Author Topic: Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me  (Read 3964 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2012, 11:48:08 AM »
Eleeor, it's not gonna be that easy this time. This is getting boring and I want to be compensated for giving you the opportunity to kick my ass. Before I give you a day and time, I want you to do something for me. You have two options:

- I want you to record a track about what you're gonna do to me this time. Upload it on YouTube and post it for all of the G Spot to see.

- You know that $100 bill you keep throwing out to entice people to "come see you"? I want you to record a video of you giving a homeless person that $100 on my behalf. Put it up on YouTube and post it for all of the G Spot to see.

I want you to do one of those things. When you do, I'll give you what you want. It's that simple, Eleeor.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 11:49:53 AM »
lol

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 12:01:43 PM »
LMAO...this pussy cant be serious.

why are u scared to tell me when ull be there if ur "looking for me"?? come on, sik...i wouldnt wanna disappoint someone who's looking for me by not showing. man up and tell me when i can come see u.

dodge city up in this mufucka.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 12:18:50 PM »

why are u scared to tell me when ull be there if ur "looking for me"?? come on, sik...i wouldnt wanna disappoint someone who's looking for me by not showing. man up and tell me when i can come see u.

I'm not scared to tell you at all. I've already told you 4-5 times before so what are you talking about? LOL

I want something out of it this time. Meet one of my demands and you'll get what you want. I'm not asking you to do something you haven't either done before or were willing to do in the past. I'm not asking you to humiliate yourself. Either one of those demands are fair.

You know I'm a man of my word, Eleeor. Record a track about how you're gonna fuck me up or give a homeless person $100. Simple as that.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2012, 01:46:34 PM »
As opposed to other beefs on dubcc this is actually entertaining, don't disappoint me fellas. I think we need a neutral party to film the altercation.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 01:50:31 PM »

I'm not scared to tell you at all. I've already told you 4-5 times before so what are you talking about? LOL

I want something out of it this time. Meet one of my demands and you'll get what you want. I'm not asking you to do something you haven't either done before or were willing to do in the past. I'm not asking you to humiliate yourself. Either one of those demands are fair.

You know I'm a man of my word, Eleeor. Record a track about how you're gonna fuck me up or give a homeless person $100. Simple as that.

yea, u told me u'd be there when u knew damn well i wouldnt be comin that day...then u made that gayass video, actin like u were lookin for me, knowin damn well i said i wasnt makin the trip.

i dont get it...ur clearly actin like ur lookin for me in ur video. just quit beatin around the bush like the scary ass faggot u are and tell me when ull be there smh. right about now, ur lookin more shook than u looked the last time i came out there.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2012, 02:01:44 PM »

yea, u told me u'd be there when u knew damn well i wouldnt be comin that day...then u made that gayass video, actin like u were lookin for me, knowin damn well i said i wasnt makin the trip.

i dont get it...ur clearly actin like ur lookin for me in ur video. just quit beatin around the bush like the scary ass faggot u are and tell me when ull be there smh. right about now, ur lookin more shook than u looked the last time i came out there.

In case you missed it the first time:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2012, 02:05:21 PM »
SMH

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 09:10:41 PM »
I'm waiting. This week is a good week for us to meet up, Eleeor.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 09:22:36 PM »
I'm waiting. This week is a good week for us to meet up, Eleeor.

u aint waitin for shit, pussycunt....... if u were, u woulda just answered my pm, instead of showing it off to ur net-buddies. faggot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2012, 09:24:38 PM »
Why you wanna be all secretive now?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2012, 09:32:01 PM »
why does it feel like dodge city up in this bitch?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2012, 09:53:00 PM »

I've used that "dodge city" phrase to you at least fifteen times. Please stop saying it lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2012, 10:04:41 PM »
You either deliver one of my requests and I give you a time to see me or you catch me slippin. Otherwise, I'm done with you Eleeor.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2012, 10:06:05 PM »

I've used that "dodge city" phrase to you at least fifteen times. Please stop saying it lol.

lmfao...u cant be serious. city at the end of anything been popular for days, biebs. trust me, no one wants to be anything like u...now that i know u say it, i'll never say it again.