Author Topic: Infinite Internet Album Release Party! Thank You's and Shout Out's -1-18-2012  (Read 1908 times)

MUHFUKKA

nik you want acceptance on here more than a anyone ever has. you talked about how you fuck the finest girls and even posted photos with those rave whores trying to look cool when you were really in a serious relationship with one of the most bammer girls i have ever seen. you act like youre some tough guy when youre a little malnourished mommas boy who went to an all jew private school. you called cham out for being "the gayest looking kid youve ever seen" when your brother is basically a transexual. you bragged about being able to make "7 racks with one phone call" when you fuckin live at your parents house and youre 25 years old. you even paid for a verse from x raided so people would take you more serious as a rapper. youre a fuckin joke man, up and down. straight up clown and the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen. nooone "rides your nuts" youre just a fuckin goofball

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
nik you want acceptance on here more than a anyone ever has. you talked about how you fuck the finest girls and even posted photos with those rave whores trying to look cool when you were really in a serious relationship with one of the most bammer girls i have ever seen. you act like youre some tough guy when youre a little malnourished mommas boy who went to an all jew private school. you called cham out for being "the gayest looking kid youve ever seen" when your brother is basically a transexual. you bragged about being able to make "7 racks with one phone call" when you fuckin live at your parents house and youre 25 years old. you even paid for a verse from x raided so people would take you more serious as a rapper. youre a fuckin joke man, up and down. straight up clown and the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen. nooone "rides your nuts" youre just a fuckin goofball

Post of the year 2012 came early.

Sccit

How can anyone take ur opinion on me serious when u openly hate Jews? Fact of the matter is, most of what u just said was a lie, n I would sock u in the mouth if u spoke those lies to my face. Don't believe me? Come to the studio and watch a pro go to work.. If u still have hatin ass shit to say after that, catch fade.  Call it tough guy act all u want, it is what it is.

jeromechickenbone

I like it when nik says shit like "catch fade". Hoodland Pills Most Wanted all day.

Sccit

I like it when nik says shit like "catch fade". Hoodland Pills Most Wanted all day.

Square hoes will never understand, tho

Sccit

I didn't pay shit, fool.. mufuckaz need to get under the Jewish umbrella.

Sccit

I didn't pay shit, fool.. mufuckaz need to get under the Jewish umbrella.

we know YOU didn't pay

but daddy did

Incorrect

Blasphemy (A)

orit covered this one?

Probably blowing the manager, Maybe her lips can get X free.

Sccit

lol if any of u nerds did a song wit xraided, it would be ur life's biggest accomplishment..

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
and dont you call yourself sccit? hahaha

suckaz can't c i'm tremendous

i threw up from the amount of wiggertry in this post

Sccit

Re: Infinite Internet Album Release Party! Thank You's and Shout Out's -1-18-20
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2012, 12:11:37 AM »

lol if any of u nerds did a song wit xraided, it would be ur life's biggest accomplishment..

lmao i graduated college (in the standard 4 years), i rank that a tad bit higher than doing a song with a convicted murderer.

not knocking you man, just putting priorities where they go.

besides, i don't even rap but if i did i'm sure i could hit up 50 rappers on twitter and get at least one to do a song for a decent price.

And what r u doin now with ur life?  I know tons of mufuckaz who graduated college who currently ain't doin shit with they life... Anyways, quit talkin shit, bro. I really don't have any problem with u other than the fact that u ridin my nuts all the time.. Plus, u got a good taste in music. I don't think ur as bad a dude as u act on here to impress others.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
you are a 25 year old stay at home son attempting to "rap", who are you trying to impress??

blcxm

I see alotta denial in this thread.

Sccit

you are a 25 year old stay at home son attempting to "rap", who are you trying to impress??

in one sentence, u managed to type 3 lies.......gaylias, who are YOU tryin to impress?

Sikotic™

LMAO @ If you said that to me in my face, I would sock you in the mouth.

Both times he had the opportunity to sock someone in the mouth, he downplayed it to a game of ball and the other time he drove off. That's how L.A.M.B. gets down?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE