Author Topic: Da Sauce & Sikotic Present........70 South Lake: The Search For Elior  (Read 1819 times)

Sccit

Re: Da Sauce & Sikotic Present........70 South Lake: The Search For Elior
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 10:50:05 PM »
I told you when and where I was gonna be today. ACCORDING TO YOUR STANDARDS, if you didn't come out and get me, you're a certified pussy, pussy.

Or you didn't show up because you didn't have someone to roll with you again as usual? There are no more excuses, Elior.

never said that..."according to my standards"? wtf is that?? i said spice-2 is a pussy because tanner challenged him to a fight and gave spice-2 the chance to pick the place+time....if ur down to come to where i'm at, i'll be glad to meet sooner than later. u down to come out here or not? if not, then stay on ur toes.
I'm not interested in coming after you, Elior. I never said once I was gonna come after you. I don't have to puff my chest out online, talk violent and claim I'm a gang affiliated like you when you're a jew from the nicest part of the valley. I already know you're the type to be all talk and no action. You proved that two years ago and reaffirmed that shit today.

I just like calling your bluff. You aren't even man enough to show your face unless you have someone else with you. It amuses me. Especially how you were talkin mad shit yesterday and now you're backpedaling today.

ur not callin any1s bluff...i still know where u work. i already told u i wasnt coming to ur lameass job today, which is why u made that video for ur sauce buddies. fact of the matter is, we will see each other sooner or later.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 10:57:12 PM »
LOL. The greatest four minutes, fifty-six seconds Youtube has to offer.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 11:02:53 PM »
I told you when and where I was gonna be today. ACCORDING TO YOUR STANDARDS, if you didn't come out and get me, you're a certified pussy, pussy.

Or you didn't show up because you didn't have someone to roll with you again as usual? There are no more excuses, Elior.

never said that..."according to my standards"? wtf is that?? i said spice-2 is a pussy because tanner challenged him to a fight and gave spice-2 the chance to pick the place+time....if ur down to come to where i'm at, i'll be glad to meet sooner than later. u down to come out here or not? if not, then stay on ur toes.
I'm not interested in coming after you, Elior. I never said once I was gonna come after you. I don't have to puff my chest out online, talk violent and claim I'm a gang affiliated like you when you're a jew from the nicest part of the valley. I already know you're the type to be all talk and no action. You proved that two years ago and reaffirmed that shit today.

I just like calling your bluff. You aren't even man enough to show your face unless you have someone else with you. It amuses me. Especially how you were talkin mad shit yesterday and now you're backpedaling today.

ur not callin any1s bluff...i still know where u work. i already told u i wasnt coming to ur lameass job today, which is why u made that video for ur sauce buddies. fact of the matter is, we will see each other sooner or later.
I look forward for the day where you talk shit to me from the driver side of your vehicle before realizing how ridiculous you are and driving off again.

I don't think you have any idea how trolling you to the point where you make time out of your own day and drive out of your way to fight me (only to do nothing) brings me joy. It takes a regular day at work and makes it so much better.

But like I said in the video. I will be there at 4:30pm tomorrow. Right under the sign. If you don't show up, then you're a pussy again according to the code you live by.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 11:04:28 PM by O.G. Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 11:09:11 PM »
lmao. sik ur a funny mother fucker..
nik just leave it alone. just ignore him. this imma see you punk shit comes straight out a cleche shitty hood movie from the guy you root against. Don't be that guy.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 12:34:49 AM »

Only NIK could come to the conclusion that not meeting up with a random kid from the internet is pussying out while having personal issues with someone, saying repeatedly you will beat their ass, and then backing out of it is "manning up". 2 years you pussyfuck. Your trash talk is useless at this point. We all know you will never in a million years lay your hands on anyone. You're not a fighter, which is okay. The sad and pathetic part is that you pretend to be and put up an act.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2012, 01:52:03 AM »
LOL...u look like u just sucked some dick before u made this video, pussycunt.....

here we go with the fantasies again .

rayallen0

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 01:55:21 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9uRvI-M9KAQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9uRvI-M9KAQ</a>
wtf was this  :o

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 04:09:36 AM »

Only NIK could come to the conclusion that not meeting up with a random kid from the internet is pussying out while having personal issues with someone, saying repeatedly you will beat their ass, and then backing out of it is "manning up". 2 years you pussyfuck. Your trash talk is useless at this point. We all know you will never in a million years lay your hands on anyone. You're not a fighter, which is okay. The sad and pathetic part is that you pretend to be and put up an act.

"you're not a fighter, which is okay"...LOL@sikotic lite over here...like i said earlier, i would take both u crackers 2-on-1. it's really not about me being tough, though, it's just that ya'll are some nerds, if i ever seen some.

1 thing sikotic has on u, though, is at least he's given me an opportunity to go see him....u wont even meet tanner IN UR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD, and he's still making fun of ur faggot ass. gutless.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 04:13:08 AM by NIKCC »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 09:11:11 AM »

"you're not a fighter, which is okay"...LOL@sikotic lite over here...like i said earlier, i would take both u crackers 2-on-1. it's really not about me being tough, though, it's just that ya'll are some nerds, if i ever seen some.

1 thing sikotic has on u, though, is at least he's given me an opportunity to go see him....u wont even meet tanner IN UR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD, and he's still making fun of ur faggot ass. gutless.

hahahah you wouldn't take anyone on. We've seen repeatedly you're certified pussy and wouldn't lay a finger on anyone. Only you could come to the conclusion that not meeting up with a random kid from the internet is pussying out while having personal issues with someone, saying repeatedly you will beat their ass, and then backing out of it is "manning up."

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 09:43:57 AM »
This was some funny shit.

blcxm

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 10:59:03 AM »
fuck. i forgot about dubcc.

blcxm

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 10:59:26 AM »
this is pretty funny.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 11:03:31 AM »
my nigga G shay.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 12:52:01 PM »
This video is the reason I signed back up. Damn the oven dodger is still talking shit? lol

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 02:21:46 PM »
Somebody is gonna die this summer.  Courtesy of Bigg Fatt Hollyberg G