Author Topic: Infinite Internet Album Release Party! Thank You's and Shout Out's -1-18-2012  (Read 1917 times)

MUHFUKKA

and dont you call yourself sccit? hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

2 ks is gayer than calling yourself a lamb! fuckin retard you know a lamb is a baby sheep right? lamb basically means feable and weak. i guess its a fitting name for you guys though

it's an acronym, dumb bitch

but the concept behind a lamb is much deeper than ur slow ass mind could grasp. sheep are bread to follow....lambs are baby sheep, they are pure souls yet to be brainwashed by society. so while u muthafuckaz=sheep, we=lambs. yall sheeps are being guided by corrupt shepherds...a lamb has yet to have the followers mentality instilled in its mind, so we only follow what the heart desires. rebellion against fraudelent individuals attempting to lead the way... song about all that shit coming soon.

Sccit

and dont you call yourself sccit? hahaha

suckaz can't c i'm tremendous

MUHFUKKA

2 ks is gayer than calling yourself a lamb! fuckin retard you know a lamb is a baby sheep right? lamb basically means feable and weak. i guess its a fitting name for you guys though

it's an acronym, dumb bitch

but the concept behind a lamb is much deeper than ur slow ass mind could grasp. sheep are bread to follow....lambs are baby sheep, they are pure souls yet to be brainwashed by society. so while u muthafuckaz=sheep, we=lambs. yall sheeps are being guided by corrupt shepherds...a lamb has yet to have the followers mentality instilled in its mind, so we only follow what the heart desires. rebellion against fraudelent individuals attempting to lead the way... song about all that shit coming soon.
blah blah blah... basically youre trying to say that youre a much weaker and more vulnerable version of us? youre giving yourself way too much credit

MUHFUKKA

be ready for w.o.l.f. -- wrecking orit's loose fuckholes. you might want to do a little research on sheep too. lambs are baby sheep but they are still sheep dipshit. you dont have to fuckin brainwash them they have been bred like that since people started raising goats a long ass time ago
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 12:26:52 PM by MUHFUKKA »

Sccit

a lamb is yet to know the way of the sheep...

u are neither a lamb nor a sheep....just a faggot.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
be ready for w.o.l.f. -- wrecking orit's loose fuckholes. you might want to do a little research on sheep too. lambs are baby sheep but they are still sheep dipshit. you dont have to fuckin brainwash them they have been bred like that since people started raising goats a long ass time ago

I almost cried I laughed so damn hard at "be ready for W.o.l.f."

Hahahahahahaha

Sikotic™

be ready for w.o.l.f. -- wrecking orit's loose fuckholes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

see thats just not true

look heres a lamb sucking a sheeps dick

MUHFUKKA

gangster :D

Sikotic™

u are neither a lamb nor a sheep....just a faggot.
LMAO @ this clown trying to be all philosophical about the meaning of L.A.M.B.

Fuck outta here with that shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

MUHFUKKA

you know that is the lamb of god in the background right? thats supposed to represent the purity of jesus. you fuckin kyke

Sccit

^jesus was a jew, bitchboy

"they dont understand what it's like to be a lamb
the sheep are corrupted but we only follow fam
we only listen to ourselves and to our loved ones
sisters, brothers, nephews, nieces and even cousins..."

suck a dick

Sikotic™

How can you listen to your brother when he came on Dubcc and said you guys don't speak?

Your life is full of contradiction, Elior.

THA SAUCE HOUSE