Author Topic: nik disgraces my people.  (Read 1197 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: nik disgraces my people.
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2012, 01:44:07 PM »
it entertains u to talk shit in the safety of ur home. in essence, we both spendin the same amount of time bullshittin back n forth... just man up and tell me when u'll be back at ur spot, pussyboy.

The difference is you spend that time, plus time arguing with Cham, plus me, plus petey, plus acgrundy plus a hundred other people. The amount of time you've spent on here arguing with people is mind boggling.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 01:45:29 PM »
it entertains u to talk shit in the safety of ur home. in essence, we both spendin the same amount of time bullshittin back n forth... just man up and tell me when u'll be back at ur spot, pussyboy.

The difference is you spend that time, plus time arguing with Cham, plus me, plus petey, plus acgrundy plus a hundred other people. The amount of time you've spent on here arguing with people is mind boggling.

LOL...the same amount of time sik spends jerkin off his sauce buddies, with his lame ass dane cook imitation.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 01:48:38 PM »
We're having fun, you aren't.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 01:54:14 PM »
We're having fun, you aren't.

wouldnt be here if it didnt entertain me, idiot

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2012, 01:59:14 PM »
Like I said, we're doing it my way this time. Meet one of my demands, and your wish will be granted.

Shouldn't a skilled MC like yourself be able to freestyle a track about killing me in less than 10 minutes? How hard i sit to give a bum $100?

Like I said, I'm not asking you to do anything you haven't done before or weren't willing to do in the past.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 02:01:50 PM »
Like I said, we're doing it my way this time. Meet one of my demands, and your wish will be granted.

Shouldn't a skilled MC like yourself be able to freestyle a track about killing me in less than 10 minutes? How hard i sit to give a bum $100?

Like I said, I'm not asking you to do anything you haven't done before or weren't willing to do in the past.

C'mon Sik just fight the man, like Cam'ron said "stand up man up no enzymes"

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2012, 02:04:31 PM »
LOL smh

blcxm

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2012, 04:07:53 PM »
How does Eleeor disgrace black people though? I don't get it, Yishay.
its a long story. anyways, nik even ruined the name Nick for me. I cant hang around with nikkkas named Nick or Nicholas anymore, without shaking my head in disgust. I skip all the Nick Carter parts on my BSB cds now, because of this weak ass cunt ass fuck ass wigga. cuntsufferer.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 04:52:25 PM »
its a long story. anyways, nik even ruined the name Nick for me. I cant hang around with nikkkas named Nick or Nicholas anymore, without shaking my head in disgust. I skip all the Nick Carter parts on my BSB cds now, because of this weak ass cunt ass fuck ass wigga. cuntsufferer.

lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 06:28:48 PM »
LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2012, 06:54:54 PM »
Go draw some rainbows, u weird muthafucka

LOL!

Yishay is blacker than you nik.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2012, 10:02:05 PM »
I refuse to sit here & believe NIK doesn't punch walls occasionally after logging off of Dubcc.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2012, 10:10:14 PM »
Eleeor got a dartboard in his room with either your or my face on it, Cham

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2012, 10:32:35 PM »
Eleeor got a dartboard in his room with either your or my face on it, Cham

He doesn't throw the darts though; he stabs them in, multiple times.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2012, 11:07:25 PM »
sik you should beat the jew out of him