Author Topic: WELCOME BACK TO THE BIG HOMIE BIG DADDY AXLE!!  (Read 398 times)

AC

• Lil Geezy
WELCOME BACK TO THE BIG HOMIE BIG DADDY AXLE!!
« on: January 31, 2003, 06:28:25 AM »
Yesterday night i chatted with him. Tha big homie is back, and he's back in Axle style! I dunno if i can write it here, but fuck it, it's all love, so let's share the happy emotions! Big Daddy Axle, yeah. His girl is pregnant!!!!! (again). He's about to have a baby. I kno he just passed probably his worse time in his long (ehehe.. joking) life (and we chatted about it), but let's congratz with him now.

CONGRATZ BIG HOMIE.

Virtual, but still.. "real"! ;)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2003, 06:41:37 AM by AC »
AntoCorsa

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WELCOME BACK TO THE BIG HOMIE BIG DADDY AXLE!!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 07:03:45 AM »
thought you left forever?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

AC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 07:09:24 AM »
Relax, that's my 2nd (and last) post, in no way i wanna "invade" your board or menace your 3000 posts. I wrote this message for Axle, in this board dedicated to this shit. I kno he's still down for this board. That's "his" place, that's where i'm posting. Out.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2003, 07:10:44 AM by AC »
AntoCorsa

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2003, 07:33:50 AM »
HELL YEA... HELL YEA.... OOOOHHH BOY!!!  MAN.. most of my homies know the kinda problems Ive been dealin with since Dec of last year.. and yes.. its true... BIG AX IS GONNA BE A DAD X'z 2.. and Im happy as fuck about it.  

Tonio said it best last night.. I aint been the same since my girl and I broke up.. and this is a big turning point in all that.  I just wanna say thanks to all the homies who listened to me bitch and still managed to support.  Its been ruff.. but Ive learned alot.. and its only gonna make my girl and I stronger.

So yea.. as most know.. we did split up.. but this is all about a new life.. not about my personal feelings towards the breakup or the jail shit.  Kids come first.  Stayin positive and bein the super DAD that I am (More stripes then a Vietnam vet!!!) will put shit back together.. and if not.. then Im still a super dad, ya heard???  Its all about the kids.. and we as adults gotta be down to be around!!!  Stay DOWN.  One Love yall.. and again.. good lookin on the support.  Im ready to get back to ballin.. (internet G-Style)   ;)

Kevin
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

bez

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2003, 07:54:41 AM »
HELL YEA... HELL YEA.... OOOOHHH BOY!!!  MAN.. most of my homies know the kinda problems Ive been dealin with since Dec of last year.. and yes.. its true... BIG AX IS GONNA BE A DAD X'z 2.. and Im happy as fuck about it.  

Tonio said it best last night.. I aint been the same since my girl and I broke up.. and this is a big turning point in all that.  I just wanna say thanks to all the homies who listened to me bitch and still managed to support.  Its been ruff.. but Ive learned alot.. and its only gonna make my girl and I stronger.

So yea.. as most know.. we did split up.. but this is all about a new life.. not about my personal feelings towards the breakup or the jail shit.  Kids come first.  Stayin positive and bein the super DAD that I am (More stripes then a Vietnam vet!!!) will put shit back together.. and if not.. then Im still a super dad, ya heard???  Its all about the kids.. and we as adults gotta be down to be around!!!  Stay DOWN.  One Love yall.. and again.. good lookin on the support.  Im ready to get back to ballin.. (internet G-Style)   ;)

Kevin

you aint his daddy either Kevin:  Menace 2 Society :)

Congradulations man, thats sum great news.  The big number 2 hey.  I am really made up for you, keep doing your thing cos your right its all about the kids.  Stay strong, much love.  

Bez

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2003, 09:11:23 AM »
Welcome back homie  ;)
40oz Graphire

lbc213

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2003, 09:27:08 AM »
Yeah man, congratz Big Daddy Ax & another Lil' Fohley ow bwoy.

Congradulations

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2003, 10:39:00 AM »
congrats axx  8)

and nice to see sum words from u again  :)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2003, 10:56:45 AM »
whats up ax.. u proper back now then?

we spoke about all this before xmas.. when shit was low.. and sometime last week... hope shit keeps goin up & up  man

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2003, 12:06:39 PM »
congrats Axle, glad to hear that u r doin good.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2003, 12:21:56 PM »
CONGRATS AX!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and uh who is this AC guy?

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2003, 12:37:05 PM »
antonio corsa

gFuNkA

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2003, 12:38:48 PM »
woooo...kids are great, my girl got one too. CONGRATS kev  :)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2003, 01:09:50 PM »
Oh Thats Dope News! Congratulations Ax!  :)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network