Author Topic: Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me  (Read 3980 times)

Sccit

Re: Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2012, 10:06:29 PM »
You either deliver one of my requests and I give you a time to see me or you catch me slippin. Otherwise, I'm done with you Eleeor.

is LA a Laker town or a DODGE TOWN?

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2012, 10:09:02 PM »
You obviously don't wanna kick my ass that badly then afterall.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2012, 10:12:43 PM »
You either deliver one of my requests and I give you a time to see me or you catch me slippin. Otherwise, I'm done with you Eleeor.

Your comebacks are cornier than the shit I just dropped in the toilet.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2012, 10:54:01 PM »

lol@the irony of that statement

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2012, 10:57:59 PM »

You realize your comeback there was "lol @ the irony".

You were better off with the gay jokes.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2012, 11:09:42 PM »

that wasnt a comeback, gaydiot....i was making a statement. it was ironic that he came off corny ass fuck with the "shit i just dropped in the toilet" line, while tryna clown me for bein corny. of course, ur too dumb to get any of this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2012, 11:24:51 PM »

that wasnt a comeback, gaydiot....i was making a statement. it was ironic that he came off corny ass fuck with the "shit i just dropped in the toilet" line, while tryna clown me for bein corny. of course, ur too dumb to get any of this.

Which was a "comeback" for him making fun of your comebacks. :stupid:

You really need to ease off with the "You're dumb, I'm smarter than you" things. I don't think I've ever come across a more idiotic kid in my entire life. Some of enyce's statements made more sense than you do sometimes.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2012, 11:31:10 PM »

Which was a "comeback" for him making fun of your comebacks. :stupid:

You really need to ease off with the "You're dumb, I'm smarter than you" things. I don't think I've ever come across a more idiotic kid in my entire life. Some of enyce's statements made more sense than you do sometimes.

godamn, stfu already...no one wants to read u beefin with me. what dont u get? u constantly ridin my nuts is a nuisance to this board. SHUT UR ANNOYIN ASS MOUTH, KID.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2012, 11:36:19 PM »
I can't lie. I'd be pretty annoyed myself if I got shown up & made to look like a fucking fool every time I signed on here lol.

Don't you realize all of our back & forths end that way? You say something. I say, that's not true. You try to defend yourself. I further prove that your initial thing said wasn't true & destroy your entire "defense" of what you originally said. Then you can't take the exposure & say "STFU KID! YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF! :rant:"

It's like clockwork with you.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2012, 11:40:38 PM »
I can't lie. I'd be pretty annoyed myself if I got shown up & made to look like a fucking fool every time I signed on here lol.

Don't you realize all of our back & forths end that way? You say something. I say, that's not true. You try to defend yourself. I further prove that your initial thing said wasn't true & destroy your entire "defense" of what you originally said. Then you can't take the exposure & say "STFU KID! YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF! :rant:"

It's like clockwork with you.

u dont get it...all ur typing is just extra text. save it. see, when sikotic disses me, people like 2 read it...but with u, ur like some annoyin kid who holds no entertainment value whatsoever. just shut the fuck up and stop typin these cocklickin posts. NO ONE CARES.

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2012, 11:46:07 PM »
I thought you didnt care what other people thought on here?LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2012, 11:47:42 PM »

i dont....but im lettin him know, since he's doin it to impress people.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2012, 11:53:32 PM »

Nah it was true Ellie. I had corn on the cob for lunch.

Remember when u told Sik he better do what Warren G's 2nd album title was or some shit? That was some of the wackest shit ever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2012, 11:56:35 PM »
LOL, I told you a million times. I don't care what anyone thinks, "how it looks", you do. I just let you know that at the end of the day, you're the bitch everyone sees, but in your universe "they're blind to".

I don't do it to be entertaining. I don't think anyone does. I think Sik does it himself because the true, real anger you show is just mind-bogglingly hilarious.

Bottom line, you deeply, without question, care 110% what people on here think about you & what life you live. I'm more of your boy, keeping you in check. Just here to remind you that you don't really live the life you want everyone here to think you are. Now go make another thread asking us how to kiss girls, you ladykiller. ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2012, 11:58:42 PM »

i dont....but im lettin him know, since he's doin it to impress people.
And either you wanna impress people on here by fuckin me up or I really got to you your fragile ego and you personally want to get revenge. So which one is it?

THA SAUCE HOUSE