Author Topic: dissapointed isnt even the word  (Read 858 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: dissapointed isnt even the word
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 01:21:06 PM »

this is your brother. who you live with

Damn he looks like a bitch.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 01:22:10 PM »

this is your brother. who you live with

lmao someone bump the thread with all his pics.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 01:22:53 PM »
well bitch runs in the family. i mean his mom puts pussy shots on facebook for all her jew boyfriends while his dad slaves away to feed his ungrateful family like the mark he is

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

rayallen0

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2012, 01:23:17 PM »
i mean you kick it in one of the toughest gang turfs in the valley and you have crip fam hahaha

i do have crip fam......u sound like a square.
::) are you going to fucking jump him and sucker punch him like a pussy or fight? i think pointless fighting is stupid but being a total pussy who can't give a fair one on one is bullshit.

why do u keep jumpin to conclusions? who said i was gunna jump him....either way, he deserves to get jumped and possibly even shot up. but ur just makin assumptions, so sit back n enjoy the show for now.
he deserves to be shot & jumped for making fun of you? no. if he shot one of ur friends or beat up ur girl or raped your mom yes. cuz he called u a jew fag on the internet? no. that aint even worth a fight but atleast that isn't pussy, just stupid.

he deserves whatever's coming his way....
no. no he doesnt. all it proves is u cant beat him 1 on 1 if u have to jump him. it also proves that you take shit way to personal on here. He isn't saying this to disrespect you. he is saying this because he loves that you react like this.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 01:28:11 PM »

this is all going on in the house he lives at rent free at 25 yrs old. since youre such a baller and you hate gays so much why dont you move out? arent you worried about contracting a disease when you brush your jew teeth?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2012, 01:46:08 PM »
i mean you kick it in one of the toughest gang turfs in the valley and you have crip fam hahaha

::) are you going to fucking jump him and sucker punch him like a pussy or fight? i think pointless fighting is stupid but being a total pussy who can't give a fair one on one is bullshit.

why do u keep jumpin to conclusions? who said i was gunna jump him....either way, he deserves to get jumped and possibly even shot up. but ur just makin assumptions, so sit back n enjoy the show for now.
he deserves to be shot & jumped for making fun of you? no. if he shot one of ur friends or beat up ur girl or raped your mom yes. cuz he called u a jew fag on the internet? no. that aint even worth a fight but atleast that isn't pussy, just stupid.

he deserves whatever's coming his way....
no. no he doesnt. all it proves is u cant beat him 1 on 1 if u have to jump him. it also proves that you take shit way to personal on here. He isn't saying this to disrespect you. he is saying this because he loves that you react like this.

thats where he went wrong, cud

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012, 02:08:00 PM »
Eden really is the epitome of everything Nik hates. If Eden was normal or didn't exist and Cham looked and acted exactly like Eden, Nik would clown him for decades over it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2012, 02:16:01 PM »
Pathetic is the word you are looking for, and that includes you Pete.

somebody ask for a Dutch wigger´s opinion ?  thought so . let these folks talk and get back to getting emotional in Tupac threads .  :D
still got peteys dick in ur mouth

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2012, 03:28:40 PM »
Anyone else sense the anger in NIK getting to an unstable state? Poor kid.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2012, 04:00:18 PM »
Eden really is the epitome of everything Nik hates. If Eden was normal or didn't exist and Cham looked and acted exactly like Eden, Nik would clown him for decades over it.

Yeah probably. That vato looks like a bitch. Genetically speaking, NIK is at a higher rate of possibly being a fag. That's not even a diss that's just science.

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2012, 10:40:17 PM »
Even if you do have crip fam.........what's your point? You're still an uppity Jew from Woodland Hills.

he is saying this because he loves that you react like this.
thats where he went wrong, cud
Sure about that? In all of your dubcc encounters with forum members, you haven't thrown a single punch nor have you shown up with out back up.

Safe bet is you're just gonna come on here and hypothetically speak about what you're gonna do to me. Kinda like you hypothetically rob banks in your shitty songs.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2012, 10:40:25 PM »
Yeah probably. That vato looks like a bitch. Genetically speaking, NIK is at a higher rate of possibly being a fag. That's not even a diss that's just science.
This is a fact. I was actually doing a paper in my genetics class and this issue came up. Checkout this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-173878/Boys-big-brothers-likely-gay.html

I still find it funny that NIK refuses to admit that his brother likes dick even though it's more than obvious.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2012, 10:54:37 PM »
Lol

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2012, 11:11:53 PM »
This is a fact. I was actually doing a paper in my genetics class and this issue came up. Checkout this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-173878/Boys-big-brothers-likely-gay.html

I still find it funny that NIK refuses to admit that his brother likes dick even though it's more than obvious.
I've heard if your gay, its Natures way of preventing you from having off-spring. Basically the theory goes, that its a genetic function that activates when Over-Population happens, and as we know the earth is by no means over populated, but because of Cities this function has become activated do to the perceived over population. So If you believe in a god, I guess its his way of saying he doesn't want you to continue. IMO its natures way of saying "Die off you weak little fuck, you shouldn't even exist". I also hear it has to do with Genetic shallowing (I think thats the word). Hence why, after the first child every other child gets slightly more slow and fucked up. That would go into that big brother shit. So NIK are you the older one? 

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2012, 11:51:38 PM »
So Eden has Elior to thank every time he's getting plowed in the ass?

THA SAUCE HOUSE