Author Topic: Infinite Internet Album Release Party! Thank You's and Shout Out's -1-18-2012  (Read 2043 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

LMAO @ NIK being the most mature here.  C'mon NIK, when jewdgement day hit you needed someone to blame so you offered me $500 to fly out to Cali so you could still come off like the tough guy.  You're 25 years old and on here you still talk like a 15 year old trying to impress someone by talking tough.  And to back up the fact you speak like a 15 year old you're goin' come back with "its a rap message board, you square". C'mon, what mature 25 year old speaks like that ?   Also, you're 25 years old and you still live with your parents, what part of the game is that ?

Re: Infinite Internet Album Release Party! Thank You's and Shout Out's -1-18-20
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2012, 08:13:01 AM »

lol if any of u nerds did a song wit xraided, it would be ur life's biggest accomplishment..

No it wouldn't , it speaks volumes just how sad and pathetic your life is just thinking it would be an accomplishment in our lives because it was one for you.  Only a few Euro's here would give a shit about working with a nobody like xraided.   Oooh he's respected in the Bay area or wherever the fuck he comes from, yea the rest of the world could give a fuck about him.  Hell most rap heads could give a fuck about xraided.  Have fun bragging about a collect call verse your Dad paid for.

Sorry to derail the thread, congrads on your shitty album Brian.  Now maybe you can stop playing games, grow up, stop blaming everyone else for your problems, get a real job, and start taking care of your seed ?

On a serious tip, your album sucks because you suck as a rapper (and human being).  But your emotion and pain is real regardless of how pathetic it may be.  I think getting into spoken word is something you should look into and at least give it a shot because the rap shit is horrible.  Not NIK level of crappiness of still horrible none the less.  But in all seriousness look into spoken word, you would probably enjoy it... now go take care of your seed you piece of shit.

jeromechickenbone

I like it when nik says shit like "catch fade". Hoodland Pills Most Wanted all day.

Square hoes will never understand, tho

Yeah nik, your corny played out slang goes right over my head. You're not speaking some code that only cool kids say, hate to break it to you.

I just find it funny that a big bird ass Jew talks about "catching fade". It's just lulz Ellie.

Dikteta Dax

Like I told you a few months ago, I really think you should try spoken word.  I think that shit would be dope if you did it like that instead of rapping...

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
Elior might really be mentally retarded, he has the mind of a 15 year old wigger

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
you are a 25 year old stay at home son attempting to "rap", who are you trying to impress??

in one sentence, u managed to type 3 lies.......gaylias, who are YOU tryin to impress?

thanks for dodging the question you incompetent jew, you make all of us who really follow Judaism look so bad, it disgusts me and sickens me how you can even associate yourself with such a holy name, YOU ARE DEAD TO US AND NOT A JEW, HEATHEN!!

Sccit

LMAO @ If you said that to me in my face, I would sock you in the mouth.

Both times he had the opportunity to sock someone in the mouth, he downplayed it to a game of ball and the other time he drove off. That's how L.A.M.B. gets down?

lol...sikotic, who u foolin. shitting in ur pants doesnt equal saying shit to my face.

keep tryna impress ur online buddies, though. just don't forget......

Sccit

I like it when nik says shit like "catch fade". Hoodland Pills Most Wanted all day.

Square hoes will never understand, tho

Yeah nik, your corny played out slang goes right over my head. You're not speaking some code that only cool kids say, hate to break it to you.

I just find it funny that a big bird ass Jew talks about "catching fade". It's just lulz Ellie.

i didn't say that u literally dont understand what i'm saying, u stupid bitch.. smh

guess it really does go over ur head.

Sccit

« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2012, 11:24:08 AM »
so is doing a song with a convicted murderer over a payphone really the biggest achievement of your life?

i feel bad 4 u son

not even close, this is just the beginnin.....

i said if the nerds on this board did a song with raided it'd be THEIR biggest accomplishment in life.. for me, it's just a start for what i'm bout 2 get into. dunno why so many peeps r mad.

« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2012, 11:29:27 AM »
so is doing a song with a convicted murderer over a payphone really the biggest achievement of your life?

i feel bad 4 u son

i said if the nerds on this board did a song with raided it'd be THEIR biggest accomplishment in life.. for me, it's just a start for what i'm bout 2 get into. dunno why so many peeps r mad.

No one is mad or jealous.  Most people just couldn't give a shit about xraided.  You paid for a verse from a rapper no one gives a shit about outside of his fanbase of 537 people.

Sccit

« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2012, 11:31:29 AM »

i feel bad 4 u son

No one is mad or jealous.  Most people just couldn't give a shit about xraided.  You paid for a verse from a rapper no one gives a shit about outside of his fanbase of 537 people.

now ask me if i give a fuck.....x-raided is one of my all-time fav rappers + one of my influences in rap. whether ur mad or not, drop the salt shaker.

Props for working with your hero and idol regardless of how worthless he is.  But no one is salty about it either.  The thing is, no one gives a shit that your working with a bum like xraided.  We find it funny that you think its an accomplishment worth bragging about.  And the the whole its leading to bigger things, when u get to the bigger things, then brag.  But no one cares about paying for a collect call verse lol.  Its comical, no one is salty lol

Sccit

Props for working with your hero and idol regardless of how worthless he is.  But no one is salty about it either.  The thing is, no one gives a shit that your working with a bum like xraided.  We find it funny that you think its an accomplishment worth bragging about.  And the the whole its leading to bigger things, when u get to the bigger things, then brag.  But no one cares about paying for a collect call verse lol.  Its comical, no one is salty lol

show me where i bragged, thomas....and why can't you say "I" instead of "we"??...don't u realize it makes u seem funnystyle when ur speaking as if u guys are a unit. like, does it make u feel more powerful to say "we"? either speak for urself, or start a group called IPAN (Internet Posters Agains NIK), bro

Sccit

« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2012, 11:50:34 AM »
yeah, just what kind of "Better things" can a woodland hills jew do in the rap game?

looks like we bout 2 find out...

see the peeps in my sig. thats who i kick it with...u can talk that "woodland hills" shit all u want, but fact of the matter is, real recognize real. my crew consists of real muthafuckaz, all reppin the 818. if most of the peeps here were 2 come kick it with us, they'd be quiet as fuck.