Author Topic: y is everyone mean to scitt?  (Read 2303 times)

EM28

Re:y is everyone mean to scitt?
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2003, 12:48:30 PM »

verbalassaulta

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2003, 12:50:07 PM »
yeah y
cause its a nice pic...you should post more pics
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 12:50:25 PM by verbalassaulta »

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2003, 12:55:30 PM »
lol... wcc isn't a woman.. its a bitch :)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2003, 01:09:29 PM »
I think hella peeps on this board are mean to NIK cause so many people are mean to him already, if u catch my drift.  I mean some people just are stupid in the way they "beef" with other fools on here. Yeah I used to have "beef" with NIK, cause I thought he said a lot of stupid shit.  I think he acts different now, and I also read a lot less threads, cause I think a lot of people say stupid shit.  Like this thread.  This person makes a thread on why people are mean to NIK, and now this person is "being mean" to NIK in the same thread.  C'MON PEOPLE, WHERE IS THE FUCKING LOGIC?  I don't really give a shit about the karma thing, but how long has it been since NIK has been back and he already has like -100?  Some peeps on here hate just to hate, without needing a reason.  If u go out of your way to hate on someone just cause others hate on that person, then IMO you are pathetic.  Plus NIK is young, many people say a lot of stupid shit when they r young.  I said and did stupid shit when I was young.  In 1996 I was 16, I hated on the eastcoast and prettymuch all their rappers just cause pac and death row had beef with them.  that was just dumb.  I've grown older, learned more, expanded my knowledge, and had more life experiences, and changed my views and  shit.  Don't hold a mutha fucka down forever, cause whatever NIK did to piss u off I am sure it wasn't that bad.

Hittbob

• Lil Geezy
  • No mirror would dare bear my lightness...
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2003, 01:44:41 PM »
WCC is a bitch named monogamy ;p
'I'ma pull a hittbob
and say fuck all y'all
shit and piss on y'all
rhyme brawl on y'all'
-mousehowl

'My death might be a tragedy, my life will be a triumph' - Evidence

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2003, 05:31:31 PM »
WDF? Flat booty???? LOL. maybe this pic makes me looks skinny, anyone whos seen my ass has definately not come back with that comment! Fuck u man who the hell do u think u are u aint even seen my ass to judge it!!!!!!
u look bomb, id fuck tha shit outta u

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

S.G.V.

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2003, 05:40:59 PM »
yea i give it to NIK tho we still argue...hes alot better now...plus hes nice wit the 1 line zingers...sometimes he gets ya and u cant really say shit back...peeps like Nadya just mad that people actually dont like her...concedid...skinny...big nose...self...

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2003, 08:45:09 AM »
lol true

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2003, 09:36:12 AM »
yea i give it to NIK tho we still argue...hes alot better now...plus hes nice wit the 1 line zingers...sometimes he gets ya and u cant really say shit back...peeps like Nadya just mad that people actually dont like her...concedid...skinny...big nose...self...

You give it to NIK so I wouldnt be disrespecting other people

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2003, 11:01:55 AM »
I was ignoring the bullshit on this board till today when i checked to see what happened to this post and someone said "Skinny"? Well can i say i WISH i was skinny! how can u call me skinny? Im about 137LBS and 5'7, so don't call ME skinny or my ASS flat when u ain't even seen it, and if thats what u think I couldn't give a fuck and for u all to gang up on me for sayin that a bunch of girls looked ugly thats abit pathetic, oh and ontherise, what the fuck did u call me a chicken for? why dont u scroll through the posts and u'll see I never dissed u u stupid hoe.....would it be ok for my name NOT 2 appear in ur sad gay posts from now on? thanx.
!NADYA!

S.G.V.

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2003, 11:21:41 AM »

You give it to NIK so I wouldnt be disrespecting other people
horrible joke

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2003, 11:22:13 AM »
I was ignoring the bullshit on this board till today when i checked to see what happened to this post and someone said "Skinny"? Well can i say i WISH i was skinny! how can u call me skinny? Im about 137LBS and 5'7, so don't call ME skinny or my ASS flat when u ain't even seen it, and if thats what u think I couldn't give a fuck and for u all to gang up on me for sayin that a bunch of girls looked ugly thats abit pathetic, oh and ontherise, what the fuck did u call me a chicken for? why dont u scroll through the posts and u'll see I never dissed u u stupid hoe.....would it be ok for my name NOT 2 appear in ur sad gay posts from now on? thanx.

Ok Fatass...

Quakaveli

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2003, 12:11:58 PM »

Ok Fatass...

Ohhhhh thats fucked up Scizznit, man cant U c this chiks got horribly low-self-esteem how ould U feel if she started becommin narexic or bulemic all cuz of U?/???! ;D lol

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2003, 12:34:31 PM »
Lol, being self conscious is one thing, but being self conscious to the point of caring what people like u think is just tragic cuz to me rats aint got opinions, if i was self conscious i wouldnt go out wearin what i wear i'd constantly be in jeans & jumpers, so fuck urself ya big fat RAT
« Last Edit: February 03, 2003, 12:35:44 PM by xNadyax »
!NADYA!

Quakaveli

« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2003, 03:08:56 PM »
Lol, being self conscious is one thing, but being self conscious to the point of caring what people like u think is just tragic cuz to me rats aint got opinions, if i was self conscious i wouldnt go out wearin what i wear i'd constantly be in jeans & jumpers, so fuck urself ya big fat RAT

LOL why do U call sccit a rat??? cuz of his long nose?