Author Topic: This bitch has 1 more pussy than Sikotic does..........  (Read 644 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: This bitch has 1 more pussy than Sikotic does..........
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2012, 07:32:07 PM »
I love how that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" saying doesn't pertain to Spice and Jrome.

lol there was a thread about Nicki Minaj and when I said I wouldn't smash he caught mad feelings over that statement. He's been pissed ever since. And not coincidentally he shows up in here after I questioned him saying latin is a secret language the "powers that be" don't want you to learn.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2012, 07:42:03 PM »
I love how that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" saying doesn't pertain to Spice and Jrome.

I'm trying to help Rapsodomy.  He makes bryant gumbel look like malcom x.

You spend way too much time obsessing how Jay-Z and the government are out to get you to ever get laid. Either you're a virgin or you're the guy who can't hit it twice. Because anyone with a steady supply of sex should give a fuck less about hidden meanings some rapper has in his music. Everytime you post, I imagine the guy trapped in his mother's basement too scared to go out and face the world. Face it, you're not mad at just me. You're mad at any confident guy who can go out and talk to females.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2012, 08:07:39 PM »

lol there was a thread about Nicki Minaj and when I said I wouldn't smash he caught mad feelings over that statement. He's been pissed ever since. And not coincidentally he shows up in here after I questioned him saying latin is a secret language the "powers that be" don't want you to learn.

Steve, we both know you stay quoting me and beg for my attention.  You're not built for it, but you try anyway, so I have to slap you every once in a while to remind you.  I'm not mad at all.

You bring up some old ass thread, but if you go back and check it, it's you who was deeply offended by what I said.  I just make fun of you for it whenever you've had too many redbulls and start talking on here.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2012, 03:58:13 PM »
So..what? No pics of the double pussy?
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2012, 10:43:36 AM »

Steve, we both know you stay quoting me and beg for my attention.  You're not built for it, but you try anyway, so I have to slap you every once in a while to remind you.  I'm not mad at all.

You bring up some old ass thread, but if you go back and check it, it's you who was deeply offended by what I said.  I just make fun of you for it whenever you've had too many redbulls and start talking on here.

That oldass thread is the point at which you started following me around in random threads that you would otherwise not post in. You're obviously mad, and no surprise, its over the lack of trick you're getting. Be honest, when's the last time you got some?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2012, 10:11:28 PM »
So..what? No pics of the double pussy?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2012, 05:03:47 AM »
nik is doing too much and it shows how upset he is over all this shit.

first projecting then deflecting then making excuses then trying to rationalize.....give it up. its a wrap.

stick to the music promoting because its never been more evident that you are not cut like you say you are. you try and project this alpha male vibe knowing deep inside your an emotionally stunted boy in a mans body.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2012, 05:29:59 AM »
nik is doing too much and it shows how upset he is over all this shit.

first projecting then deflecting then making excuses then trying to rationalize.....give it up. its a wrap.

stick to the music promoting because its never been more evident that you are not cut like you say you are. you try and project this alpha male vibe knowing deep inside your an emotionally stunted boy in a mans body.

lol if u cant see through sikotic, u might be just as a big a nerd as he is, my boy

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2012, 05:41:35 AM »
i dont know him any better then i do you.

we dont be all buddy buddy behind the scenes...i just thought you was this spontaneous brawling ass cat that refused to back down.

you put a raw steak in a rottweilers face hes gonna bite that shit.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2012, 05:43:39 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2012, 10:50:02 AM »
Another day, another barrage of tough guy posts by NIK about me.

Maybe if you worried about kicking your brother's ass instead of pretending you're gonna kick mine, he wouldn't be shopping at Forever 21 for skinny jeans.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2012, 11:07:18 AM »
"yada yada yada i'm a pussy yada yada ya"
-pussycunt

MUHFUKKA

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2012, 11:45:57 AM »
^we know

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2012, 12:50:21 PM »

WOMAN BORN WITH TWO VAGINAS

I'd Smash!!  8)