Author Topic: Infinite Internet Album Release Party! Thank You's and Shout Out's -1-18-2012  (Read 1904 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
no hard feelings, brodie, thats just my honest opinion.. guess i missed that positive feedback in the elements section.

Well you check nothing but your own shit & only an idiot would give your awful music positive feedback. So yeah, no wonder you missed his "positive feedback".

thats fucked up to all ur net buddies, biebs..  :nawty:

That's fucked up to Hip Hop to support anything you make lmao.

Sccit

no hard feelings, brodie, thats just my honest opinion.. guess i missed that positive feedback in the elements section.

Well you check nothing but your own shit & only an idiot would give your awful music positive feedback. So yeah, no wonder you missed his "positive feedback".

says the faggot with young jeezy in his sig

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

says the faggot with young jeezy in his sig

It shows how you have no touch with music today if you just assume every song by average artists is just awful.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
Elior, the music you make is doo doo and it makes us Jews look bad

Sikotic™

Did Elior just tell Bananas off about being too full of negativity?

Really, Elior? You don't have a positive bone in your body unless it's X-Raided in ya ass (yes HIV).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Raphael

Of course there's the usual criticisms about how its off beat, melodramatic, or how your voice sounds like a distraught teen phoning in a bomb threat to his school....
You don't know how hard I laughed out loud when I read that.
I laughed at this and then i actually listened to a song and laughed even harder. And lucid dreaming is awesome but you made it sound like some lame shit  >:(

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
listenin right now... lots of heart in this album, it really is more like a journal/blog.... shit has a real raw feel to it. the mixing quality somewhat adds to the raw feel, but overall, the mastering aint proper, so the flows are sometimes not understandable, too low/too loud etc. u need a producer behind u, like snoop needed dre. shit, "Initiation" was done on ur laptop, so i get what u workin with. other than that, shits real as fuck. when u touch down in LA, we'll get ur quality in check...but keep writin that dope shit, from the soul. L.A.M.B 8)

Thanks for the review homie.. you know your opinion is most respected  8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMFAO. Oh shit, big signing to the LAMB crew. Infinite. This team is about to take over the coast.

Infinite been down with L.A.M.B since way back.....hop off

I'm a L.A.M.B. affiliate.. Sccit is actually the first voice you hear on the album.   I just didn't want to speak on LAMB in every track because this was supposed to be a personal project.  When I touch down in LA and spend time in the studio with Sccit and Roccy I'm going to rep for L.A.M.B.!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How come despite being so passionate about this, you've never bought a decent mic or recording setup?

Of course there's the usual criticisms about how its off beat, melodramatic, or how your voice sounds like a distraught teen phoning in a bomb threat to his school....

But more important is the first point? How can you spend all this time writing and recording just to make something that in the end sounds like garbage? Shit or get off the pot Brian, either do it right or leave it alone because this shit right here is disrespecting the game.

Listen to the first track, the interview, I answer all of your question.   My shit is low budget.  It's all heart and no technical sound.  Just heart.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
this music depresses me

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
LMFAO. Oh shit, big signing to the LAMB crew. Infinite. This team is about to take over the coast.

Infinite been down with L.A.M.B since way back.....hop off

I'm a L.A.M.B. affiliate.. Sccit is actually the first voice you hear on the album.   I just didn't want to speak on LAMB in every track because this was supposed to be a personal project.  When I touch down in LA and spend time in the studio with Sccit and Roccy I'm going to rep for L.A.M.B.!

what kind of dental benefits come in the lamb affilate package...pension? 401k?

sleep over at roccys?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^LMAO.

Niggas taking planes & shit to record with friends & make songs nobody but them likes. This forum has reached new lows in terms of "herbness".

MUHFUKKA

lamb is seriously the gayest name for a rap group i have ever heard. pretty sure gwen stefani has a purse and dress company called l.a.m.b.

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

LOL@LA's Most Blunted being the "gayest name" smh

muhfukka wit 2 k's is gayer, cuzz

MUHFUKKA

2 ks is gayer than calling yourself a lamb! fuckin retard you know a lamb is a baby sheep right? lamb basically means feable and weak. i guess its a fitting name for you guys though

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.