Author Topic: Whos biggest bigot on the board?!  (Read 332 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Whos biggest bigot on the board?!
« on: January 30, 2003, 01:05:50 AM »
Who do yall think? I would LOVE to see some people banned frum the board for all this racist shit. I guarentee u, that anyone spittin that shit on here....wouldnt say a damn thing to any one person on this board, in real life.

So lemme know whatcha think??

Hopefully this wont cause beef, but im sure once NIK gets about 20 votes....he'll come in here callin everybody a bunch of racist names.

DPG4lyfe

Re:Whos biggest bigot on the board?!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2003, 01:13:48 AM »
Drunken Masterory or wutever his name iz he iz tah real racist fucc!!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2003, 01:24:24 AM »
I guarentee u, that anyone spittin that shit on here....wouldnt say a damn thing to any one person on this board, in real life.

thats the truth man...u know who i think is the biggest bigot...i aint gonna give him the privalege of me statin his name....

bet...anyone sayin that another race is bitch will never go to their area and say that...people are always tough with that computer screen in front of them

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2003, 01:34:48 AM »
I guarentee u, that anyone spittin that shit on here....wouldnt say a damn thing to any one person on this board, in real life.

thats the truth man...u know who i think is the biggest bigot...i aint gonna give him the privalege of me statin his name....

bet...anyone sayin that another race is bitch will never go to their area and say that...people are always tough with that computer screen in front of them

i think i know who u are talking aobut ;)

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2003, 01:46:41 AM »
Who do yall think? I would LOVE to see some people banned frum the board for all this racist shit. I guarentee u, that anyone spittin that shit on here....wouldnt say a damn thing to any one person on this board, in real life.

Hopefully this wont cause beef, but im sure once NIK gets about 20 votes....he'll come in here callin everybody a bunch of racist names.

YOU CAN GET BANNED FOR BEING A TROUBLEMAKER TOO YA KNOW!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2003, 12:32:47 AM »
it ain't just bitch racist mutha fucka's behind a computer that wouldn't say that shit to people.  I bet like 90% of racist people wouldn't act like that around the race the are racists against.  Example: how many white supremecist mutha fuckas that r hella racists would go into some ghetto neighborhood and talk that shit in front of a bunch of blacks?  Not very many.  Fuck racism.  Racists r spineless pussies that deserve to burn in hell.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2003, 12:46:39 AM »
^^^ Hmm, I guess you've never met a redneck before, LOL.  It's not that they're spineless, it's just that they're dumb.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2003, 01:18:20 AM »
^^^ Hmm, I guess you've never met a redneck before, LOL.  It's not that they're spineless, it's just that they're dumb.  

trust me I met tons of rednecks, I grew up in a redneck town.  There is a big difference between a redneck and a really racist white person.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2003, 03:43:01 AM »
Nah, I'm just sayin... you're saying all racists are spineless.  Most of the racists I know are friekin' crazy, they do dumb stuff like go to the hood and yell stuff out, or get in fights for no reason just because somebody is a different color, or whatever.  Most of the racists I've met aren't the type  to say one thing behind somebody's back and another to their face.  Peace~

min0rity

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2003, 06:13:21 AM »

yeah you're a perfect example...

like i've said this before...its okay to call asians racist names but its wrong to call mexicans racist names..funny how people keeps on ignoring this statement

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2003, 08:31:48 AM »
^^lmao at that statement you sayin that his rascist against asia. you obvously don't no him computer wise or anything he is not rasict against anything buddy he just talks shit and when he does it's never bout anybodys race so you should know before you speak on anything  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2003, 12:46:14 PM »
Nah, I'm just sayin... you're saying all racists are spineless.  Most of the racists I know are friekin' crazy, they do dumb stuff like go to the hood and yell stuff out, or get in fights for no reason just because somebody is a different color, or whatever.  Most of the racists I've met aren't the type  to say one thing behind somebody's back and another to their face.  Peace~

I don't know where u live, but in california, I really don't see a lot of racism.  Pretty much the only racism that I really ever saw in real life was rednecks in my town who would talk shit about mainly blacks and mexicans.  They would only talk this shit when other white people were around though.  There was hardly any black people in my town, but quite a few mexicans.  These racist rednecks wouldn't necessarily be nice to mexicans but they wouldn't call them spic's or wetbacks, etc. to their face, cause they know they get their fuckin asses kicked.  One time in middle school this redneck, called like the only black guy in our school a nigger.  He ended up getting punched in the face a few times, fell to the ground, then the black dude stepped on his face, lol.  But when I went back east to Ohio one summer, racism was a lot more apparent.  I was selling books door to door, so I talked to a lot of people.  I remember this one guy was old and in a wheelchair and he talked like the most racist person I have ever heard.  First off how could someone in a wheelchair talk shit to anyone?  It's not like they could back it up.  These are assumptions I am making that I believe are pretty damn true:

racists only will really act hard and racist when they got more numbers, such as 6 white supremecists picking on a black lady.

lets see how many redneck racists would go down to Tiajuana mexico and talk that talk.  probably not very many, cause they probably would get killed.

take 5 very racist white supremecists, and put them in a room with Suge Knight.  I would bet they wouldn't say one damn bad thing about blacks.

Point is:  If you can't walk the walk, then don't talk the talk.  Otherwise you are a straight bitch ass pussy.

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2003, 01:15:20 PM »
LIL SCCITLES IS A BITCH ASS BIGOT

S.G.V.

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2003, 01:41:53 PM »

yeah you're a perfect example...

like i've said this before...its okay to call asians racist names but its wrong to call mexicans racist names..funny how people keeps on ignoring this statement
when did i say whites are bitches?...when did i sa asians are bitches?...when did i say any race are bitches?...hell i was the one that said Asians are White gangsters are probably the most dangerous out there...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2003, 02:30:47 PM »

YOU CAN GET BANNED FOR BEING A TROUBLEMAKER TOO YA KNOW!

Seer, u think this thread was set up just to cause trouble?? This race shit has become sumwhat of a big issue lately on here, so i wanted to see who everybody felt was the biggest racist on here.