Author Topic: Infinite Internet Album Release Party! Thank You's and Shout Out's -1-18-2012  (Read 1907 times)

Leggy Hendrix

The sound quality is poor, but the substance is un-matched for an internet album of it's kind.  

i lol'd...with that being said, ill give it a listen

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sccit

listenin right now... lots of heart in this album, it really is more like a journal/blog.... shit has a real raw feel to it. the mixing quality somewhat adds to the raw feel, but overall, the mastering aint proper, so the flows are sometimes not understandable, too low/too loud etc. u need a producer behind u, like snoop needed dre. shit, "Initiation" was done on ur laptop, so i get what u workin with. other than that, shits real as fuck. when u touch down in LA, we'll get ur quality in check...but keep writin that dope shit, from the soul. L.A.M.B 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LMFAO. Oh shit, big signing to the LAMB crew. Infinite. This team is about to take over the coast.

Sccit

LMFAO. Oh shit, big signing to the LAMB crew. Infinite. This team is about to take over the coast.

Infinite been down with L.A.M.B since way back.....hop off

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the mixing quality somewhat adds to the raw feel

ppl need to quit saying this to compensate for amatuer sound quality...aint nobody here expecting bernie grundman or donovan dirtbiker type of engineering here.

if you got talent its gonna show through regardless of the quality...yall remember the 213 demos? shit was wack sauce.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
How come despite being so passionate about this, you've never bought a decent mic or recording setup?

Of course there's the usual criticisms about how its off beat, melodramatic, or how your voice sounds like a distraught teen phoning in a bomb threat to his school....

But more important is the first point? How can you spend all this time writing and recording just to make something that in the end sounds like garbage? Shit or get off the pot Brian, either do it right or leave it alone because this shit right here is disrespecting the game.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
thats west up +1

How come despite being so passionate about this, you've never bought a decent mic or recording setup?

Of course there's the usual criticisms about how its off beat, melodramatic, or how your voice sounds like a distraught teen phoning in a bomb threat to his school....

But more important is the first point? How can you spend all this time writing and recording just to make something that in the end sounds like garbage? Shit or get off the pot Brian, either do it right or leave it alone because this shit right here is disrespecting the game.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMFAO... are you a professional review basher or some shit?

Either way, this point is true... why put in your soul like that but not put in a few dollars for a better equipment..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

You don't know how hard I laughed out loud when I read that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• 'G'
And Brian I better not hear some "oh real hip hop was born in the gutter by broke people who couldn't afford decent setups". Bullshit Lyin' Brian. You don't respect real hip hop. Real hip hop was disco breaks looped over and over by respected neighborhood dj's while they shouted out their people to get a party crackin. Dance music, you know, the kind you hate because it doesn't involve spilling out your feelings about your loser existence. You like mid-90's rap, you don't like hip hop.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RE20?utm_source=none&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=none&gclid=CMf045fm360CFaEZQgoda1P66w

Eminem uses a $7000 mic. Start putting a little effort in to your own passion.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Sccit

what banana does is he looks for the worst in everything...he points out all the negative aspects he can possibly think of, and most likely listens to the music with a pre-diluted mindset. diluted with negative perspective. so no matter what he hears, he's already goin in ready to criticize and bash what he's listenin to. he did the same to that lil mixtape shit we dropped. not sayin that the quality on this album is crisp, just that sometimes it's alright to point out the positives in peoples shit, as well, my boy..

• 'G'
what banana does is he looks for the worst in everything...he points out all the negative aspects he can possibly think of, and most likely listens to the music with a pre-diluted mindset. diluted with negative perspective. so no matter what he hears, he's already goin in ready to criticize and bash what he's listenin to. he did the same to that lil mixtape shit we dropped. not sayin that the quality on this album is crisp, just that sometimes it's alright to point out the positives in peoples shit, as well, my boy..

That's funny you say that. I give people positive feedback and compliments in the elements section often (when I'm active here). Just because you and your flunkies didn't make the cut doesn't mean I'm a negative person. You just can't take negative criticism.

Sccit

no hard feelings, brodie, thats just my honest opinion.. guess i missed that positive feedback in the elements section.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
no hard feelings, brodie, thats just my honest opinion.. guess i missed that positive feedback in the elements section.

Well you check nothing but your own shit & only an idiot would give your awful music positive feedback. So yeah, no wonder you missed his "positive feedback".

Sccit

Well you check nothing but your own shit & only an idiot would give your awful music positive feedback. So yeah, no wonder you missed his "positive feedback".

thats fucked up to all ur net buddies, biebs..  :nawty: