Author Topic: Da Sauce & Sikotic Present........70 South Lake: The Search For Elior  (Read 1822 times)

Sikotic™

This is what went down this afternoon when Elior said he was gonna come to my job and attempt to beat the shit out of me for the second time (we all know about the first unsuccessful attempt):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ME8vw82-Nbk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ME8vw82-Nbk</a>
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 08:45:15 PM by O.G. Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Da Sauce & Sikotic Present........70 South Lake: The Search For Elior
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 08:56:15 PM »
LMAO Elior will never live this down. +1

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 09:27:46 PM »
LOL...u look like u just sucked some dick before u made this video, pussycunt.....really tho, when did i say i was coming to ur job to fuck u up today? u will get urs soon enough, gayboy, dont trip.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 10:01:07 PM »
I told you when and where I was gonna be today. ACCORDING TO YOUR STANDARDS, if you didn't come out and get me, you're a certified pussy, pussy.

Or you didn't show up because you didn't have someone to roll with you again as usual? There are no more excuses, Elior.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 10:03:45 PM »
funny how Elior talks more shit than anyone but is the least likely to back it up. I guarantee you he'll never show up, now that his one friend is dead and can't back him up.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 10:06:59 PM »
I told you when and where I was gonna be today. ACCORDING TO YOUR STANDARDS, if you didn't come out and get me, you're a certified pussy, pussy.

Or you didn't show up because you didn't have someone to roll with you again as usual? There are no more excuses, Elior.

never said that..."according to my standards"? wtf is that?? i said spice-2 is a pussy because tanner challenged him to a fight and gave spice-2 the chance to pick the place+time....if ur down to come to where i'm at, i'll be glad to meet sooner than later. u down to come out here or not? if not, then stay on ur toes.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 10:08:59 PM »
 :-\

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 10:14:18 PM »
For a guy who just sucked some dick, you sure do seem afraid to go after sikotic, sccit. what happened to the ripgut mc we all came to know?
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 10:15:21 PM »
he was making a record for detox with dre he didnt have time to waste on you sik

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 10:24:49 PM »
btw excellent run down on Pasadena.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 10:37:56 PM »
For a guy who just sucked some dick, you sure do seem afraid to go after sikotic, sccit. what happened to the ripgut mc we all came to know?

banana boy, didnt u pussy out of an arranged meeting with looney? lol, really, though...

if i was afraid of this fag, i wouldnt give him the opportunity to come see me. fact of the matter is, i know for a fact he doesnt have the balls to come see me out here. hes just gunna make gay ass videos like this to impress his internet buddies, until it comes back to bite him.

btw, gary, ur gayass kept talkin about big noses whle repeating the same lameass lines over n over (u make drake look like deebo, btw), but u have a fatass typical armenian nose. lmao

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 10:40:24 PM »

banana boy, didnt u pussy out of an arranged meeting with looney? lol, really, though...

lol what? no. nice try. this is about you though by the way, don't try to spill your shame on to others.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 10:41:47 PM »

never said that..."according to my standards"? wtf is that?? i said spice-2 is a pussy because tanner challenged him to a fight and gave spice-2 the chance to pick the place+time....if ur down to come to where i'm at, i'll be glad to meet sooner than later. u down to come out here or not? if not, then stay on ur toes.
I'm not interested in coming after you, Elior. I never said once I was gonna come after you. I don't have to puff my chest out online, talk violent and claim I'm a gang affiliated like you when you're a jew from the nicest part of the valley. I already know you're the type to be all talk and no action. You proved that two years ago and reaffirmed that shit today.

I just like calling your bluff. You aren't even man enough to show your face unless you have someone else with you. It amuses me. Especially how you were talkin mad shit yesterday and now you're backpedaling today.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 10:42:58 PM »

lol what? no. nice try. this is about you though by the way, don't try to spill your shame on to others.

i already addressed what u said, but what do u mean no? lmao...yea, that was u. nobody forgot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 10:43:08 PM »
btw excellent run down on Pasadena.
I don't walk out on those streets without kevlar on.

THA SAUCE HOUSE