Author Topic: As much as people say Dre aint a factor anymore...  (Read 1169 times)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: As much as people say Dre aint a factor anymore...
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 10:13:47 AM »
at times it seems like Dre is going the Snoop route, that is, trying to ride whatever is hot at the moment . that ainīt what he used to do

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 10:24:08 AM »
If Dre released Detox today, randomly. It would be lucky to do better than 450K.

I mean, that's still great for a random album released. But without proper singles & promotion, shit just doesn't sell.

Big Treez 925

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 11:46:15 AM »
If Dre released Detox today, randomly. It would be lucky to do better than 450K.

I mean, that's still great for a random album released. But without proper singles & promotion, shit just doesn't sell.

And who the hell are you? Lol

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2012, 01:06:53 AM »
at times it seems like Dre is going the Snoop route, that is, trying to ride whatever is hot at the moment . that ainīt what he used to do
you're right

but its not a random album, its one of the most anticipated rap albums for years.

the delays sure didn't help, that's right

HighEyeCue

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2012, 06:19:10 PM »
you're right

but its not a random album, its one of the most anticipated rap albums for years.

the delays sure didn't help, that's right

yeah he should have dropped it when I Need A Doctor was out if he wanted to maximize sales