Author Topic: Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me  (Read 3974 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2012, 01:17:28 PM »
its hard to believe that due to all this back and forth jewgementday is still a work in progress....i dont think its ever been in as sorry as a state that it is today but if a fight materializes out of all this to dissipate all the long ass dreary convo weve all had to bare through this could eclipse wienergate as the greatest net scandal.
Elior fell off the face of the planet. It never was and never is gonna happen. He already said he didn't want to fight.

Only reason he showed up to my job last time was because he got hyped up by the 4 or 5 real-life friends he had posting on Dubcc and he felt the need to back up what he said in order to impress them, and EVEN THEN he didn't wanna fight. Who's gonna hype him up to do it now that none of those cats even post here anymore.......Infinite? Nah...

He been known my schedule. It doesn't change. He knows I'm out at 3pm tomorrow and that I'm out at 5:30pm on Thursday. There's nothing else I can do on my end.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2012, 01:19:59 PM »
do not temp those that cannot resist the urge, Brandon.  Elior is scheming and plot like gruesome Hitler did and severe things might occur.  BUT Elior has not enough brain power to carry on such plans.  You can proceed through live without ever worrying about him.

Sccit

« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2012, 02:09:26 PM »
its hard to believe that due to all this back and forth jewgementday is still a work in progress....i dont think its ever been in as sorry as a state that it is today but if a fight materializes out of all this to dissipate all the long ass dreary convo weve all had to bare through this could eclipse wienergate as the greatest net scandal.
Elior fell off the face of the planet. It never was and never is gonna happen. He already said he didn't want to fight.

Only reason he showed up to my job last time was because he got hyped up by the 4 or 5 real-life friends he had posting on Dubcc and he felt the need to back up what he said in order to impress them, and EVEN THEN he didn't wanna fight. Who's gonna hype him up to do it now that none of those cats even post here anymore.......Infinite? Nah...

He been known my schedule. It doesn't change. He knows I'm out at 3pm tomorrow and that I'm out at 5:30pm on Thursday. There's nothing else I can do on my end.

Now I know... Good looks

Sccit

« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2012, 02:11:55 PM »

"jewdgement day" will soon be officially renamed "the gathering of the faggots"

Sikotic™

« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2012, 02:44:31 PM »

Now I know... Good looks
You've been knowing this for almost 2 years lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2012, 05:32:32 PM »
Knew where u worked, didn't know ur schedule.. Either way, I was guna let it go. u kept pushin the issue instead of layin low. That's on u.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2012, 05:45:17 PM »
Proverb of the Day: Elior is gay.
so is the kid in that photo. i dont give a fuck if its halloween or what that guy looks way too happy like that
LMAO!
too happy? how so? should I have not smiled and had a cold face, because that right there is a real man, right?
Smiling and pointing is so gay, making fun of emo rockers is so gay too, what was I thinking?!? haha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2012, 05:54:50 PM »
So this is going down?

Sikotic™

« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2012, 06:13:31 PM »
Knew where u worked, didn't know ur schedule.. Either way, I was guna let it go. u kept pushin the issue instead of layin low. That's on u.
Been going to work with the same schedule ad same place for years. How am I laying low?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2012, 10:52:09 PM »
Been going to work with the same schedule ad same place for years. How am I laying low?

LAUGH OUT LOUD

blcxm

« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2012, 08:02:05 AM »
Working in general is laying low, you knotrider. Real LAMB Gz be patrollin the west hollywood hills with baggies and scales, nicca.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2012, 11:31:55 AM »
Working in general is laying low, you knotrider. Real LAMB Gz be patrollin the west hollywood hills with baggies and scales, nicca.

:D :D :D :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2012, 11:39:46 AM »
As the great philosopher Jayo Felony once said:

"Fuck school nigga, bang with me. Why you gotta get a job nigga, slang with me"

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2012, 11:48:45 AM »
jewboy really couldnt figure out the schedule for himself. its a little different than stopping by daddy's office whenever you feel like it to file shit for 2 hours

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2012, 02:53:53 PM »
So this is going down?

only thing going down is elior and his buddies on each other at rizznaves  :-X

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare