Author Topic: nik disgraces my people.  (Read 1201 times)

Sccit

Re: nik disgraces my people.
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2012, 11:08:22 PM »
sik you should beat the jew out of him

how can he when he's too pussy to tell me when i can come see him?

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2012, 11:52:41 PM »
sik you should beat the jew out of him

how can he when he's too pussy to tell me when i can come see him?
Then do one of the 2 things I asked you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 03:51:02 PM »
I'm saying, if Elior isn't actually going to make good on his threats he needs to do the next best thing and that's unleash a lyrical beating, the likes unseen since "Dollaz & Sense". Whats really good though sccit ride on these dudes no homo, you're down 40 right now time to be up 50.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2012, 05:30:50 PM »
I'm saying, if Elior isn't actually going to make good on his threats he needs to do the next best thing and that's unleash a lyrical beating, the likes unseen since "Dollaz & Sense". Whats really good though sccit ride on these dudes no homo, you're down 40 right now time to be up 50.

i'm good on that, banana.... i'd much rather "make good on the threats", but ur boy sik aint got the balls to tell me when i can come see him.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2012, 05:49:49 PM »
You can come see me any time. 70 South Lake Ave.

If you want a specific time though, you're gonna have to meet one of my demands. How many more times am I gonna have to say this?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2012, 08:52:09 PM »
^ I recall him writing a verse about you after the first meeting. C'mon Sik just meet the man it will be great for Dubcc.

blcxm

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2012, 03:36:01 AM »
nik is scurred.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2012, 11:27:02 AM »
lol anyone got a screenshot of nik's verse with the pic of sik with his eyes Xed out? He was mad enough to have that sig for a year but too pussy to do anything about it

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2012, 02:03:30 PM »
^lol.. What u did was lower than what Tanner did. Shut ur mouth if u know what's good for ya.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2012, 09:49:10 PM »
^lol.. What u did was lower than what Tanner did. Shut ur mouth if u know what's good for ya.
shook ones

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2012, 10:07:35 PM »

did he get sodomized on camera? and if so, how come just you of all people know about it?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2012, 10:20:03 PM »
Naah, but he's scared to face him. Tanner challenged him to a fight and said he's willing to meet up in person, n spice2 bitched out .

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2012, 10:23:07 PM »
Naah, but he's scared to face him. Tanner challenged him to a fight and said he's willing to meet up in person, n spice2 bitched out .
I doubt either side was gonna drive 6-7 hours to meet each other so I don't know why you hype it up that way. Shit, you don't even wanna drive 20 minutes to obliterate me like you promised.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2012, 10:25:02 PM »
^ I recall him writing a verse about you after the first meeting. C'mon Sik just meet the man it will be great for Dubcc.
I got some writtens, but this time I want some audio. I hope you've been working hard ont he track while I was busy at work, Eleeor.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2012, 02:10:39 AM »
lol at not fighting some psycho internet nerd = chickening out.

NO it means they don't take shit half as serious.

lol i have never felt better punching someone who i was mad at. It is just over. Usually best that happens is we gain respect for eachother and that usually only happens in the ring or cage or atleast a fight with some rules. Not some street brawl to prove supremacy. this shit is pathetic and played out already.