Author Topic: Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan  (Read 1734 times)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Little Wigger Shit Boy Ryan
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2012, 05:29:26 AM »
Did your mom die Ryan?

Nope. I even got grandparents living. 8)

^You only assume things about my mother because yours is a dirty crackhead & think everyone's mom is a crazy bitch.

Dusty ass.

yeah we get it, you love your mom, that why u cant bear to leave home. u miss her gentle arms holding u and keepin u safe hahaha
there are older members on here who have admitted to living with their parents but cc at 19 you make fun of which is just over a retarded e-beef you have with him.

He's just an ignorant man, whose 30 years old & mom probably died a few years back. It's cool. He can say what needs to.

chammy dont pretend im 30 to make urself feel better

Oh, you're one of those 28 year olds who like to play the whole "I'm not 30" card?

cham ur comebacks are fucking weak give it up. it is actually possible to be a man before u turn 30, infact u can start being a man anytime u feel like it. if u must know i just turned 24 but thanks for playing.

also being 30 is cool because by then most of us will probably have a house, a wife, and a great and stable life to sit back and enjoy,whereas you will be depressed wishing you were still that pathetic 19year old kid who is scared to grow up and looks down on adults
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 05:32:44 AM by SCREWFACE »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2012, 11:15:03 AM »
Did your mom die Ryan?

Nope. I even got grandparents living. 8)

^You only assume things about my mother because yours is a dirty crackhead & think everyone's mom is a crazy bitch.

Dusty ass.

yeah we get it, you love your mom, that why u cant bear to leave home. u miss her gentle arms holding u and keepin u safe hahaha
there are older members on here who have admitted to living with their parents but cc at 19 you make fun of which is just over a retarded e-beef you have with him.

He's just an ignorant man, whose 30 years old & mom probably died a few years back. It's cool. He can say what needs to.

chammy dont pretend im 30 to make urself feel better

Oh, you're one of those 28 year olds who like to play the whole "I'm not 30" card?

cham ur comebacks are fucking weak give it up. it is actually possible to be a man before u turn 30, infact u can start being a man anytime u feel like it. if u must know i just turned 24 but thanks for playing.

also being 30 is cool because by then most of us will probably have a house, a wife, and a great and stable life to sit back and enjoy,whereas you will be depressed wishing you were still that pathetic 19year old kid who is scared to grow up and looks down on adults

That's the difference between us. When I'm 30, I'll have a house, wife & stable life, but I won't be on here. You'll be 30 & still yelling at kids online about how they need to grow up.

Face facts my friend, I genuinely annoy you. Even for a twenty-four year old, that's pathetic. You're not one of those Radiotube or NIK guys who make a true living off getting pissed & arguing online, it takes a lot for you to be angry online & I've done it. Like I said, you're mother is probably dead & you're just bitter I still have my parents. You know that great "30 year old life", you were talking about? That stable life? You're suppose to be financially straight so you don't have to kick your kid out at the age of nineteen. I live life the same way you do. The difference is you go home to your empty house, alone & have family at mine. I have no restrictions or curfews or whatever your imagination is telling you. I just don't have to pay for a meal every night & I don't have to worry about the rent every month. If not paying for something "takes away" from this life experience you like to talk about, then you're just a moronic person.

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2012, 01:19:38 PM »
Like I said, you're mother is probably dead & you're just bitter I still have my parents.

The difference is you go home to your empty house, alone & have family at mine.

lmao....this kid cant be serious. never in my life have i seen someone make such dumb, unfounded claims and use it to base their whole essay/diss around that...and it's all because peeps think he's a faggot.

"oh yea? i'm a fag?? well, ur mom is probably dead!"

