Author Topic: dissapointed isnt even the word  (Read 831 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: dissapointed isnt even the word
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 12:31:52 PM »
really? if that isnt exactly what you expected you are giving the jew way too much credit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 12:38:24 PM »
you cant have it all on your own terms dog unless your gonna roll up on him and jump him or suckerpunch him and we both know there aint no honor in that shit.

no real satisfaction in taking that route. ive been largly silent through out all this because cats would assume im bias immediately but its like the superbowl man i just wanna see a good game.

i implore you to handle this situation with honor...no shady bullshit. just agree to a goddamn spot and do it.

obviously, the pussy aint gunna agree on a spot....i have to go out to his work to see him, which aint in my area. i'm sure his faggot ass is gunna be workin there his whole life, u know damn well he aint gunna be no doctor, so when i do have the time, 70 S. Lake ave it is. for now, if he really wants to see me and cant wait, i've offered up 100 bux and to delete my dubcc account for life if he agrees to meet me in my area....but of course, the dudes a flaming pussy, so shit is 100% in my hands.

You already admitted its only 10 minutes away. And gone on for two years about how badly you want a fight. Your excuses don't work anymore.

10 minutes from where i used to work, in sun valley...30 minutes from where i currently live. there is no excuse, dipshit. ur the one who made an excuse and said u wont be fighting tanner....if u actually read what i'm saying and quit tryna save face for a minute, then u'd see that i said it aint over....ur tryin too hard, sik-lite.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 12:48:13 PM »
tanner aint about to do shit. the kid said hes too paranoid to leave his house how is he gonna come up here and do anything. tan tan is so remedial i doubt he even knows how to drive a car. you on the other other hand straight pussied out AGAIN after all the fake tough jew guy talk. youre a real loser nik through and through

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2012, 12:50:56 PM »
tanner aint about to do shit. the kid said hes too paranoid to leave his house how is he gonna come up here and do anything. tan tan is so remedial i doubt he even knows how to drive a car. you on the other other hand straight pussied out AGAIN after all the fake tough jew guy talk. youre a real loser nik through and through

lol....ur yet to give tanner a time+place ull be at. i gave sikotic a place he can see me, and even offered him up money+deleting my account for life if he shows....and if he's too scary to take up the offer, ima have to go about it a diff way. but regardless, u still a bitch for dodgin tanner, even though he's down to come to ur neighborhood n fight u, smh.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 12:54:57 PM by NIKCC »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 12:53:25 PM »
hahaha you and tan tan are two of the most delusional people ive ever come across

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2012, 12:54:36 PM »
hahaha you and tan tan are two of the most delusional people ive ever come across

yet u still scared to see him.....man up.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 12:57:39 PM »
yes. i am scared to meet tanner and he is down to come up here. you are cool and tough and black people recognize that. your brother isnt gay and your mom isnt a internet slut. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ah man you need to get your fuckin head looked at

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 01:02:11 PM »
"black people recognize that"? LMAO, are u european? smh.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 01:03:14 PM »
i mean you kick it in one of the toughest gang turfs in the valley and you have crip fam hahaha

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 01:05:54 PM »
i mean you kick it in one of the toughest gang turfs in the valley and you have crip fam hahaha

i do have crip fam......u sound like a square.

rayallen0

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 01:09:44 PM »

::) are you going to fucking jump him and sucker punch him like a pussy or fight? i think pointless fighting is stupid but being a total pussy who can't give a fair one on one is bullshit.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 01:12:53 PM »

::) are you going to fucking jump him and sucker punch him like a pussy or fight? i think pointless fighting is stupid but being a total pussy who can't give a fair one on one is bullshit.

why do u keep jumpin to conclusions? who said i was gunna jump him....either way, he deserves to get jumped and possibly even shot up. but ur just makin assumptions, so sit back n enjoy the show for now.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 01:15:25 PM »

this is your brother. who you live with

rayallen0

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 01:15:47 PM »

why do u keep jumpin to conclusions? who said i was gunna jump him....either way, he deserves to get jumped and possibly even shot up. but ur just makin assumptions, so sit back n enjoy the show for now.
he deserves to be shot & jumped for making fun of you? no. if he shot one of ur friends or beat up ur girl or raped your mom yes. cuz he called u a jew fag on the internet? no. that aint even worth a fight but atleast that isn't pussy, just stupid.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 01:20:06 PM »

he deserves to be shot & jumped for making fun of you? no. if he shot one of ur friends or beat up ur girl or raped your mom yes. cuz he called u a jew fag on the internet? no. that aint even worth a fight but atleast that isn't pussy, just stupid.

he deserves whatever's coming his way....