Author Topic: nik disgraces my people.  (Read 1196 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: nik disgraces my people.
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2012, 11:27:41 AM »
I'm convinced NIK either has a mental problem or kid is flat out dumb.

Son has different definitions & exceptions for everything. He's still here shitting on Spice 2 for not seeing Tanner, yet Sikotic is standing on a corner with a camera calling his pussy ass out. Yet, that's "cool" because NIK came up with some bullshit. Truly remarkable.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2012, 12:46:01 PM »

Son has different definitions & exceptions for everything. He's still here shitting on Spice 2 for not seeing Tanner, yet Sikotic is standing on a corner with a camera calling his pussy ass out. Yet, that's "cool" because NIK came up with some bullshit. Truly remarkable.

how much do u love my nuts?

really, though, my nuts must be clouding ur vision if u haven't seen me askin sik when i can come see him these past few days, only for him to dodge the question+playin games to save face.. shit, we already know the pussycunt will never see me on mutual grounds, so i am willing to make the trip to his special ed tutoring job......only problem is, he doesnt want to tell me when he'll be there. ur nutloving ass, on the other hand, would never see any1 from this board u had beef with, under any condition...guaranteed.

rayallen0

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2012, 01:38:33 PM »

really, though, my nuts must be clouding ur vision if u haven't seen me askin sik when i can come see him these past few days, only for him to dodge the question+playin games to save face.. shit, we already know the pussycunt will never see me on mutual grounds, so i am willing to make the trip to his special ed tutoring job......only problem is, he doesnt want to tell me when he'll be there. ur nutloving ass, on the other hand, would never see any1 from this board u had beef with, under any condition...guaranteed.
what??!?!?!? this pussy wont fight someone from this board? man what a pussy. man only real gangstas get how real this forum shit is.

i would love to see half of these ppls reactions on a place like reddit or 4chan. the trolling would be hillarious.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2012, 02:06:26 PM »

*yawn*

You can come down here any time, Eleeor. I'm just not gonna do you the favor of giving a time and day until you give me one of the things I asked for. No games on this end.

Want me to Google Map the directions from your house to my job? I'll do that free of charge.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2012, 06:20:26 PM »

I love telling it how it is & watch you bitch like a whore in defense for yourself.

The man told you where he will be everyday. Why not just go?

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2012, 05:02:10 AM »
this shit is pathetic and played out already.

exactly...all talk, bravado and big talk, and nothing else...shit is really boring

/endthread

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2012, 05:32:22 AM »

I love telling it how it is & watch you bitch like a whore in defense for yourself.

The man told you where he will be everyday. Why not just go?

pussycunt aint there every day.... anyways, he knows what time it is. if he wants 2 see me, just gimme the word. i'm waiting......

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2012, 11:07:10 AM »
I don't want to see you. Never said I did. Internet shit remains internet shit when it comes to me. Like I said, I thoroughly enjoy getting you heated on a message board to the point where you wanna come kill me.

Apparently, you want to come fuck me up with all your tough guy talk, but when I give you the time and location to make your dreams come true, you change your tune.

Either get this over with and come to 70 S. Lake Ave. or just shut the fuck up and stop dragging this on. You shoulda killed me 10 times over the past 2 years, man, but you just talk. I sit here in my office right now sipping my coffee knowing you hang on my every word and i luv it.......i fuccin luv it haha

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2012, 11:08:27 AM »
lol u gay as fuck

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2012, 11:18:30 AM »
Actually. Your brother is gay as fuck.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2012, 11:23:30 AM »
nikky missed his chance again yesterday.

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2012, 11:32:40 AM »

u look like one of his friends, real spit

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2012, 11:36:49 AM »

u look like one of his friends, real spit
you mean one of his friends that have sex with him in the next room while you make $7k phone calls like a bawse?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2012, 11:46:41 AM »
 fruity fucks stay havin each others backs..

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2012, 11:48:00 AM »
How does it feel living in a house with another openly gay man, Eleeor?

THA SAUCE HOUSE