"and ur 30 years old!"

smfh

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2012, 01:57:38 PM »
dude is pathetic. u seen me mad? nah son, just letting u know ur lil ideas on me are wrong. i go home to my loving fiancee after a hard days work and enjoy the nice things i worked for. a meal tastes better when u earned it, not when momma shouts "DINNERTIME HONEY"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2012, 02:02:31 PM »
^lol, so if you didn't have a job, your fiancee wouldn't cook you dinner? The logic that gets thrown around here sometimes. ::)

Like I said, there is no difference between either situation except I don't have to pay for food or a house to live in. How that takes away from anything in life is crazy. I said I don't like Southern music & call out your taste in music from time to time & then you caught feelings. It's understandable.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2012, 03:06:08 PM »
^lol, so if you didn't have a job, your fiancee wouldn't cook you dinner? The logic that gets thrown around here sometimes. ::)

Like I said, there is no difference between either situation except I don't have to pay for food or a house to live in. How that takes away from anything in life is crazy. I said I don't like Southern music & call out your taste in music from time to time & then you caught feelings. It's understandable.

dude i idk what u mean, i aint talking about someone cooking me dinner. like really i dont know what that sentence means. anyway u got a lot of growing up to do, its cool im not gonna hate on that. things are gonna be a lot different when u are makin life for yourself, youll find that out in time. we all wish we could be a kid again sometimes, life was easier then.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2012, 03:54:49 PM »
In real life Ryan is all about an image and she's trying to live up to it.  In reality she loves rap music and even wishes she had a little black mixed in her.  The lady's a troll (and a bit prejudice), u can't really read into her words, u gotta pay attention to her actions.  U can even tell she has either low self esteem or artificially self esteem, her words are very hollow.  Honest to God truth, we bug her more than she bugs us.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2012, 04:29:31 PM »
LOL, crazy ass people online.

rayallen0

« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2012, 05:18:10 PM »
...i have seen nowhere in this thread where the thought that cc is a fag or depressed to come from.

ignorant and insensitive to the history and meaning of the word and how it effects some. yes. but that is far from wanting to be black and depressed. You can listen to hip hop and be white and still like yourself. I'm sure Aerosmith & Anthrax liked Run DMC and Public Enemies music but were fine being white and themselves. I'm not sure how the white people on here saying "psh ur not really black" or "im blacker than you" are getting passes but CC isn't. You obviously feel very strongly against that word so i understand against him but i would say those types of generalizations by Nik and Infinites inflated ego of his knowledge of African American culture are quite offensive in themselves i would think.

V2DHeart

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2012, 11:48:32 AM »

dude i idk what u mean, i aint talking about someone cooking me dinner. like really i dont know what that sentence means. anyway u got a lot of growing up to do, its cool im not gonna hate on that. things are gonna be a lot different when u are makin life for yourself, youll find that out in time. we all wish we could be a kid again sometimes, life was easier then.

At times this is definitely true. No bills, No kids, not having to worry about money, or food or anything. It's a lot including pressure and stress when you have other mouths rely on you. There were only 2 worries back then and one was making sure I had a load of drink in the fridge cooled on a Thursday night ready for the weekend.
The other worry being, as Friday crept closer making sure I had a bitch (or 2) planned for the Friday & Saturday. It was a worry when you had those weeks when Friday got closer, and you eventually had to "settle" for one you had already. That was what was called a "re-cycled bitch"

In comparison to today, CC is at a good time in his life lol
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2012, 12:08:33 PM »
In comparison to today, CC is at a good time in his life lol

im glad i didnt have the internet in my home when i was chams age.

these are the years when i was wylin the fuck out havin the most fun of my life...with good and bad consequences.

yeah i may have got into a little bit of shit but i wouldnt trade all the fun and wild times for anything. made me strong today. on the flipside of this coin when i caught my case a few years back once i came home having the internet in my house was what saved me from running the streets again while i was on papers lol. if i wouldnt have found something like that in my house to occupy my self in during my freetime i would have def started thuggin and acting a fool and eventually would have went back to jail..my shit was intensive i couldnt go no where but work and to see my PO

blcxm

« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2012, 03:47:17 AM »
Im multitasking. im on the internet all day and im thuggin in my wild ass neighbourhood in Hoodland Hills, shootin all the niggers that be talkin shit on the interwebs.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2012, 05:14:08 PM »
All the arguing in this thread =