Author Topic: Infinite Internet Album Release Party! Thank You's and Shout Out's -1-18-2012  (Read 1919 times)

Sccit

Re: Infinite Internet Album Release Party! Thank You's and Shout Out's -1-18-20
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2012, 11:52:57 AM »
or RAPE

Ragnig Against Pussy Elior

that was whack

Sccit

my raps go hard....guaranteed u'll have the raided track on repeat when it drops.

Sccit

LOL

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2012, 12:14:14 PM »
my raps go hard....guaranteed u'll have the raided track on repeat when it drops.

maybe if it also had an exclusive Dr. Dre beat and guest raps from Nas and Crooked I

Hahahaha keep it real, if it had 2pac coughing in the background, you would knock it non-stop;)

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2012, 04:31:59 PM »
yeah, just what kind of "Better things" can a woodland hills jew do in the rap game?

looks like we bout 2 find out...

see the peeps in my sig. thats who i kick it with...u can talk that "woodland hills" shit all u want, but fact of the matter is, real recognize real. my crew consists of real muthafuckaz, all reppin the 818. if most of the peeps here were 2 come kick it with us, they'd be quiet as fuck.

oh come on Elior, you are what? 25 or whatever and still trying to portray this "hood life", what makes you think any cares (or believes you)?.  Those cats from Aktivated Music do not know you, what is some guy from the Bronx doing hanging out with some dumb Jew from Woodland Hills?? that is mind boggling and you are weak minded you schizophrenic kid

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2012, 05:06:37 PM »
yeah, just what kind of "Better things" can a woodland hills jew do in the rap game?

looks like we bout 2 find out...

see the peeps in my sig. thats who i kick it with...u can talk that "woodland hills" shit all u want, but fact of the matter is, real recognize real. my crew consists of real muthafuckaz, all reppin the 818. if most of the peeps here were 2 come kick it with us, they'd be quiet as fuck.
i dont see ur jew ass in the video who you fooling jewface

Sccit

lol come see for urself, squarebears

Sccit

perhaps because that video was shot before i knew any of em, dumbass.

Sccit

« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2012, 05:59:21 PM »
btw nik i actually listened to the song in ur sig and while its not garbage like YMCMB shit its still lame "lets pretend we rich" type of rap

you aint down with that shit r u? i thought u were into that hardcore necro/lynch shit

gotta support the homies...while it aint my style of rap, its not bad music, so i'ma promote it regardless.

Sccit

« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2012, 06:21:12 PM »
i can respect that...i just cant imagine them guys bein like "YEAH WE DOWN WITH THEM LAMB NIGGAZ FROM THE WOODLAND HILLS" lmao

but they are...why would they be affiliated and claim LAMB in the music if they weren't part of the movement? LOL, make sense, saltman

and i'm the only one from woodland hills. all of LAMB is from the 818, though.... like looney said in the other thread, a lot of the peeps here, including u, know jack shit about LA culture, so dont speak on it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I've exposed that already. NIK just said "watch & see". I told him:

1. He's never posted audio rapping with any of those dudes.
2. The audio he posts of them never have anything to do with him (despite what he just said in the post above me; how they "claim LAMB"); never once.
3. He's in denial that there his friends because one of them said "damn, that shit is tight, we'll call you back little nigga" & ever since he's just some street team promoter tryna get people to listen to a bunch of wack rappers who just recreate an old, played out sound of Hip Hop that will never be relevant on any level ever again.

His response back then was, "Watch. I'm working with legends." Then it comes out that he just got a verse from X-Raided. Not only have we yet to hear the verse, but now he's denying that he paid for it lmao. Kid is the saddest form of life.

& NIK don't pull some shit like "It's not finished yet". You know all that happened was he gave you a verse & it was up to you to just find a place for it in your upcoming single about how you stalk bitches out at the movie theater. I'm starting to just think that the verse doesn't even exist.

Sccit

I've exposed that already. NIK just said "watch & see". I told him:

1. He's never posted audio rapping with any of those dudes.
2. The audio he posts of them never have anything to do with him (despite what he just said in the post above me; how they "claim LAMB"); never once.
3. He's in denial that there his friends because one of them said "damn, that shit is tight, we'll call you back little nigga" & ever since he's just some street team promoter tryna get people to listen to a bunch of wack rappers who just recreate an old, played out sound of Hip Hop that will never be relevant on any level ever again.

His response back then was, "Watch. I'm working with legends." Then it comes out that he just got a verse from X-Raided. Not only have we yet to hear the verse, but now he's denying that he paid for it lmao. Kid is the saddest form of life.

& NIK don't pull some shit like "It's not finished yet". You know all that happened was he gave you a verse & it was up to you to just find a place for it in your upcoming single about how you stalk bitches out at the movie theater. I'm starting to just think that the verse doesn't even exist.

LOL

http://soundcloud.com/klientel/klientel-sccit-roccy-m-o

OWNED

(and double owned when the Raided track drops)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^If you serious are going to tell me you don't change your voice on shit, I'm convinced you're autistic.

& what do you mean? Klientel doesn't say shit towards you. It wouldn't surprise me if it was his song & you remixed it. Let's be honest, nobody would take Roccy seriously. At least nobody who is trying to be taken seriously.

I mean, for real? Son spits the first verse & then disappears. You & Roccy did your little remix, then you added the guy who went last on the OG song. Like I said, he has never "claimed LAMB" once.

Sccit

^If you serious are going to tell me you don't change your voice on shit, I'm convinced you're autistic.

& what do you mean? Klientel doesn't say shit towards you. It wouldn't surprise me if it was his song & you remixed it. Let's be honest, nobody would take Roccy seriously. At least nobody who is trying to be taken seriously.

I mean, for real? Son spits the first verse & then disappears. You & Roccy did your little remix, then you added the guy who went last on the OG song. Like I said, he has never "claimed LAMB" once.

are u retarded? he says "roccy bout 2 roll another blunt...sccit bout 2 hit traffic" in the opening of the song, and reps "L.A.M.B!" before the first chorus....slap yaself, but not just for bein a dicklicker, but for bein so damn desperate to lick dick that u constantly have 2 resort 2 lies... like i said, OWNED.

Sccit

« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2012, 09:07:00 PM »
sounds like he calls u "Lame" instead of "Lamb" lmao

LULZ...hilarious, breh!