Poll

Should big sccit ride out everyone picking on him?

YES
11 (64.7%)
NO
1 (5.9%)
FUCK TRICK DADDY
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Elior its time to put out a diss record...  (Read 4600 times)

rayallen0

Re: Elior its time to put out a diss record...
« Reply #255 on: January 17, 2012, 01:53:35 AM »
how about some dope music  8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4QlQ7vA5e8k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4QlQ7vA5e8k</a>

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #256 on: January 17, 2012, 02:08:09 AM »
it´s weird, this guy doesn´t live on the internet and doesn´t have shit to prove to a legion of pussycunt geeks , goes on for years trying to prove the readers of this forum how tough he is . post for post he answers to everyone like it´s his job.   

"the internet doesn´t get under my skin . but i´ll beat the shit out you for dissing me on it "  .

i wanna hear the track though , i don´t hate on anyone´s music without giving it a shot

blcxm

« Reply #257 on: January 17, 2012, 03:43:14 AM »
it´s weird, this guy doesn´t live on the internet and doesn´t have shit to prove to a legion of pussycunt geeks , goes on for years trying to prove the readers of this forum how tough he is . post for post he answers to everyone like it´s his job.   

"the internet doesn´t get under my skin . but i´ll beat the shit out you for dissing me on it "  .

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #258 on: January 17, 2012, 12:21:58 PM »
This beef is turning into some Will B/ madsen homo love fest.  SIK wants a donation to a bum?  Thats hippy shit, and NIK wants an exact atomic clock time to meet up at SIK's work?  Is that how they do things in so cal nowadays?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #259 on: January 17, 2012, 12:39:48 PM »
Really getting kinda boring. Can someone make this interesting? Maybe post a youtube video dissing Internet forum members using a sock puppet? The name calling has gotten stale.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #260 on: January 17, 2012, 01:00:55 PM »
its all in nik's bony, womanlike hands at this point. he knows where to find sik but trying to play it off like he doesnt. he dipshit, if sik told you to meet him at a wednesday at 3 pm, you might want to check the following wednesday at 3 pm. just a hunch

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

rayallen0

« Reply #261 on: January 17, 2012, 01:08:06 PM »
2pac
C-bo
Brotha Lynch Hung
Spice 1
Too Short

He didnt make the list  :o

lmfao@too short bein a better rapper than raided. SMH. and raided has written many of C-Bo's best rhymes. double SMH
yep c-bo sounds lot like him. and lol at a legend like too short not making that list.

rayallen0

« Reply #262 on: January 17, 2012, 02:17:26 PM »
Alicia keys is an amazing artist not sure why we hating on nik for liking her....

if the only music you listen to is rap ur music is going to suck. Look at most of the greatest artists and what they list as musical influences. They are all over the place.

rayallen0

« Reply #263 on: January 17, 2012, 02:21:14 PM »
Doing a very quick google search woodland hills has a 76% higher living cost then your entire country. Along with a population of 80% percent white, .33 % black.

Now when a place belongs in the top 25% percent most expensive places to live in your entire country, let alone state thats called being from one of the wealthiest suburbs.

The real question is, why are you ashamed of this? Why are you so desperate for people to believe your not who you are? On the Internet no less.

And I already know your answer "LOL, listen u dumb Canadian my family isn't rich, theirs other neighborhoods in the state that are filled with billionaires LOL"

Cool, some people have more money then your fam, doesn't change the demographic you belong to.

if u want a real answer, woodland hills is big...west woodland hills is rich, yea. east woodland hills is also nice, but not close to as rich as the west side and the other cities west of here, such as calabasas, agoura, thousand oaks, etc. fact of the matter is, i don't live in a bad area, but thats irrelevant in the SFV, since the bad areas are bordering the good ones. SFV is like 1 big city....5 minutes north of woodland hills, u got grimey ass canoga. this is where Roccy lives, where we play ball, and where we record our music. east of Woodland Hills is Reseda, which aint as bad as Canoga, but a lot worse than Canada (LOL). 5 mins north of that is North Hills, where Lights lived, which is a dirty ass area, u wouldnt last 5 mins walkin those streets. east of North Hills is Panorama City. u would swear u were in Tijuana if u saw what it was like in Panorama...south of Panorama City is North Hollywood and Van Nuys. nothing nice bout them spots either. bottom line, the picture painted of me by sik's legion of geeks is extremely inaccurate. YES, i proudly live in a nice neighborhood...but in the SFV, everything is intertwined. not all peaches n cream, son. if u ever come out to LA, i'll be glad to show u.
canada is a country...there are bad parts of canada...wtf.

rayallen0

« Reply #264 on: January 17, 2012, 02:26:01 PM »
X raided is bigger in norcal than Rakim is in NY?

