Author Topic: Infinite Internet Album Release Party! Thank You's and Shout Out's -1-18-2012  (Read 1910 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=269859.0

^^^You can check my edited and updated thread there for the full download, reviews and leaks from the album.   It's a double disc, timeless internet classic.  The sound quality is poor, but the substance is un-matched for an internet album of it's kind.  This is my life's history set to music!  I'll be using this album over at my updated blog and internet page this year, along with my travel blog and auto-biography and so on, so be on the lookout for that.

This album was 10 plus years in the making so I feel it's only right I give some shoutout's.

Shoutouts....

Overseer and Dubcc-   This forum has played a key role in my development.  First in giving me an outlet to express myself and archive and document my work.  Also in connecting me with people of similar tastes musically.  

Sccit -  What can I say homie.  My first song I ever recorded was wiith you.  "Wut The Fuck" from back in the day.  First time I ever heard myself on record.  I don't pretend to have your skills on the mic or to have done what you did with the LAMB EP, but I do feel we've came up together over the years dawg, and I couldn't have done it without your continued support.  No matter where I'm at in this world, we are homies to the end!

Trauma-  My second ever song was with Trauma, so I can't forget about him.  He's one of the true O.G.'s that really contributed to my development back in 2001 here at the forum.  We did a track together called "Rain" and I won't forget that one.   Sorry we had a parting of ways, but I'm the type of person that doesn't believe things have to last forever.  What's done is done, and the good times can't be taken away no matter how fucked up things become thereafter, that shit is sealed up in time and stone.

Siavash, Dirt Dogg-  Dude went alternative on me, but he was a down ass nigga back in the day.  Used to always have my back, and I still remember that Sand Niggaz Shit

Blade-  Put in 16 bars of work on my album.  Just a cool and deep homie I still talk to from time to time.  To bad we never met in real life, but maybe some day homie.

Roccy-  Roccy put in a track with me for my album.  Still remember the day we were high as fuck smoking ganja without end that night, putting it down.  It was a long time coming, my only regret is that you didn't have your full studio up at the time, but at least we got some shit done.  Keep it LAMB and we are crew 4 life.  Allah protect it!

Illicit-  Cool ass mutherfucker, always stayed down, always kept it real, always showed love and support, never gets caught up in the hype.  Maybe we can chill someday now that you are in America.  Thanks for the track for the album, and keep doing your thing homie!

Oklin-  Thanks for the beat on "Issue's" for the opening track to the disc 2 Leftovers.  Hope you like what we did with it.

MaxiCSN-  You made this keystyle shit live at the forum and that helped me develop my keystyle game.  Shit hasn't been the same siince your epic falll from grace.

MDogg- For your work over in keystyle sectiions, and a cool dude I've also been privileged to meet in real life.

...that's all for now.  Download the album, listen to it starting with track 1 (interview Part 1) and don't skip a track!  Peace!

« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 12:26:42 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

blcxm

im not sure if youre a troll.

O.G A.Geesta'z

congrats
The West is Back

rayallen0

....how did this take 10 years to make?  :o

• Muthafuckin' Don!
congrats

Thanks homie, let's celebrate.. blaze one for the nation  8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
....how did this take 10 years to make?  :o

Because it's an album reflecting my experiences and changes in my life.  It's like documenting my personal history.  Taking my journal entries and putting them to music.

...If I just made an album in one month it would only represent a small period in my life.  But in this album you can hear me go through changes, from my dark periods of depression and brooding over the loss of my first love ("Depression" track).  To my period of promoting Islam ("Rise and Fall of Islamic Nation").  To my "Spiritual Breakdown" as a result of traveling to the Arab Gulf.  Then lastly, my subsequent joy in repeated trips to West Africa ("Finding Home" and "The Journey").   It's all there and present in both discs.  Check it out, and listen to each track in order. 

Sccit

major props on finally puttin this out...ima peep n drop a line once i get a good listen. keep reppin and dont ever let the dickriders stop u from doing u. been a long time comin, homie. 8)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I fucks with this 8)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i cannot believe anyone can actually enjoy this shit. normally rappers being self-obsessed makes for some entertaining music, but the life story of a pathetic white dude obsessed with pac who wishes he was black? NAH SON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I fucks with this 8)

Thanks for the support  ;)

MUHFUKKA

infant autobiography  :-X

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
At least he posts audio, unlike some faggots who claim to be working with the "greatest artist of all-time".

With that being said, this is fucking awful.

Sikotic™

I'll download it and give it a listen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i love it when these delusional wiggers actually believe there own hype like they matter.