Author Topic: Yo, 7even...  (Read 500 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Yo, 7even...
« on: January 15, 2012, 09:44:53 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_MwwHJXLjg4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_MwwHJXLjg4</a>

You still think Kobe doesn't hint Illuminati references?

Damn, I've never seen something so brutally obvious. Even all those stars with the pin on their suits. Welcome to 2012, my friends.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Yo, 7even...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 11:13:07 PM »
kobe needs to be making hundreds of billions more before being affiliated with the illuminati. he makes chump change.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 11:17:57 PM »
kobe needs to be making hundreds of billions more before being affiliated with the illuminati. he makes chump change.

They need absolute larger than life stars like Kobe, LeBron, Gaga, Wayne, Kanye, Jay to spread messages like this because otherwise people wouldn't watch.

Their bankrolls don't matter, the millions upon millions they draw do.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 11:22:21 PM »
I don't know a whole lot about the whole illuminati thing but that shit is pretty suspicious.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 11:30:22 PM »
I don't know a whole lot about the whole illuminati thing but that shit is pretty suspicious.

For this video all you need to know is that is a major sign masons & Illuminati based things.

That's all over this video.

Then Kanye's question?!? "What if you're really successful?" "...You're Welcome". Basically saying you wouldn't be that successful unless Illuminati supported you.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 12:06:39 AM »
^ Haha yeah that sign was really all I knew going into the video, hence why I said it was suspicious.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 12:07:52 AM »
Truly remarkable how they don't even try to cover it up anymore.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 12:45:54 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x7qoxchAgw4&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x7qoxchAgw4&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 01:46:35 AM »
Don't you think some of these stars are feeding/using the Illuminati controversy on purpose by making these clips and just laugh about it ? 

It sure is a good mean to create buzz around you ...

PS : I'm not saying that Illuminati thing is BS by any means .. since it's sure not

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 02:22:48 AM »
Don't you think some of these stars are feeding/using the Illuminati controversy on purpose by making these clips and just laugh about it ? 

PS : I'm not saying that Illuminati thing is BS by any means .. since it's sure not

money

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 03:16:27 AM »

Well, it's 2 things IMO: sure, they are capitalizing off the hype. But even more, they are openly getting people comfortable with the thought that all of the major entertainers are a part of the club.

Every star in Kobes commercial is undoubtedly in it too.

The black Masons are known as the Boule Society and they are "protectors of the king".

You can't get to a certain level of fame without joining because they own Hollywood, music biz, television etc. The whole entertainment industry.

Once you reach a certain level of stardom, you are offered a lucrative position with them for life as long as you push their agenda, and that goes until you die.  If you turn them down, they often threaten you and your family - that's what happened to Dave Chappelle.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 03:21:57 AM »
And notice Shaq keeps saying "it's the ring of my profession" over and over. Then look how awkward it gets when dude asks him if he's a mason and is shocked by it. Shaq nervously drinks his water like he's guilty or something.

bouli77

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 03:28:04 AM »
Jrome you seem well versed in illuminati-masonic matters, the profound paranoid dude that I am wants to ask you this : don't you fear to be watched more closely than others for poking your nose into their business. i know it may sound ludicrous to most since you're obviously not a threat but from I read the "illuminatis" (or whatever they're called, cause the name is often misused) pay a lot of attention to details... I read this novel (in french, no translation in english sadly) which was a fiction about how some girl was lured and crushed by masonic forces and it all sounded plausible as the author had done obviously a lot of research and it said how basically they could track you down from wherever just by identifying how you typed. so with you having an account on a public forum and all, aren't you afraid lol ?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 08:22:29 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_MwwHJXLjg4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_MwwHJXLjg4</a>

You still think Kobe doesn't hint Illuminati references?

Damn, I've never seen something so brutally obvious. Even all those stars with the pin on their suits. Welcome to 2012, my friends.

Oh well that was very extreme, I have never seen that before. Doesn't surprise me, though. LoL@lodge members sitting there watching him how he basically talks about how to get into the club. This is obviously not about a shoe, even a child who knows nothing would probably notice that this commercial is somewhat weird..

Jrome you seem well versed in illuminati-masonic matters, the profound paranoid dude that I am wants to ask you this : don't you fear to be watched more closely than others for poking your nose into their business. i know it may sound ludicrous to most since you're obviously not a threat but from I read the "illuminatis" (or whatever they're called, cause the name is often misused) pay a lot of attention to details... I read this novel (in french, no translation in english sadly) which was a fiction about how some girl was lured and crushed by masonic forces and it all sounded plausible as the author had done obviously a lot of research and it said how basically they could track you down from wherever just by identifying how you typed. so with you having an account on a public forum and all, aren't you afraid lol ?

I think they make it more an more obvious on purpose. It's 2012, after all. I also believe they thrive on the fact that certain meaningless people "know" about them, but can't do shit about it and also are being made fun of when discussing this stuff with regular people in real life.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2012, 10:49:32 AM »
I still can't get over how blatant this is lol.