Author Topic: Infinite Internet Album Release Party! Thank You's and Shout Out's -1-18-2012  (Read 1909 times)

Sikotic™

he works wednesday's and thursdays...he says his schedule is the same every week. i never even said i would go and fight him, just that he would regret the way he acted. fact of the matter is, if sik were in front of me and spoke to me the way he does on here, i would sock him straight in the jaw. he feels safe talkin big behind a screen, but he's guna end up payin for it sooner or later. come on, ghost...u been a voice of reason, but any1 with common sense can see that sik has it comin from a mile away.

and 31? damn, brodie....thought u were younger, around my age or younger. makes sense, though, cuz ur mature as fuck compared 2 most these clowns.
Aren't you like 25, Elior? You ain't that much older. Hopefully you'll be doing something with your life by then other than living the wigger dream composing robbery songs in Roccy's room.

And as far as me "having it coming": 1) It ain't gonna be from you and 2) YOU had Jewdgement Day coming your way by the way YOU talked shit to people for YEARS. M Dogg's sister, Tom, E-Crazy, your own homie Roccy, your own homie Doggy, etc. etc. You thought you were untouchable from behind your keyboard until you fucked with the wrong person in KAIN. He made you fall for the oldest trick in the book (phishing) and exposed all of your pathetic life via PM. The tables were finally turned on you and you couldn't handle it. YOU threw out physical threats like the keyboard gangsta that you are mostly towards me only because I'm local. And when YOU had the opportunity to "sock me in the jaw".........you didn't. YOU backed down and sped off back to Woodland Hills. You backed down in Grundy's presence too. Notice a trend?

So what I'm saying is......everything you accuse me of (i.e. talking shit, being a pussy, scared to fight) YOU are. You really can't see that? I like to get along with anybody and everybody. I don't have any enemies. If anyone is gonna "give me what I deserve" then it's gonna have to be you. Funny thing is, I'm gonna leave work tomorrow evening and continue to live my life while throughout your day you're gonna have me in the back of your mind because you take Dubcc too seriously AND YOU STILL AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT ABOUT IT!!!

And I do it for the lulz, Elior. You stay salty and I'ma stay winning (and laughing at you).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

Sccit -  What can I say homie.  My first song I ever recorded was wiith you.  "Wut The Fuck" from back in the day.  First time I ever heard myself on record.  I don't pretend to have your skills on the mic or to have done what you did with the LAMB EP, but I do feel we've came up together over the years dawg, and I couldn't have done it without your continued support.  No matter where I'm at in this world, we are homies to the end!

lmao what the fuck is this gayass shit?
its called meeting all of your friends on dubcc or "not giving a fuck what people on dubcc think"

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

he works wednesday's and thursdays...he says his schedule is the same every week. i never even said i would go and fight him, just that he would regret the way he acted. fact of the matter is, if sik were in front of me and spoke to me the way he does on here, i would sock him straight in the jaw. he feels safe talkin big behind a screen, but he's guna end up payin for it sooner or later. come on, ghost...u been a voice of reason, but any1 with common sense can see that sik has it comin from a mile away.

and 31? damn, brodie....thought u were younger, around my age or younger. makes sense, though, cuz ur mature as fuck compared 2 most these clowns.
Aren't you like 25, Elior? You ain't that much older. Hopefully you'll be doing something with your life by then other than living the wigger dream composing robbery songs in Roccy's room.

And as far as me "having it coming": 1) It ain't gonna be from you and 2) YOU had Jewdgement Day coming your way by the way YOU talked shit to people for YEARS. M Dogg's sister, Tom, E-Crazy, your own homie Roccy, your own homie Doggy, etc. etc. You thought you were untouchable from behind your keyboard until you fucked with the wrong person in KAIN. He made you fall for the oldest trick in the book (phishing) and exposed all of your pathetic life via PM. The tables were finally turned on you and you couldn't handle it. YOU threw out physical threats like the keyboard gangsta that you are mostly towards me only because I'm local. And when YOU had the opportunity to "sock me in the jaw".........you didn't. YOU backed down and sped off back to Woodland Hills. You backed down in Grundy's presence too. Notice a trend?

So what I'm saying is......everything you accuse me of (i.e. talking shit, being a pussy, scared to fight) YOU are. You really can't see that? I like to get along with anybody and everybody. I don't have any enemies. If anyone is gonna "give me what I deserve" then it's gonna have to be you. Funny thing is, I'm gonna leave work tomorrow evening and continue to live my life while throughout your day you're gonna have me in the back of your mind because you take Dubcc too seriously AND YOU STILL AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT ABOUT IT!!!

And I do it for the lulz, Elior. You stay salty and I'ma stay winning (and laughing at you).

LOL

MUHFUKKA

last time i was posting here infinite was talking about going to new york city to find himself

did he ever go?

yeah he went and was very proud of himself for smoking some weed with african immigrants

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Ether.

