Author Topic: Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me  (Read 3966 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2012, 01:33:30 PM »
Well infant I can show you already lied about sik. You wrote sik wants elior to do A. and B. When all sik did was say do either A. or B. Not both.

And really, sik gave you an address it's clear who the pussy is and it's elior.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2012, 02:28:14 PM »

nicca...

Brian, iīm trying to ease on dissing you but i have to ask , without any hostility, why the hell do you use that word? itīs not love for hip hop, or definitely african culture. like i said, donīt take it as an attack but as a serious question .

Sikotic™

« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2012, 02:42:52 PM »
...But I have to call it like I see it.  I know Sccit and I know he's a real nicca... nough said.
Sorry, but neither of you are "real niccas". You saying that is an oxymoron.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2012, 03:32:55 PM »

nicca...

Brian, iīm trying to ease on dissing you but i have to ask , without any hostility, why the hell do you use that word? itīs not love for hip hop, or definitely african culture. like i said, donīt take it as an attack but as a serious question .

KRS 1 said it's okay for whites in hip-hop  ;)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »

nicca...

KRS 1 said it's okay for whites in hip-hop  ;)

Okay.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2012, 04:14:20 PM »
Krs also said lil Wayne is the greatest rapper of all time.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2012, 07:04:57 PM »

Son, I live 3,000 miles away; get real.

...and I know you thank God for that.  Talking shit and spreading lies works a lot better from the safety of a computer 3,000 miles away  ;)

Experience talking, pussy?

name one lie that I have told about you or Sik?  Aside from the Sccit beef I've always liked Sik.  And aside from you being born I've always liked you.

LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2012, 09:48:51 PM »

Son, I live 3,000 miles away; get real.

...and I know you thank God for that.  Talking shit and spreading lies works a lot better from the safety of a computer 3,000 miles away  ;)

Experience talking, pussy?

name one lie that I have told about you or Sik?

You just told me that I thank god that I'm 3,000 miles away. That's a lie. My "lies" about NIK aren't lies. They are unprovable truths that we all know are true, but NIK can always play his "prove it, card". When he's proving it perfectly that he's a pussy because according to HIS definition, he should of seen Sik by down. He's clearly unemployed due to his ridiculous "work schedule", yet he's on here, on call, 24/7. The one time he was away for an entire day, he came back online & was like "Just came back from the studio. 8)". So like I said, he can play the "that's not true, I have a job". But he doesn't.

It's just circles, bruh.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2012, 10:32:27 PM »

rayallen0

« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2012, 11:14:36 AM »
Why is it that I always hold up my end of the bargain, but you always back down?

Come on dawg.. you make a video saying your looking for him... now you come back and say, "I will only meet you if you do A. and B. and then I'll meet you.  Then if Sccit did all that you'd be like, "okay, now do C. and D."

If you really wanted to meet dude like your signature says you would just tell him when you are going to be there instead of filming a video when you know he's not going to be there.  Shit just got real for you and your feeling a little bit shook and trying to play it off.  

Reminds me of Cham talking all kinds of shit on the forum about Sccit being a bitch, and then when Sccit says alright then let's meet up and see who's a bitch, Cham plays it off by saying "let's play a mean game of one on one or H O R S E."  LOL

lmfao we have all seen your nerdy blogger ass gtfo. Stop talking like a gangsta. and damn sure don't say "nicca" then get mmad at CC when he says "nigga"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 11:58:58 AM by rayallen0 »

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2012, 11:53:23 AM »
Proverb of the Day: Elior is gay.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2012, 12:17:40 PM »
Proverb of the Day: Elior is gay.
so is the kid in that photo. i dont give a fuck if its halloween or what that guy looks way too happy like that

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2012, 12:39:33 PM »
its hard to believe that due to all this back and forth jewgementday is still a work in progress....i dont think its ever been in as sorry as a state that it is today but if a fight materializes out of all this to dissipate all the long ass dreary convo weve all had to bare through this could eclipse wienergate as the greatest net scandal.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2012, 12:40:16 PM »

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2012, 01:10:33 PM »
as we read and type, I am looking down at Elior and see him pleasuring himself to a website known as Ghetto Gaggers