Author Topic: y is everyone mean to scitt?  (Read 2352 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:y is everyone mean to scitt?
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2003, 03:12:13 PM »
Lol, being self conscious is one thing, but being self conscious to the point of caring what people like u think is just tragic cuz to me rats aint got opinions, if i was self conscious i wouldnt go out wearin what i wear i'd constantly be in jeans & jumpers, so fuck urself ya big fat RAT

LOL why do U call sccit a rat??? cuz of his long nose?

LoL...shes never even seen me or a picture of me...Shes just calling me a rat cuz she has nothing too say...Fat bitch...PeACe

bez

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2003, 03:12:30 PM »
Lol, being self conscious is one thing, but being self conscious to the point of caring what people like u think is just tragic cuz to me rats aint got opinions, if i was self conscious i wouldnt go out wearin what i wear i'd constantly be in jeans & jumpers, so fuck urself ya big fat RAT

Cos hes a sweaty sewage licker?

lol only kiddin NIK

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2003, 03:46:58 PM »

Cos hes a sweaty sewage licker?

lol only kiddin NIK

and your a dry ass wiper?

lol only kiddin lad

verbalassaulta

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2003, 03:50:43 PM »
I was ignoring the bullshit on this board till today when i checked to see what happened to this post and someone said "Skinny"? Well can i say i WISH i was skinny! how can u call me skinny? Im about 137LBS and 5'7, so don't call ME skinny or my ASS flat when u ain't even seen it, and if thats what u think I couldn't give a fuck and for u all to gang up on me for sayin that a bunch of girls looked ugly thats abit pathetic, oh and ontherise, what the fuck did u call me a chicken for? why dont u scroll through the posts and u'll see I never dissed u u stupid hoe.....would it be ok for my name NOT 2 appear in ur sad gay posts from now on? thanx.
i didnt diss ya...really...though i've only seen one pic...you look good..post some more pics...or you could send them to just me  ;D

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2003, 04:15:41 PM »
any wise words from Bigg AG??

NOPE :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2003, 04:18:44 PM »
Yo, Verbalassaulta...Tyra Banks is lookin so fuckin good in your avator...Never take that down...

bez

« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2003, 04:28:39 PM »
Yo, Verbalassaulta...Tyra Banks is lookin so fuckin good in your avator...Never take that down...

agreed

verbalassaulta

« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2003, 05:01:50 PM »

agreed
;D

OutSider

« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2003, 05:06:18 PM »

i acually like NIK's nose.. has charactor.. i think i told him that before.. i mean i maybe one to dog him... before anyone else.. but he doesnt look like a rat... or anything... he just a little mean to to everyone who doesnt worship and idolize him....

NIK, i must say... at first i like this thread.. but i am the only female on this board that can diss you.. because it is a m dogg and pink thing i guess... so...i have your back on this one...  ;)

Doggystylin

« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2003, 07:00:58 PM »
wanna know why i really dont like sccit?

nfamous718rep: i dont have that list anymore,  i used to
Dirtydogg213: thats why i like u....cuz u keep it real, u dont act like a thug, u dont act like your hardcore
Dirtydogg213: your honest
Dirtydogg213: nik lives a life of lies
infamous718rep: thanks man,  i appreaciate that
infamous718rep: an yes nik lives a life of lies
Dirtydogg213: muthafuckaz rich as hell, we all know it.....he still tries to act like he lives in the hood, admit it muthafucka, we all know anyways, and its not like wcc is a ghetto
Dirtydogg213: i wonder how nik would handle a 9-5 job
infamous718rep: see look at it this way,  when he gets into the real world,  he will be shell shocked when he gets exposed to the real world,  an good example would be infinite
Dirtydogg213: word man, it pisses me off cuz he hasnt dropped any blood sweat and tears, hasnt worked for a dime, and u should see the way he dresses. has this chain, all this hip hop gear, obviously tryin too hard, and then he has the nuts to say hes ghetto
infamous718rep: lmao

CUZ HES FAKE! AND HE LIES JUS LIKE THE *** (racism not tolerated, lol) HE IS!

Jome

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2003, 07:21:27 PM »

nfamous718rep

Reminds me of..

7-1-8 Brownsville what the fuck you want niggaz?
New York you ready for this shit?  I don't think so motherfucker
Yeah!! M., O., P.!! For life!!
Radio.. niggaz never play us!!

;D ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2003, 03:43:04 PM »
wanna know why i really dont like sccit?

nfamous718rep: i dont have that list anymore,  i used to
Dirtydogg213: thats why i like u....cuz u keep it real, u dont act like a thug, u dont act like your hardcore
Dirtydogg213: your honest
Dirtydogg213: nik lives a life of lies
infamous718rep: thanks man,  i appreaciate that
infamous718rep: an yes nik lives a life of lies
Dirtydogg213: muthafuckaz rich as hell, we all know it.....he still tries to act like he lives in the hood, admit it muthafucka, we all know anyways, and its not like wcc is a ghetto
Dirtydogg213: i wonder how nik would handle a 9-5 job
infamous718rep: see look at it this way,  when he gets into the real world,  he will be shell shocked when he gets exposed to the real world,  an good example would be infinite
Dirtydogg213: word man, it pisses me off cuz he hasnt dropped any blood sweat and tears, hasnt worked for a dime, and u should see the way he dresses. has this chain, all this hip hop gear, obviously tryin too hard, and then he has the nuts to say hes ghetto
infamous718rep: lmao

CUZ HES FAKE! AND HE LIES JUS LIKE THE *** (racism not tolerated, lol) HE IS!

^^ Muthafuckaz gunna act like they know me...Anyone who knows Sccit knows I keep it real...I never lie...I never claim I'm something that I aint...Oh wow, I wear Hip Hop Gear...Every muthafucka I kick it with wears Hip Hop gear...That's what I know, that's how I dress, because I like that style, and I think it looks tight...Not because I'm tryna act cool...I wear a chain because I think it looks good...What, you want me to go outta the house lookin like a slob? (like Doggy)...You gotta take care of yourself, and keep yourself lookin as good as possible...I do it for myself, not for anyone else...Me sportin nice clothes just shows who I am...So u think I should sport a Jewish Flag T-shirt and a yamaka on my head? Come on man...Don't even try to act like you know me, cuz yo ass aint never had a real talk to with me...PeACe

Doggystylin

« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2003, 04:03:22 PM »
lmao^^^ nice try, nm dude, startin beefs with you is just so damn old, im not even going to anymore

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2003, 05:31:28 PM »
lmao^^^ nice try, nm dude, startin beefs with you is just so damn old, im not even going to anymore

Yea...Good job...

Jome

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2003, 07:42:10 PM »
Done Deal Disputed - for the 92nd time

* Lock