Author Topic: Infinite Internet Album Release Party! Thank You's and Shout Out's -1-18-2012  (Read 1259 times)

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
what banana does is he looks for the worst in everything...he points out all the negative aspects he can possibly think of, and most likely listens to the music with a pre-diluted mindset. diluted with negative perspective. so no matter what he hears, he's already goin in ready to criticize and bash what he's listenin to. he did the same to that lil mixtape shit we dropped. not sayin that the quality on this album is crisp, just that sometimes it's alright to point out the positives in peoples shit, as well, my boy..

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
what banana does is he looks for the worst in everything...he points out all the negative aspects he can possibly think of, and most likely listens to the music with a pre-diluted mindset. diluted with negative perspective. so no matter what he hears, he's already goin in ready to criticize and bash what he's listenin to. he did the same to that lil mixtape shit we dropped. not sayin that the quality on this album is crisp, just that sometimes it's alright to point out the positives in peoples shit, as well, my boy..

That's funny you say that. I give people positive feedback and compliments in the elements section often (when I'm active here). Just because you and your flunkies didn't make the cut doesn't mean I'm a negative person. You just can't take negative criticism.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
no hard feelings, brodie, thats just my honest opinion.. guess i missed that positive feedback in the elements section.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
no hard feelings, brodie, thats just my honest opinion.. guess i missed that positive feedback in the elements section.

Well you check nothing but your own shit & only an idiot would give your awful music positive feedback. So yeah, no wonder you missed his "positive feedback".

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור

Well you check nothing but your own shit & only an idiot would give your awful music positive feedback. So yeah, no wonder you missed his "positive feedback".

thats fucked up to all ur net buddies, biebs..  :nawty:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

That's fucked up to Hip Hop to support anything you make lmao.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור

says the faggot with young jeezy in his sig

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

says the faggot with young jeezy in his sig

It shows how you have no touch with music today if you just assume every song by average artists is just awful.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
Elior, the music you make is doo doo and it makes us Jews look bad

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
Did Elior just tell Bananas off about being too full of negativity?

Really, Elior? You don't have a positive bone in your body unless it's X-Raided in ya ass (yes HIV).

Raphael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Of course there's the usual criticisms about how its off beat, melodramatic, or how your voice sounds like a distraught teen phoning in a bomb threat to his school....
You don't know how hard I laughed out loud when I read that.
I laughed at this and then i actually listened to a song and laughed even harder. And lucid dreaming is awesome but you made it sound like some lame shit  >:(

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
listenin right now... lots of heart in this album, it really is more like a journal/blog.... shit has a real raw feel to it. the mixing quality somewhat adds to the raw feel, but overall, the mastering aint proper, so the flows are sometimes not understandable, too low/too loud etc. u need a producer behind u, like snoop needed dre. shit, "Initiation" was done on ur laptop, so i get what u workin with. other than that, shits real as fuck. when u touch down in LA, we'll get ur quality in check...but keep writin that dope shit, from the soul. L.A.M.B 8)

Thanks for the review homie.. you know your opinion is most respected  8)

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
LMFAO. Oh shit, big signing to the LAMB crew. Infinite. This team is about to take over the coast.

Infinite been down with L.A.M.B since way back.....hop off

I'm a L.A.M.B. affiliate.. Sccit is actually the first voice you hear on the album.   I just didn't want to speak on LAMB in every track because this was supposed to be a personal project.  When I touch down in LA and spend time in the studio with Sccit and Roccy I'm going to rep for L.A.M.B.!

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
How come despite being so passionate about this, you've never bought a decent mic or recording setup?

Of course there's the usual criticisms about how its off beat, melodramatic, or how your voice sounds like a distraught teen phoning in a bomb threat to his school....

But more important is the first point? How can you spend all this time writing and recording just to make something that in the end sounds like garbage? Shit or get off the pot Brian, either do it right or leave it alone because this shit right here is disrespecting the game.

Listen to the first track, the interview, I answer all of your question.   My shit is low budget.  It's all heart and no technical sound.  Just heart.

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
this music depresses me

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
LMFAO. Oh shit, big signing to the LAMB crew. Infinite. This team is about to take over the coast.

Infinite been down with L.A.M.B since way back.....hop off

I'm a L.A.M.B. affiliate.. Sccit is actually the first voice you hear on the album.   I just didn't want to speak on LAMB in every track because this was supposed to be a personal project.  When I touch down in LA and spend time in the studio with Sccit and Roccy I'm going to rep for L.A.M.B.!

what kind of dental benefits come in the lamb affilate package...pension? 401k?

sleep over at roccys?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
^LMAO.

Niggas taking planes & shit to record with friends & make songs nobody but them likes. This forum has reached new lows in terms of "herbness".

MUHFUKKA

lamb is seriously the gayest name for a rap group i have ever heard. pretty sure gwen stefani has a purse and dress company called l.a.m.b.

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
LOL@LA's Most Blunted being the "gayest name" smh

muhfukka wit 2 k's is gayer, cuzz

MUHFUKKA

2 ks is gayer than calling yourself a lamb! fuckin retard you know a lamb is a baby sheep right? lamb basically means feable and weak. i guess its a fitting name for you guys though

MUHFUKKA

and dont you call yourself sccit? hahaha

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
2 ks is gayer than calling yourself a lamb! fuckin retard you know a lamb is a baby sheep right? lamb basically means feable and weak. i guess its a fitting name for you guys though

it's an acronym, dumb bitch

but the concept behind a lamb is much deeper than ur slow ass mind could grasp. sheep are bread to follow....lambs are baby sheep, they are pure souls yet to be brainwashed by society. so while u muthafuckaz=sheep, we=lambs. yall sheeps are being guided by corrupt shepherds...a lamb has yet to have the followers mentality instilled in its mind, so we only follow what the heart desires. rebellion against fraudelent individuals attempting to lead the way... song about all that shit coming soon.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
and dont you call yourself sccit? hahaha

suckaz can't c i'm tremendous

MUHFUKKA

it's an acronym, dumb bitch

but the concept behind a lamb is much deeper than ur slow ass mind could grasp. sheep are bread to follow....lambs are baby sheep, they are pure souls yet to be brainwashed by society. so while u muthafuckaz=sheep, we=lambs. yall sheeps are being guided by corrupt shepherds...a lamb has yet to have the followers mentality instilled in its mind, so we only follow what the heart desires. rebellion against fraudelent individuals attempting to lead the way... song about all that shit coming soon.
blah blah blah... basically youre trying to say that youre a much weaker and more vulnerable version of us? youre giving yourself way too much credit

MUHFUKKA

be ready for w.o.l.f. -- wrecking orit's loose fuckholes. you might want to do a little research on sheep too. lambs are baby sheep but they are still sheep dipshit. you dont have to fuckin brainwash them they have been bred like that since people started raising goats a long ass time ago
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:26:52 PM by MUHFUKKA »