Author Topic: Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me  (Read 3962 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2012, 12:03:46 AM »
& the effort you put in to go against me shows you care if other people read things about you on here or see you get shitted on.

You act like the government, not wanting the people to know the truth beyond things, but it all comes out eventually.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2012, 12:03:58 AM »
You either deliver one of my requests and I give you a time to see me or you catch me slippin. Otherwise, I'm done with you Eleeor.

is LA a Laker town or a DODGE TOWN?

Your comebacks are cornier than the shit I just dropped in the toilet.

lol@the irony of that statement

Nah it was true Ellie. I had corn on the cob for lunch.

Remember when u told Sik he better do what Warren G's 2nd album title was or some shit? That was some of the wackest shit ever.

Beastie Boys 5th album

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2012, 12:05:07 AM »
LOL, I told you a million times. I don't care what anyone thinks, "how it looks", you do. I just let you know that at the end of the day, you're the bitch everyone sees, but in your universe "they're blind to".

I don't do it to be entertaining. I don't think anyone does. I think Sik does it himself because the true, real anger you show is just mind-bogglingly hilarious.

Bottom line, you deeply, without question, care 110% what people on here think about you & what life you live. I'm more of your boy, keeping you in check. Just here to remind you that you don't really live the life you want everyone here to think you are. Now go make another thread asking us how to kiss girls, you ladykiller. ;)

if u dont care what anyone thinks and u really do have all these feelings towards me, then just pm me....i'm tellin u, NO ONE ELSE wants to read it. i dont either, but that's besides the point. NO ONE.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2012, 12:09:06 AM »
LOL, I told you a million times. I don't care what anyone thinks, "how it looks", you do. I just let you know that at the end of the day, you're the bitch everyone sees, but in your universe "they're blind to".

I don't do it to be entertaining. I don't think anyone does. I think Sik does it himself because the true, real anger you show is just mind-bogglingly hilarious.

Bottom line, you deeply, without question, care 110% what people on here think about you & what life you live. I'm more of your boy, keeping you in check. Just here to remind you that you don't really live the life you want everyone here to think you are. Now go make another thread asking us how to kiss girls, you ladykiller. ;)

if u dont care what anyone thinks and u really do have all these feelings towards me, then just pm me....i'm tellin u, NO ONE ELSE wants to read it. i dont either, but that's besides the point. NO ONE.
then why do you respond to cham? LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2012, 12:11:53 AM »
If you continue to act like you're too good for Sik's requests from you (when you're really just a bitch) & you never see him, but constantly go back & forth for another year with him, people will eventually start saying, "God damn, shut up Sik & NIK."

You've been riding me for months & months now, you can't be seriously surprised people are getting tired of seeing it. It's like, when Charlie Sheen started buggin' out, giving amazing interviews & shit, everyone loved it. But after a while, it got old & everybody stopped paying attention.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2012, 12:13:56 AM »

Because he can say all that shit about "not caring" & shit, but he knows damn well people read things I say about him & he has to "look good" for his audience here. Dude walks out his house every day expecting to sign an autograph for screaming Dubcc posters, waiting outside his Woodland Hills penthouse.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2012, 12:15:12 AM »
I thought you didnt care what other people thought on here?LOL

i dont....but im lettin him know, since he's doin it to impress people.
And either you wanna impress people on here by fuckin me up or I really got to you your fragile ego and you personally want to get revenge. So which one is it?

naah, i just want 2 c u suffer

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2012, 12:16:18 AM »

cuz it's tempting....why r u a pussy?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2012, 12:17:47 AM »
^What a flake ass answer.

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2012, 12:19:43 AM »

And either you wanna impress people on here by fuckin me up or I really got to you your fragile ego and you personally want to get revenge. So which one is it?

So youre saying I got to you lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2012, 12:50:10 AM »

So youre saying I got to you lol

i'm sayin ur a bitch

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2012, 11:49:30 AM »
a real jew crip would post up there everyday until they found their victim. pussy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2012, 05:50:36 PM »
a real jew crip would post up there everyday until they found their victim. pussy
He acts like he has something better to do.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2012, 10:18:36 PM »
real spit

rayallen0

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2012, 10:41:47 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZN0ykfJeo9A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZN0ykfJeo9A</a>

swagggg.