You are so delusional and an even bigger groupie than I thought which is saying something considering the crush you've had on Kobe your entire life.

did i ever say that? LOL...X-Raided is not bigger in any way. but amongst hip-hop heads, he is considered a norcal legend and an innovator of norcal rap. never will be on a scale as large as rakim, but thats not what i was getting at.
X-Raided was never considered a legend nor a innovator in Nor-Cal Rap. I got Familia up their, and they said the only thing he had going for him was notoriety was because of the alleged gun on his first album. They say hes dope and a local legend, but the only real Nor-Cal Legends were Two short, Mac-Dre (Mac Dre especially with northern gangsters), E-40, Brotha Lynch are though.

LOL@x-raided not bein a legend, but brotha lynch being one...u do realize that there would be no lynch without raided, right? raided was the first to come out in the ripgut family, with his classic "psycho active" (which was mainly produced by lynch).. it was raided who started the ripgut shit. what ur sayin is equivalent to claiming ice cube is a legend, but eazy-e is not.

And what is exactly false?

You said you looked like Kobe Bryant, you don't
If I remember correctly you said you were black, you're not your jewish
You said you were a Crip and you're not.
You're Not poor, you never lived the thug life, or even a semi-hard life. You're not a killer everyone said your a nice guy. You edited wikipedia to try and change your neighborhood into a varrio.

My question is, why? Why are you trying to portray your self as a gangster? or someone whos had a hard life, when we have clear evidence from your bro, your girlfriend, pictures you don't do anything related to that life style in reality. If you do hip-hop with rappers, hey you got enough money to buy them, congratulations. That doesn't change anything.

So my question is why?

LOL..are u retarded? when did i ever claim i was black? when did i ever claim i was a crip? and i edited wikipedia to change my neighborhood? wtf are these dumbass claims?? smfh.. and i never said i looked like kobe bryant, i said it was others who have told me that, and then when i posted my pic up on here, other peeps said the same. i personally dont see it, but i've gotten it before. get that thru ur dumbass head. anyways...i never claimed to be poor, but u know jack shit about my life other than goofy pics posted and love letters sent to me through pms, so shut ur dumbass mouth up and stop soundin like a complete dicklickin idiot.
there would be no Jay-z without Jaz...but Jaz aint no legend.

rayallen0

« Reply #265 on: January 17, 2012, 02:32:24 PM »
im responsible for slavery? hahaha im 3rd generation on both sides. none of my family in america have evn lived outside of california dipshit. and youre white nikky i mean are you really trying to claim you dont have caucasian, european blood? shit youre pale as fuck that doesnt come from the shifuck desert

lol@thinkin skin color determines race...there are tons of middle-easterns, hispanics, and even blacks who are light skinned, dumb hick. fact of the matter is, my family bloodline traces to israel from many, many generations back. now, on my moms side, there is some turkish blood, but nothing white, as in HONKEY.. like u.
damn honkeys

Sccit

« Reply #266 on: January 17, 2012, 02:40:20 PM »
This beef is turning into some Will B/ madsen homo love fest.  SIK wants a donation to a bum?  Thats hippy shit, and NIK wants an exact atomic clock time to meet up at SIK's work?  Is that how they do things in so cal nowadays?

lol, he says he ain't scared and made a video actin like he's lookin for me.. So why won't he tell me when I can come through to make a real video? Apparently, he doesn't really wana give the people what they want.

Sccit

« Reply #267 on: January 17, 2012, 02:46:40 PM »
its all in nik's bony, womanlike hands at this point. he knows where to find sik but trying to play it off like he doesnt. he dipshit, if sik told you to meet him at a wednesday at 3 pm, you might want to check the following wednesday at 3 pm. just a hunch

Lmao I ain't goin out there on a stalkin tip, takin guesses on whether the pussy will be there. If he wants to see me, as he clearly doesn't, he can make it happen. Otherwise, I ain't chancing wasting an hour of my life on a hunch. Would love to teach him a lesson, but it ain't THAT serious. Speaking of shit bein in people's hands, tanner is still waitin on a place and time he can come see u lol. Looks like the pussies got each others backs on this one smh
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:48:31 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #268 on: January 17, 2012, 02:50:19 PM »
2pac
C-bo
Brotha Lynch Hung
Spice 1
Too Short

He didnt make the list  :o

lmfao@too short bein a better rapper than raided. SMH. and raided has written many of C-Bo's best rhymes. double SMH
yep c-bo sounds lot like him. and lol at a legend like too short not making that list.

Lol too short is a legend, no doubt, but he is far from the best rapper... Not even close to raideds level, and he will tell u that himself

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #269 on: January 17, 2012, 03:23:30 PM »

Lmao I ain't goin out there on a stalkin tip, takin guesses on whether the pussy will be there. If he wants to see me, as he clearly doesn't, he can make it happen. Otherwise, I ain't chancing wasting an hour of my life on a hunch. Would love to teach him a lesson, but it ain't THAT serious. Speaking of shit bein in people's hands, tanner is still waitin on a place and time he can come see u lol. Looks like the pussies got each others backs on this one smh
damn youre stupid. tanner aint doing shit. if hes serious he can set the time seeing as hes the one who has to drive 14 hrs. i dont wanna inconvenience him or his busy dicksucking schedule. thing is hes a pussy just like you

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.