Sccit

Ether.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=277222.0

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LMAO. That is truly going to be son's highlight of 2012 & it was a troll.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

i never even said i would go and fight him, just that he would regret the way he acted.

so, this internet g really is gonna hire someone to hit Sikotic. after all that tough guy talk. smh.

O.G A.Geesta'z

god damn this thread just keeps getting funnier and funnier
The West is Back

Raphael

Let's hope that Gwen Stefani and her posse don't cross paths with la's most blunted (genius name btw).

jeromechickenbone

Why can't I get a shout out infinite?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Man I'm feeling older than pops tongue twista now.  Anyhow, I ain't any more mature than most of the posters on here.  I fuck around most of the time.  Thats what this place is for.  But now and again I'll keep shits real.  And if you feel the SIK needs an ass kickin then that's on you.  But for us outsiders to hear you keep threatning him, for over a year now and not do anything about it, its getting old.  You've no need to prove yourself people here are going to believe what they want, and here's the breakdown from someone who really is impartial.

SIK comes across as a guy how is a funny chill down to earth dude who would be cool to kick it with.  He may not be that way in real life, but on here that what it seems.

NIK,  you come across as a angry, tough guy that feels the need to get acceptance from peeps on here, when in real life, you have been described as a funny chill down to earth dude who would be cool to kick it with.

See how that works?  Kinda funny.  At the end of the day peeps on this board would just like to see you act real.  Yeah you may get clowned for rocking lakers socks , but Brandon gets clowned for being a hairy fake ass doctor and he doesn't seem to feel the need to call people fags when he does.

Bottom line, speaking for myself, I don't want to see you fight over some message board.  Stay up.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Shout out to Jrome, without him none of this shit would of been possible
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

Shout out to Jrome, without him none of this shit would of been possible

One love homie 8)

Sccit

Man I'm feeling older than pops tongue twista now.  Anyhow, I ain't any more mature than most of the posters on here.  I fuck around most of the time.  Thats what this place is for.  But now and again I'll keep shits real.  And if you feel the SIK needs an ass kickin then that's on you.  But for us outsiders to hear you keep threatning him, for over a year now and not do anything about it, its getting old.  You've no need to prove yourself people here are going to believe what they want, and here's the breakdown from someone who really is impartial.

SIK comes across as a guy how is a funny chill down to earth dude who would be cool to kick it with.  He may not be that way in real life, but on here that what it seems.

NIK,  you come across as a angry, tough guy that feels the need to get acceptance from peeps on here, when in real life, you have been described as a funny chill down to earth dude who would be cool to kick it with.

See how that works?  Kinda funny.  At the end of the day peeps on this board would just like to see you act real.  Yeah you may get clowned for rocking lakers socks , but Brandon gets clowned for being a hairy fake ass doctor and he doesn't seem to feel the need to call people fags when he does.

Bottom line, speaking for myself, I don't want to see you fight over some message board.  Stay up.

how are u not more mature? when mufuckaz were runnin around bringin my family into this, u were the only 1 who denounced it as low....ur hella more mature then some of the characters here, even back when u were hatin on me. and like i said, this aint about the outsiders lookin in, i've seen sikotic in person, and dude is a straight up nerd. i get that he's the board comedian and everyone here thinks the guy is "cool" and "hilarious", but he's the kind of guy that would never talk shit to someone in their face, so it gets old to see him typin up these posts about "eden this" or "orit this", when in reality, he would NEVER say that shit...if i never seen him in real life, it would be one thing. but to see this goofy 5'3" armo/black dude runnin around on the internet, talkin shit to impress his net buddies, it gets annoyin. and 1 thing u got right about me, i can be a very angry dude. always been this way. i pride myself in being humble and easy to get along with, but at the same time, i aint guna lie, i do have a short fuse...btw, i havent threatened sik for the last 2 years. after the last time that i rolled up on him and he shit his pants, i was guna let it go...but all he wants is acceptance from his internet world, so he lies about what happened and even acts tough on here, like he wouldn't shit his pants if i rolled up on him again. shits whack and very tempting. and as much as u think i'm tryna gain approval from peeps on here, i'm really not...i been hated on here since day 1, shit aint chaning any time soon. if anyone is constantly seekin 2 gain approval, it's sik. he thrives off of people sayin "LOL!" to his posts. the internet world is where sikotic gets the most love, and thats why he doesnt wanna let his internet buddies down by proving to be a pussy. he will do whatever it takes to maintain his "cool guy" persona on dubcc, so in essence, he's the one constantly attempting to gain and maintain approval. look closer, my dude. ur post is reasonable and im ready 2 stop talkin bout this shit, cuz i can see how it looks pathetic to outsiders lookin in. basically, shits tired as fuck...but if yall knew both me and sikotic in real life, the talk would be completely different around these boards, my dude.

back to the topic............what u think of infinite's album?