucka and was feelin what we were doin, unlike u and ur legion of geeks.
Of course he'll answer fan mail. He's in fuckin prison.

I understand he agreed to do the track, Eleeor. You also agreed to pay him for his contribution. He didn't do you any fuckin favors. So stop suckin him off every time he's mentioned in a thread.

I wonder how cool he would be with you using his vocals if he heard that phone call you made to me calling me a nigger over and over again. I know you've never talked to the man himself, but ask his manager to relay that message to him.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #251 on: January 16, 2012, 06:00:50 PM »
That was my uncle, pussycunt

Sikotic™

« Reply #252 on: January 16, 2012, 06:39:48 PM »
LOL So you had your uncle call me a nigger for you?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #253 on: January 16, 2012, 06:53:16 PM »
How much did you pay for the verse nik?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #254 on: January 16, 2012, 07:12:15 PM »