Author Topic: nik disgraces my people.  (Read 1199 times)

Sccit

Re: nik disgraces my people.
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2012, 12:02:02 PM »
How does it feel living in a house with another openly gay man, Eleeor?

cant be any worse than being a closeted homo, gary

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2012, 12:22:41 PM »

Either get this over with and come to 70 S. Lake Ave. or just shut the fuck up and stop dragging this on. I sit here in my office right now sipping my coffee knowing you hang on my every word and i luv it.......i fuccin luv it haha

Sounds like you know where to find him now NIK.  And keep Eden out of this, dude didn't do shit.  For real NIK has plenty of shit to clown on without involving his brother.

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2012, 12:33:42 PM »
I got no problem with Eden or the fact that he's gay. It's just funny as fuck that a homophobe has a homosexual for a brother.

NIK = the Ted Haggard of Dubcc
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2012, 12:42:44 PM »

Either get this over with and come to 70 S. Lake Ave. or just shut the fuck up and stop dragging this on. I sit here in my office right now sipping my coffee knowing you hang on my every word and i luv it.......i fuccin luv it haha

Sounds like you know where to find him now NIK.  And keep Eden out of this, dude didn't do shit.  For real NIK has plenty of shit to clown on without involving his brother.

He won't tell me when he'll be there... I ain't bout to sit there n wait all day hopin he'll show. It ain't THAT serious, ya feel me? Would love to teach him a lesson n I was really planning on doin it when he pretended like he was callin me out.....but shits all a game to him.

But yea, pretty sure uv recognized dudes punk tendencies by now... He keep takin shots at my brother while i stay clownin him. Like, why would the guy make gay jokes when he's gay himself? Bad look for the pussycunt.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2012, 12:44:07 PM »
I got no problem with Eden or the fact that he's gay. It's just funny as fuck that a homophobe has a homosexual for a brother.

NIK = the Ted Haggard of Dubcc

Out the closet, sik... Hidin behind them glasses ain't foolin nobody.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2012, 12:50:43 PM »
Im not sure, but I think he's trying to point out that there is some irony in your habitual usage of gay as an insult when you have a close family member that is.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2012, 12:59:34 PM »
Im not sure, but I think he's trying to point out that there is some irony in your habitual usage of gay as an insult when you have a close family member that is.

Funny thing is, my brother calls peeps faggots n refers to peeps like sikotic as gay too

rayallen0

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2012, 01:06:47 PM »
lol. "I disagree with you and think you are stupid so you are a fag" winning logic.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2012, 01:14:25 PM »
Naah there are peeps who I disagree with who I don't think are fags.. Sik really does look n acts like a closet fruitcake, tho. He comes from an Armenian family n Armos are typically intolerant of homos. It makes sense.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2012, 01:17:34 PM »
it was pretty funny when nik made that "is this not the fruitiest kid youve ever seen?" thread about cham about 2 weeks before it was revealed that his brother really is the fruitiest kid most of us have ever seen. then eden posted here and shit on his loser brother hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2012, 01:21:48 PM »
You stand behind questionable men, but I'm gay? Okay....

Speaking of questionable and gay, Elior: Do you and Roccy still have sleepovers in your mid-20s where you both stay up all night and "compose music"?

I bet that music involves a lot of grunting and lube.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2012, 01:23:03 PM »
hes doin it biznig you mark ass punk. 818 shit fool

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2012, 01:29:50 PM »
That dude is gay but he would beat siks ass lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2012, 01:42:43 PM »
That dude is gay but he would beat siks ass lol
You have a gay brother.
You hang out with gay guys.
You asked me to get in a car with you and Lights, who admitted he sucked dick for drugs.

You see where I'm going with this?

Anyways, I gotta get back to work....
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 01:44:23 PM by O.G. Sikotic »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2012, 01:56:24 PM »
i see all those who follow the jewish faith and i know for a fact that elior engages in homosexual acts, it burns my eyes and kills everyone up here in jewish heaven every time he does such sinful acts