Author Topic: Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me  (Read 3968 times)

Sccit

Re: Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2012, 01:18:14 AM »
lol...now u tryin too hard

Sikotic™

« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2012, 01:22:05 AM »
Why is it that I always hold up my end of the bargain, but you always back down?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2012, 01:26:53 AM »
perhaps it has something to do with u being a gay pussy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2012, 10:20:37 AM »
LOL @ that guy in the front posing like he's ripped or something.

Dude just looks hungry.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2012, 06:16:10 PM »
this is sad

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2012, 02:18:38 AM »
Elior why did you decide not to try college out?
The West is Back

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2012, 03:28:33 AM »
Elior why did you decide not to try college out?

Why would he? He lives in a suburb where people move to after they've made it. He doesn't have to work for anything his parents are loaded. Hes spending his trust fund money renting out studios to record collect calls from murderers for street cred.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2012, 10:42:26 AM »
Why is it that I always hold up my end of the bargain, but you always back down?

Come on dawg.. you make a video saying your looking for him... now you come back and say, "I will only meet you if you do A. and B. and then I'll meet you.  Then if Sccit did all that you'd be like, "okay, now do C. and D."

If you really wanted to meet dude like your signature says you would just tell him when you are going to be there instead of filming a video when you know he's not going to be there.  Shit just got real for you and your feeling a little bit shook and trying to play it off. 

Reminds me of Cham talking all kinds of shit on the forum about Sccit being a bitch, and then when Sccit says alright then let's meet up and see who's a bitch, Cham plays it off by saying "let's play a mean game of one on one or H O R S E."  LOL
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2012, 10:44:56 AM »
^I love when it's blatantly obvious when NIK hacks Infinite's account lmaoooo.

Son, I live 3,000 miles away; get real.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2012, 10:48:18 AM »

...and I know you thank God for that.  Talking shit and spreading lies works a lot better from the safety of a computer 3,000 miles away  ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2012, 10:58:38 AM »

...and I know you thank God for that.  Talking shit and spreading lies works a lot better from the safety of a computer 3,000 miles away  ;)

Experience talking, pussy?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2012, 11:07:15 AM »

Experience talking, pussy?

name one lie that I have told about you or Sik?  Aside from the Sccit beef I've always liked Sik.  And aside from you being born I've always liked you.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2012, 11:30:10 AM »
Brian, I have also seen you around Elior, I have a few words of wisdom for you, please stop trying to protect Elior and take care of your offspring instead.  If you do not see them enough, they will turn up like Eden and hate you forever.

Sikotic™

« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2012, 12:39:39 PM »

Come on dawg.. you make a video saying your looking for him... now you come back and say, "I will only meet you if you do A. and B. and then I'll meet you.  Then if Sccit did all that you'd be like, "okay, now do C. and D."

If you really wanted to meet dude like your signature says you would just tell him when you are going to be there instead of filming a video when you know he's not going to be there.  Shit just got real for you and your feeling a little bit shook and trying to play it off. 
One problem with your theory of me being shook though.........we already met and he didn't do shit. Your boy is the one saying he's gonna come jump me out of the blue like a punk bitch so why am I gonna make it easy for him? He knows where I'm at. If he wants me to facilitate my ass kicking then I wanna be compensated for it. Simple as that. But since Elior is living up to the Jewish stereotype, I'm willing to give him what he wants any way this coming week if he wants.

I'm sorry that you associate yourself with bitches who continually get their tough guy card revoked on a regular basis. No need to defend that shit, but you already exposed yourself when you came out and attacked me just to defend Elior when I never said a bad thing about you before that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2012, 12:50:46 PM »

One problem with your theory of me being shook though.........we already met and he didn't do shit. Your boy is the one saying he's gonna come jump me out of the blue like a punk bitch so why am I gonna make it easy for him? He knows where I'm at. If he wants me to facilitate my ass kicking then I wanna be compensated for it. Simple as that. But since Elior is living up to the Jewish stereotype, I'm willing to give him what he wants any way this coming week if he wants.

I'm sorry that you associate yourself with bitches who continually get their tough guy card revoked on a regular basis. No need to defend that shit, but you already exposed yourself when you came out and attacked me just to defend Elior when I never said a bad thing about you before that.

If it was up to me we would all just chill blaze up some tree's and have a freestyle cipher session.  

...But I have to call it like I see it.  I know Sccit and I know he's a real nicca... nough said.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:56:38 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »